Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Bakura's Worst Nightmare in Swimming Class... Pegasus! Pt.1 ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I’m back, ya’ll. Hope you missed me!! Here’s Ch.22!!!


Ryou and Bakura are on their way to Swimming class. Although, Bakura is afraid of water, he’s afraid that he will drown. Ryou tried and tried to convince him to go in the pool, but it’s still in progress.

Bakura: I don’t wanna go in the water!! *clinging on to Ryou*

Ryou: Bakura! Stop acting like a big baby and grow up!!

Bakura: but-

Ryou: no buts, Bakura. You are gonna learn how to swim!

Bakura: what if I drown?

Ryou: calm down, Bakura! You won’t drown. I promise.

Bakura: *shivering*

Bakura tried to run from Ryou, but luckily Ryou caught him and dragged him all the way to class. Bakura was kicking and screaming like a child and he was also trying to break his hikari’s grip. He cannot believe that Ryou has a stronger grip than he.

Everyone: *in the pool and splashing one another*

Pegasus *wearing speedos*: well, well. If it isn’t Ryou and Bakura!

Bakura: PEGASUS!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAA*breathes*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Ry ou: *covering his ears* Bakura!

Bakura: don’t tell me that Pegasus is our swimming teacher!!! *sees the pool water and jumps on Ryou*

Ryou: *groaning* well, I forgot to mention it earlier and you are heavy, Bakura!!

Bakura: *gags at what Pegasus is wearing* He looks gay!!!

Ryou: …

Pegasus: alright, class. Today we are going to learn synchronized swimming!! *giggles* (A/N: oh, God help me!!)

Everyone: *groan*

Ryou: did you say… synchronized swimming?

Pegasus: why yes, Ryou. It’s fun!!

Ryou: *under his breath* and you’re gay!!

Bakura: //do we have to do this?//

Ryou: /yes, Bakura!! Although it sounds so stupid!!!/

Pegasus: everyone, I’ll show you how it’s done!! C’mon out Raphael, Varon, Amelda and Dartz!!!

Dartz, Amelda, Varon and Raphael: *comes out in the same thing that Pegasus is wearing*

Bakura: O.O; oh, shit!!! I’m blind!!!!!

Ryou: O.O;

Everyone: *starts to gag*

Pegasus and the Doom group were demonstrating the synchronized swimming technique with the Waltz music. Everybody started to get bored with it (A/N: if Kaiba saw this, he would be in a trauma!!). Ryou and Bakura were about to run away from this, but Pegasus sense it with his Millennium Eye. Unfortunately, Bakura has his Millennium Ring to deflect it back and grabbed Ryou by the wrist and ran off to the boys’ locker room.

Bakura: I’m not going back there... even if it kills me!

Ryou: same here. Hope he doesn’t find us in here…

Bakura: *shivers* I just got a chill on my spine right now.

Ryou: well, if we go back out there, thing will get worse.

Bakura: and why is he wearing a Speedo? It looks like he’s wearing a thong!! *laughs*

Ryou: Bakura! *laughs*

Pegasus: *bursts in the boys’ locker room*

Ryou and Bakura: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!


To be continued


Find out in the next chapter. What will Pegasus do to poor Ryou and Bakura? What do you think? Review your idea of what Pegasus will do to them. Ja ne.