Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Busted!! Pt.1 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’m back again!! I just want to say thank you for all the reviews. I feel special!! Well, you are about to find out what happens to Yami, Bakura and Marik, probably going to be yelled at by the principal. I have been to the principal’s office when I was in the 3rd grade and was blamed for doing something that I didn’t do. Well, I’m over it now. Here’s chapter 19!!


Yami, Bakura and Marik finished their ice cream and slowly headed for the principal’s office. They were afraid that they would be suspended for the remainder of the year and repeat the grade their in or get expelled!! But, they have to find out first. They’ve reached the principal’s office with guilty written all over their faces. Yami turned the knob and walked in first, followed by Marik and then Bakura. They saw a hot headed principal sitting in his comfortable leather chair grinding his teeth hard as he can. Then, the principal spoke.


Principal: *calmly, but is cringing* have a seat, gentlemen.

Yamis: *gulped and took their seats*

Principal: the reason I called you here is that… WHAT IN THE HELL WERE YOU ALL IN MY OFFICE EARLIER?!?!!

Yamis: *stares at him blankly*

Principal: ANSWER ME!!!

Yamis: *scrambling for answers* uh…

Bakura: *trembling* w-we were…

Principal: you were doing what?!

Bakura: having fun…?

Principal: having fun? You call that having fun in my office while I wasn’t in here?!

Bakura: uh… um… yeah.

Principal: what about you, Yami? Were you doing the same thing?

Yami: well, no, not exactly.

Principal: then tell me what were you were doing on the phone ordering pizza?

Yami: we were a bit hungry, I guess.

Principal: didn’t you already eat lunch?

Yami: just a little, but not much.

Principal: hmmm… I see. How about you, Marik?

Yami and Bakura: *looks at Marik*

Marik: what?

Principal: I heard that you planned a prank on Kaiba on his cell phone telling him that Anzu likes him. Is that true?

Marik: the cell phone prank is true, but Anzu liking Kaiba is not true.

Principal: and, the most part is that one of ya’ll have planned to get rid of Anzu so she can leave you alone.

Yamis: uh… don’t remember *nervous laugh*

Principal: let me refresh your memory… *evil laugh*

Yamis: *gulp*

Principal: *went to make an announcement* Mazaki Anzu. Please report to the principal’s office immediately.

Yami: *whispers to Bakura* not that bitch again!

Bakura: *whispers back to Yami* damn it!! I know she’s going to tell on us.

Marik: *whispers to Bakura* don’t worry. I’ll handle this. *gets out his Millennium Rod*

Yami: *whispers to Marik* good. Make sure you control the principal’s mind.

Marik: *whispers back to Yami* I gotcha.

Anzu: *comes in the office* did you want to see me, sir?

Principal: come on in, Anzu! Please, have a seat.

Anzu: *sits next to Yami and she has that evil glare on her face*

Yami: crap!

Marik and Bakura: *snickers*

Anzu: *gives Marik and Bakura a death glare*

Marik and Bakura: *stops snickering and cowers*

Principal: so, Anzu. Can you tell me what happened earlier?

Anzu: well…

To be continued


Find out what happens next in chapter 20!! I’m not telling!! My lips are sealed with a lock. R&R.