Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Yami has hair issues, Dartz is the new swimming teacher and other insane chaos Pt.2 ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey!! I know all of you are thinking that Amelda, Varon and Raphael are the three familiar people and you’re right! I want to say thanks to Lily Fairy and inumaru12! So, here’s chapter 26!!!!



Previously on “Yami has hair issues, Dartz is the new swimming teacher and other insane chaos Pt.1”


*Yugi was swimming by himself until Jounouchi swam beside him*

Jounouchi: hey, Yuge!

Yugi: hey. Yami doesn’t want to swim with me.

Jounouchi: you know him and his hair issues!

Yami: >O< I HEARD THAT JOUNOUCHI!!!!!

Jounouchi: O.O oops!

Yugi: *laughs*

Jounouchi: *laughs*


Dartz was sitting further away from where Yami is sitting. He was thinking about his wife and his daughter of how they had a wonderful life together. He sighed from the moment he was caught up in. He quickly snapped out of his daydream by the water that splashed on him. We was soaking wet and the other students looked at him in fear. He laughed at the enjoyment and jumped in the pool to splash others. Yami quickly notice that everyone was having fun. So, he jumped in as well. Yugi saw Yami swimming towards him and splashed him with big waves. He tried to dodge them, but they were too strong. Jounouchi joined in the fun until they heard the whistle blow. Everyone stopped of what they were doing. Dartz turned around and saw the three familiar guys.


Yugi, Yami and Jounouchi: NOT THEM!!!!!



Ch.26: Yami has hair issues; Dartz is the new swimming teacher and other insane chaos Pt.2



Dartz was the only one who was surprised that Amelda, Varon and Raphael came back to assist him. Yugi, on the other hand, was about to faint. Jounouchi splashed some water in Yugi’s face so that he would be okay. The Doom group was wearing their usual outfits (A/N: the outfits that they wore in the Doom series in case you guys forgot). Amelda looked around and there was no sign of Kaiba. He wanted to get revenge on Kaiba for losing to him and had his soul sealed in the Orichalcos. However, Varon saw Jounouchi and had a smirk on his face and slowly walked around the pool to get to him. Jounouchi saw Varon walking towards him and quickly swam away in panic. Raphael was just standing there next to Dartz and not showing any emotion on his face.

Jounouchi: get way from me, you psycho!!! *gets out of the pool and runs away, far away as possible*

Varon: *is running towards him* c’mon, mate, I’m not gonna hurt you!

Jounouchi: yeah, right! You tried to kill me last time!!! *speeds up*

Varon: O.o man, he’s fast!

Amelda: O.o what are you doing, Varon?

Varon: nothing!

Amelda: >.> uh-huh and I’m supposed to believe that?

Varon: O.o uh… um… yeah… *nervous laugh*

Amelda: ‘baka’

Yami: uh, what are these guys doing here?

Yugi: how should I know? They are probably here to take our souls again!

Yami: our souls? Last time you got your soul taken when you pushed me out of the way.

Yugi: yeah, that’s because Dartz wanted one of us, remember?

Yami: oh, yeah!

Yugi: -_-;

Jounouchi: *stops running* hey, Varon!!

Varon: what?!

Jounouchi: do you know Anzu?

Varon: Anzu? Is that the preppy bitch that is always doing that ridiculous friendship rants?

Jounouchi: yeah, why don’t you take her soul?

Varon: hmmm… alright! Hey, Raphael and Amelda! Let’s go find this girl named Anzu!!

Amelda: A-A-Anzu?!

Raphael: y-y-you’re not serious, are you?!

Varon: oh, come on! Were taking her soul!!

Amelda and Raphael: HELL YEAH!!!!

The Doom group: *runs to find Anzu*

Dartz: I wonder where their going…? Probably going to take a soul from a girl named Anzu…

Yami: what was that all about?

Jounouchi: I told them to go steal Anzu’s soul!

Yugi: YES!!!!

Yami: *on his knees* oh, thank you, Jounouchi!!!! *crying in tears of joy*

Jounouchi: hey, no problem! Anything for my two best buddies!


*The Doom group is running in the hallway*

Amelda: where is she?! She’s got to be somewhere around here!

Raphael: don’t worry. We’ll find her.

Varon: *looks around in the halls and in the classrooms*

Amelda: *stops* there she is!! GET HER!!!!

Anzu: *turns to see the Doom group running towards her* HI, FRIENDS!!!!!!!! ^O^

Varon: WE ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!

Anzu: *starts to cry*

Raphael: what a cry baby!!

Amelda: *takes out the Orichalcos card and holds it up in front of Anzu*

Anzu: guys! Friends shouldn’t betray each other. Friends should not be cruel to one another. Friends should be friendly and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!!

Amelda: >O< FOR CHRIST’S SAKE, WOMAN!!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anzu: *stops* and friends shouldn’t be so mean!!

Amelda: THAT’S IT!!!!!! *seals her soul in the Orichalcos*

Anzu: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *falls on the ground motionless*

Amelda: there! That ought to take care of her!

Varon and Raphael: what a relief!!


That’s all!! Next chapter should be interesting!!!! So, be ready for it because there’s gonna be a plot twist on this one!!! Be sure to review and I really appreciate it! R&R and ja ne!!