Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Yami has hair issues, Dartz is the new swimming teacher and other insane chaos Pt.1 ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi!!!! I haven’t updated in a long while. I had TAKS tutoring and had to take the TAKS again since I failed it. Now, I’m hoping that I will pass it so I don’t have to worry about it in my senior year. I just want to say thank you oh, so very much for the reviews and I really appreciate it. Lily Fairy thanks for the encouragement you gave me. So, here’s chapter 25!!!


Yugi and Yami just finished their lab at the end of class. Yugi, however, was excited about his next class. Yami didn’t seem to be interested in swimming because of the incident that happened last summer. As they reached to their class, the person that was standing there looked vaguely familiar. He had long blue hair and his eye color was gold on the left and green on the right. It was none other than Dartz!

Yugi: oh-no! Not you again!! I thought I defeated your Great Leviathan and you went back to 10,000 years back to Atlantis!!

Dartz: well, there was a slight problem.

Yami: what’s that?

Dartz: I got divorced and decided to return to the future.

Yugi and Yami: O.O

Dartz: well then, shall we start class?

Yugi: sure, whatever.

Dartz: listen everyone! I’m taking over Pegasus after his Millennium Eye was pulled out by an unknown student. So, I’m your new swimming teacher for the remainder of the year.

Jounouchi: so, Dartz is now our new teacher after Yugi defeated his Great Leviathan and went back 10,000 years to Atlantis? Hope he doesn’t seal my soul in that Orichalcos again!

Yugi: me neither.

Yami: I hope we don’t go in the water. My hair won’t last long.

Yugi: -_-; Yami, get over it.

Yami: >.<* get over it? GET OVER IT?! I COULD YOU SAY THAT?! I HAVE HAIR GEL THAT LAST UP TO 12 HOURS!!!!!

Yugi: you have hair issues.

Yami: >.<*

Yugi: *nervous laugh while inching away from Yami*

Dartz: come along, everyone. Swim to your heart’s content!!

Everyone: -.-; okay…

Yami: *sitting on the edge of the pool*

Yugi: c’mon, Yami. The water’s fine!

Yami: no.

Yugi: oh, c’mon! It’s not that bad.

Yami: I said no.

Yugi: please?

Yami: no.

Yugi: please?

Yami: no.

Yugi: please?!

Yami: no!

Yugi: please?!?

Yami: no!!

Yugi: please?!?!

Yami: no!!!

Yugi: >o< PLEASE?!?!!

Yami: >O< DAMMIT NO!!!!!!!

Yugi: fine, be that way! *swims away*

Yami: I will!


*Yugi was swimming by himself until Jounouchi swam beside him*

Jounouchi: hey, Yuge!

Yugi: hey. Yami doesn’t want to swim with me.

Jounouchi: you know him and his hair issues!

Yami: >O< I HEARD THAT JOUNOUCHI!!!!!

Jounouchi: O.O oops!

Yugi: *laughs*

Jounouchi: *laughs*


Dartz was sitting further away from where Yami is sitting. He was thinking about his wife and his daughter of how they had a wonderful life together. He sighed from the moment he was caught up in. He quickly snapped out of his daydream by the water that splashed on him. We was soaking wet and the other students looked at him in fear. He laughed at the enjoyment and jumped in the pool to splash others. Yami quickly notice that everyone was having fun. So, he jumped in as well. Yugi saw Yami swimming towards him and splashed him with big waves. He tried to dodge them, but they were too strong. Jounouchi joined in the fun until they heard the whistle blow. Everyone stopped of what they were doing. Dartz turned around and saw the three familiar guys.


Yugi, Yami and Jounouchi: NOT THEM!!!!!

To be continued!


I wonder who the three familiar guys are… I can’t tell ya’ll. My lips are sealed up tight so you won’t be able to unseal them. Muahahahahaha!!!! R&R!!!!