Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Bakura's Worst Nightmare in Swimming Class... Pegasus! Pt.2 ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi!! I haven’t updated in awhile because of school!!! Well, now I’m out of school and I can’t wait to be a senior!!!! Well, here is chapter 23. Enjoy! ^_^



Previously on “Bakura’s Worst Nightmare in Swimming Class… Pegasus Pt.1”




Pegasus: alright, class. Today we are going to learn synchronized swimming!! *giggles* (A/N: oh, God help me!!)

Everyone: *groan*

Ryou: did you say… synchronized swimming?

Pegasus: why yes, Ryou. It’s fun!!

Ryou: *under his breath* and you’re gay!!

Bakura: //do we have to do this?//

Ryou: /yes, Bakura!! Although it sounds so stupid!!!/

Pegasus: everyone, I’ll show you how it’s done!! C’mon out Raphael, Varon, Amelda and Dartz!!!

Dartz, Amelda, Varon and Raphael: *comes out in the same thing that Pegasus is wearing*

Bakura: O.O; oh, shit!!! I’m blind!!!!!

Ryou: O.O;

Everyone: *starts to gag*


Pegasus and the Doom group were demonstrating the synchronized swimming technique with the Waltz music. Everybody started to get bored with it (A/N: if Kaiba saw this, he would be in a trauma!!). Ryou and Bakura were about to run away from this, but Pegasus sense it with his Millennium Eye. Unfortunately, Bakura has his Millennium Ring to deflect it back and grabbed Ryou by the wrist and ran off to the boys’ locker room.

Bakura: I’m not going back there... even if it kills me!

Ryou: same here. Hope he doesn’t find us in here…

Bakura: *shivers* I just got a chill on my spine right now.

Ryou: well, if we go back out there, thing will get worse.

Bakura: and why is he wearing a Speedo? It looks like he’s wearing a thong!! *laughs*

Ryou: Bakura! *laughs*

Pegasus: *bursts in the boys’ locker room*

Ryou and Bakura: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


Ch. 23 Bakura’s Worst Nightmare in Swimming Class Pt.2

Pegasus comes walking slowly towards Ryou and Bakura while they were screaming for their lives. Ryou, especially, passed out because he was scared to death. Bakura tried to shake him to wake him up, but it was no use. Bakura was on his own.

Bakura: g-get away from me!!!

Pegasus: aw, come now, Bakura. I cannot be that bad.

Bakura: *mutters to himself* or worse.

Pegasus: what was that?

Bakura: n-nothing! *laughs nervously*

Pegasus: well, since I’ve have my Millennium Eye in my possession again; I will send you to the Shadow Realm!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Bakura: you wish!!!

Pegasus: huh?

Bakura: I’m gonna get that Millennium Eye from you again like I did at Duelist Kingdom!!

Pegasus: no!!! Not my precious Millennium Eye!!!!! Not that!!!!!

Bakura knocked Pegasus unconscious with his Millennium Ring and a few minutes later, Pegasus gained consciousness and found himself tied to the bench with duck tape over his mouth. Bakura was right in front of him laughing mischievously.

Pegasus: let me go!!!!

Bakura: let me think about it… no!!!!

Pegasus: aw, man!

Bakura: too bad that I’m going to get your Millennium Eye again!

Pegasus: Please, anything but that-

Bakura: *pulls the Millennium Eye out of Pegasus’ eye*

Pegasus: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! MY EYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *collapsed*

Bakura: *laughs*

Ryou: *wakes up* what happened?

Bakura: Pegasus’ Millennium Eye got taken out and he collapsed.

Ryou: okay… who’s gonna teach our class the swimming techniques?

Bakura: … good question.

Ryou: *anime fall*

Bakura: what?

Ryou: nothing. Let’s go back out there and I’ll teach you how to swim.

Bakura: I’m. Not. Going. In. The. Water.

Ryou: Bakura, whether you like it or not, you are going in the water!!

Bakura: you can’t make me!!

Ryou: alright, no more chocolate for a week!!

Bakura: aw, c’mon, Ryou!!

Ryou: make that two weeks!!! Want me to make it three weeks?

Bakura: *in a squeaky voice* no.

Ryou: that’s what I thought.



Ryou and Bakura went back to the pool while everyone is trying to learn synchronized swimming. Most people where trying so hard not to drown. The Doom group was watching them try but they got bored and left Domino High School to go seal people’s souls in the Orichalcos. Ryou and Bakura decided not to try but they sat by the pool to watch others.



Hope you all enjoyed this fic so far. Next up is Malik and Marik in health class. I’m gonna make it funnier than the one with Yugi and Yami or you can review your ideas for the next chapter. Make sure you all R&R. Ja ne.