Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Math class of horror (the horror of Anzu's friendship speeches) ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi, peoples. Long time no see. I have been busy for weeks. I can’t wait ‘til Halloween because Halloween is fun!! I’m thinking about writing a horror/thriller Halloween fic. Here is chapter 9. Enjoy.




Yugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik and Marik are walking in the hallway to their third period class, which is math. When they got there, they saw Anzu sitting in the front row.

Yami: Oh, no!! Not her again!! OH THE HORROR!!! THE HORROR I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!

Yugi: *shivers*

Seto: *walks in* Yugi, I know you like her.

Yugi: NO I DON”T!!! I NEVER LIKED HER IN THE BEGINNING!! >.<

Seto: O.O

Joey: *sitting down in his desk* -_-;

Anzu: Yugi, Yami and my friends. Friends should sit next to each other. Friends are fun, loving and caring. Even my friendship means that friends should tell friends how much they care.

Yamis, Hikaris, including Seto and Joey: HELL NO!!! KEEP AWAY FROM US!!!

Anzu: *cries*

Teacher: Okay class. We have 3 new students. Yami, Bakura and Marik. Welcome to Domino High. Please to meet you.

Yamis: Please to meet you, too.

Ryou: It’s not like that Bakura started to develop manners.

Malik: Yeah. It’s very disturbing. Marik is usually rude, obnoxious and acts like a maniac.

Teacher: Class, turn to page 40 in your textbooks.

Everyone: *gets out their textbooks and finds the page that the teacher said*

Teacher: Read that whole page and I’ll assign the problems on page 41.

Yami: *raises his hand*

Teacher: Yami.

Yami: Is this a grade?

Teacher: Yes, Yami!

Yugi: O.O

Teacher: Does anyone have any questions?

Bakura: Do we have to do the work?

Teacher: Yes, Bakura.

Ryou: O.O

Teacher: Um, does anyone else?

Marik: Are you serious about this?

Teacher: That’s right, Marik.

Malik: O.O

Teacher: Now, study the definitions on page 48 for homework because we will have a quiz on it in next class.

Everyone except Anzu: Awww man!!

Anzu: *smiles*

Marik: *points to Anzu* Nerd!

Anzu: *shots an evil look at Marik*

Marik: *shots an evil look back at Anzu*

Anzu: *hides under her desk*

Bakura: *gives hi-five to Marik*

Teacher: Class, turn to page 45 and do problems 1-4 and 7. Turn it in at the end of class.

Everybody started to talk in class and some were doing their work. Anzu, however, was the first to finish her work and everybody gave her envy looks. So, she started to do her friendship speech.

Anzu: Fellow students. Math is friendship. Friendship is that my friends should believe in friendship.

Everyone: SHUT UP, ANZU!!!

Anzu: O.O

Yami: I’m not going to do these problems.

Yugi: Why?

Yami: Because it’s stupid! Why would we have to learn math, anyway?

Yugi: You have to learn math, Yami. It’s important to all of us in life. Don’t you want to be smart in the future?

Yami: Uh, no.

Yugi: -_-;

Bakura: I have to agree with that baka pharaoh. Doing this is crap!

Yami: What’s that Tomb robber?! Do you just call me a baka?!

Teacher: Yami and Bakura!! DO YOUR WORK!!!!

Bakura and Yami: O.O my bad!!

Ryou and Malik: -_-;

Marik: *laughs at Yami and Bakura*

Yami and Bakura: *death glares at Marik*

Marik: O.O

Anzu: Hey Yugi. Can we be friends?

Yugi: Hell, no!

Anzu: You’re not supposed to cuss in class, you know.

Yugi: I CAN CUSS THE FUCK I WANT TO!!!

Anzu: You’re mean! *cries in the corner*

Yami: *laughs at Anzu* LOSER!!!!

Bakura: *joins Yami*

Marik: *joins Yami and Bakura*

Bakura: *imitates Anzu* hi, my name is Anzu. I like to talk about friendship so fucking much that I like to get on everybody’s nerves!!

Yami and Marik: *laughs*

Yami: I got one *imitates Anzu* Yugi, will you be my friend? *snickers*

Yugi: *fake laughs* It’s so funny that I forgot to laugh.

Marik: good one, Yami *imitates Anzu* I write friendship all over my notebook in all my classes.

Yamis: *laughing*

Anzu: *sobs*

Yugi: She deserves it.

Ryou: Yep. Her friendship speech annoys the hell out of all these people including the teachers.

Malik: I heard she drove this one teacher insane because of her friendship speeches.

Yugi and Ryou: O.O



Math class is not over yet. Poor Anzu, she got teased in class (NOT!!!!!) I don’t feel sorry for Anzu is because she is a bitch and too preppy for all I care! She can go to burn in hell!! Please R&R. Ja Ne.