Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ The Principal gets pranked! ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi, again. Hope you all enjoyed this story. So, here is another chapter for you all.


The Yamis including Kaiba went to the cafeteria. They all hope that there is no one there. Even though that they are not in trouble yet. Then, they saw an ice cream parlor right by the mini snack bar line. They saw ice cream sandwiches, Popsicles, and ice cream bars. They chosen their favorite ice cream they liked best.


*at the principal’s office*

Principal: damn teenagers, nothing but trouble maker, especially the three new students. They look just like Yugi, Ryou and Malik except taller. Hmmm…I wonder what kind of trouble they are up to now.

*hears knocks on the door*

Principal: come in!

Pizza guy: special delivery!

Principal: I didn’t order any pizza.

Pizza guy: it said that Yami ordered them and he also said to deliver it here.

Principal: *turning red with anger* HE WHAT?!?!

Pizza guy: O.O uh-oh! Gotta go!! *runs*

Principal: *went to make an announcement*: YAMI!!! IN MY OFFICE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator: I also heard that Bakura did the bomb threat and Marik doing a prank call on Kaiba.

Principal: BAKURA AND MARIK!!!!! OFFICE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*in the cafeteria*

Kaiba: busted!

Yamis: shit!!


The yamis are busted!! What will the principal say? If you know, review or e-mail me. R&R and ja ne.