Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ What Marik learned in health class... not to have a perverted mind! ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey! I haven’t updated in awhile. I’m so happy that I’m out of school!!!! This chapter is for all of ya’ll. Here’s chapter 24!!!!



Malik was dragging Marik to their next class: health. Marik was kicking and squirming to get out of his hikari’s grip but Malik’s grip is stronger than his. So, he tried not to hesitate and got used to the dragging after all. When they finally reached their health class, they saw a familiar face. She had long blonde hair and violet eyes. She was wearing her usual purple outfit from battle city. It was no other than Mai Kujaku!


Malik and Marik: KUJAKU MAI?!?!!

Mai: hey, Malik! Long time no see since battle city. And Marik… *she started to tremble*

Marik: uh, hi?

Mai: get away from me! You were the one who trapped my mind into the Shadow Realm!!!

Marik: nonsense! That thing was in the past. At least I think it is…

Mai: *growls* take your seats now before I lose my temper!!!

Malik and Marik: *cowers and went to take their seats*

Malik: *whispers to Marik* she’s worse than Isis.

Marik: *nods in fear*

Mai: okay class. We are going to learn about AIDS, HIV, STDs, and other sexual dieases.

Marik: what are the sexual diseases?

Mai: they are the kinds of diseases that occur when you have sex with a partner who had sex with the previous partner, doing drugs or if you were born with it.

Marik: hmmm…

Malik: /don’t even think about it, you horny bastard!!/

Marik: //aw, man!!//

Mai: okay, open your books to page 175.

Everyone: *takes out their books and goes to page 175*

Mai: read page 175-182.

Everyone: *gets quiet and reads*

Marik: *reads about a few sentences* I’m bored.

Malik: *doesn’t hear his yami’s complaining and is reading*

Marik: *looks around the room and was staring at Mai’s breasts* *drools*

Malik: *looks up* O.o what are you doing?!

Marik: *stops drooling* uh, nothing! *laughs nervously*

Malik: I read your mind! You want to do something horny to Mai. I knew it all along!!

Marik: what?! You knew?!!

Malik: yeah. While you were controlling my body, you were having horny and sexual thoughts about her!!

Marik: *looking guilty*

Mai: you two! *pointing to Malik and Marik* QUIET!!! Or I’ll have to kick you out of class!!!

Malik and Marik: yes, ma’am. *goes back to reading*

Everyone: *snickers*

Marik: *pulls out his Millennium Rod* I shall send you all to the Shadow Realm!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Malik: -_-; not again!

Mai: MARIK!!! DON’T YOU DARE!!!! IN THE HALL NOW!!!!!!

Marik: *grumbles to himself* bitch!!

Mai: what did you say?!

Marik: nothing, nothing! *goes out to the hall*

Malik: nice going, Marik.


Malik continued to read while Marik had to stand in the hall. Mai calmed down and went to sit in her deck to fix her make-up. While she was fixing her make-up, she couldn’t help but stare at her beautiful face in the mirror. Malik was too busy reading and some other boys were staring at her and drooling at the same time. All the male students have crushes on her. They give her flowers, chocolates and perfumes. She has a load of them in her drawers for safe keeping. Almost all the teachers don’t like her because of the way she dresses and the way her attitude is. After everyone read, Mai gave out homework and it was almost time for the bell to ring.



So, how’d you like it? Well, sorry if this is short once again. I’m trying to make it longer but the ideas I had in my head seems to slip out and I forget it eventually. Hope you all review!! Ja ne.