Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ P.E. of Chaos ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi. I know that mediaminer is taking off the CYOA stories and banning self-insertion stories for a while or something like that. So, I’m going to continue to write stories on mediaminer because my account is on there. Here is chapter 8. Enjoy.


All the hikaris and yamis are walking together to P.E. Yugi and Ryou; in fact, don’t like P.E. because of Mr. Karita, the meanest gym teacher in Domino High School. When they got there, they met up with Jounouchi, Kaiba, and Honda.

Yugi: hey, Jou.

Jounouchi: Hey, Yugi. Guys.

The yamis: Hey!!

Kaiba: *stands against the wall with his arms crossed*

Jounouchi: Guess what, you guys. Bakura and I were called to the principal’s office to see him again and he said that we are not suspended. But, he gave us detention today.

Bakura: Yep. He said that he forgot it was my first day here and he gave me and Jou detention instead.

Yami: Same here.

Marik: Me too.

Kaiba: How did Yami and Bakura get detention? I already know that Marik has detention.

Yugi and Ryou explained to Kaiba of what Yami and Bakura did. Yugi tells Kaiba that Yami smoked in class and Ryou tells Kaiba that Bakura blew up the science lab.

Kaiba: O.O I sure don’t want to be in their shoes right now.

Jounouchi: I don’t either. >.<

Yugi and Ryou: that’s the story.

Honda: For real?! They actually did that?!?! Man!!! If I were you guys, I wouldn’t do it again!!

Jounouchi: When was the last time you got in detention, Honda?

Honda: uuuuuuuuhhhhh… *thinks about it*

Ryou: This might take a while.

*10 minutes passed*

Honda: *still thinking*

Yami: -_-;

Bakura: -.-;

Marik: -_-;

Kaiba and Jounouchi: >.<

Yugi and Ryou: >.<

Honda: *is now irritated* OH, I GIVE UP!!!!!

Mr. Karita: ALL RIGHT, LADIES!!! YOU GOT 5 MINUTES TO DRESS OUT!!!! IF YOU ARE NOT IN HERE IN 5 MINUTES, YOU ARE GOING TO RUN 3 EXTRA LAPS AROUND THE GYM!! UNDERSTAND?!?!

Everybody: Yes, sir!! *runs in the locker room*

Jounouchi: Damn P.E teacher. Always making us run laps every time we do something wrong!!

Honda: I know. He doesn’t tolerate us talking in class, disrupting him and most of all, cussing.

The Yamis: O.O

Yugi: I remember Jou and Honda were disrupting Mr. Karita and he got mad. He made them run 5 laps around the football field.

Ryou: Oh yeah. I could never forget that.

Everybody changed into their gym t-shirt, shorts and tennis shoes. Yami, Bakura and Marik had on a pair of red and white Jordans and Yugi, Ryou, and Malik had on a pair of blue and white Jordans. (A/N: if you never seen a pair of Jordans, they are men’s running shoes). Everybody got in the gym except the yamis.

Mr. Karita: Where are the three new students?!?!

Yugi: *gasp* they’re still in the locker room!!

Ryou: Great, Bakura. He is going to get himself in trouble again.

Malik: Let’s go get them.

The hikaris went to the locker room and started to smell smoke. Yugi ran where the smoke is coming from. Ryou and Malik followed Yugi and sees Yami, Bakura and Marik smoking marijuana.

Yugi, Ryou, Malik: O.O

Yami: Hey, Yugi. I never knew P.E. would be so much fun.

Bakura: Yeah. Come join us.

Marik: This marijuana sure makes you high as a kite.

Yugi: you are in so much Trouble, Yami!!!! You know what grandpa said about you smoking!!

Ryou: BAKURA!!! YOU ARE IN DEEP SHIT!!!

Malik: MR. KARITA IS GOING TO BE PISSED OFF AT YOU!!!

The yamis: *shrugs* what’s he going to do to us?

The hikaris: He’ll make you sit out for the rest of the class, calls the police on you or sends you to the principal’s office.

The Yamis: OH, NO!!! ANYTHING BUT THE PRINCIPAL’S OFFICE!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!

Their hikaris told them to put out the marijuana out and puts it in the trash. Then they reached for their Axe Deodorant and sprays it on them. After that, they went to the gym.

Mr. Karita: About damn time!! You boys *points to the yamis* you run 6 laps around the gym!! NOW!!!

Yami, Bakura, and Marik: *mutters something in Egyptian*

Mr. Karita: GET GOING!!!

The Yamis: *runs outside and runs the number of laps that the gym teacher tells them to*

Mr. Karita: Class, first we are going to stretch on our warm-up exercises.

Everybody started stretching first to warm up. Then, they did some warm-up exercises, push-ups, sit-ups and of course crunches, the one everybody does not like to do at all.

Mr. Karita: What we are doing today is play basketball. You already know the rules to basketball. So, start playing *blows whistle*

Yugi is partners with Jounouchi, Ryou is partners with Honda and Malik is partners with Kaiba. They all went outside to the basketball court. When the yamis were done with their laps, Mr. Karita told them to sit out for the rest of the class period and they get no participation grade. Everyone else played basketball for an hour and thirty minutes until Mr. Karita blew his whistle for everybody to go change out of their gym clothes.

Yugi: *sweating* that was fun!

Jounouchi: Yeah. You did great on you r basketball skills Yugi.

Yugi: Thanks!!

Kaiba and Marik: *sweating* we are going to take a shower.

Yugi and Jounouchi: we are too.

Yami: *sweating and panting* wait for us!! *runs*

Bakura and Marik: *runs behind Yami*

Everybody got washed up in the shower, dries off, and puts on their school uniform. Then, the bell rang for third period. The gang got English next period and the worst of all, Yugi, Ryou and Malik tells Yami, Bakura and Marik that Anzu has the same class that they had. Yami starts to cringe when they heard Anzu’s name. Bakura and Marik remembers Anzu and they said that she is the most annoying girl in the world. She couldn’t stop talking about friendship and what friendship is about. But this time, they are going to shut her up for good.

How’d you like it? Sorry if it’s short. Wait until the next chapter that Anzu talks about friendship in English class. I feel sorry for the guys, don’t you? R&R!!!