Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Chemicals and an unstable chemical reaction ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi!! I have 50 reviews!!! I feel so special. The person that I want to thank is Lily Fairy for supporting me and all of my other stories. This chapter is for her. Also, go check out her stories and review them. Here is Ch.21!!


Yami was walking in the hall by himself and looking for Yugi. Until now, he spotted Yugi at his locker putting his stuff and taking out stuff he needs for class. Yami snuck up behind Yugi to scare him.

Yami: BOO!!

Yugi: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yami: *laughs*

Yugi: *whacks Yami on the head* that’s not very funny!! *pouts*

Yami: I’m sorry, Yugi. I couldn’t help it.

Yugi: *glares at Yami* BTW, where have you been?

Yami: skipping with Marik and Bakura.

Yugi: if you say so. C’mon!! Let’s not be late to class!!

Yami: okay.


Yugi and Yami runs to their Chemistry class and made it in time. Yami handed the teacher his schedule and got up from her deck to introduce him to the class.

Teacher: class, I would like you to meet Yami Motou, the cousin of Yugi Motou. Please show him respect.

Yami: *waves*

Everyone: *waves back*

Yugi: -_-;

Teacher: now, Yami, have you taken Chemistry before?

Yami: well, no I have not. This course may not be too complicated.

Teacher: well, it depends on whether I make this class easy or hard. That’s how I am.

Yugi: she’s right, Yami. This is not a first.

Yami: hope I survive in this class.

Yugi: *goes to sit in his desk*

Yami: *sits next to Yugi*

Teacher: okay, class. We are going to do some labs with chemicals. You can pick a partner and I’ll hand you the list of materials.

Yugi: Yami, you can be my partner. I’ll help you on some stuff.

Yami: that reminds me. Does that list have something that contains flammable objects?

Yugi: *looks on the handout* yeah, why?

Yami: because I want to burn something.

Yugi: oh, no! When was the last time you tried to burn grandpa’s most valuable Blue-Eyes White Dragon card?

Yami: Oh! I remember. I tried to burn the card so Kaiba won’t get it.

Yugi: Kaiba already has 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons!

Yami: oh, yeah. I can’t forget about that.

Teacher: alright, class. Read the handout carefully so you know what you are doing. And, please be careful of the Bunsen burner. If someone gets burned, quickly get the fire blanket to put out the fire. Now, get to work!

Yugi and Yami were handed a lab apron, gloves, two Beakers, a Bunsen burner, four test tubes, goggles, a lab coat to protect themselves, Sodium (1), Graduated Cylinder (2) and other chemicals. They poured in the red and blue liquid from the Graduated Cylinder to the Beaker. They used one piece of Sodium and the liquid started to react. Then, Yami started to pour in the green liquid and it caused an unstable chemical reaction. After that, Yami went to pour water in it, but it made it worse. The acid started to react and the Beaker broke into pieces and the table started to burn and so has the floor.


Everyone: OOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!!

Teacher: YAMI!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!

Yami: uh, nothing. *smiles nervously*

Teacher: now, I have to write you up!!

Yami: damn!!!

Yugi: nice going, Yami.

Yami: it wasn’t my fault!!

Yugi: you were not suppose to pour water over the acid; otherwise the acid starts to react and it causes to burn something like you did to the table and the floor.

Yami: oops.

Yugi: when will my yami ever learn?


This time, Yami didn’t get sent to the office. He got written up as a warning instead. Yugi whacked him in the head again and Yami was wincing in pain. So, they had to make up a lab at the end of class in order to get their credit.



Well, how was it. Sorry if it’s short. Let me explain the things that I’ve typed above.

(1)
I put Sodium in this story because Sodium can be used in chemical experiments and other elements that is able to mix with it.
(2)
A Graduated Cylinder is an object that measures volume. For example, you pour water in the Graduated Cylinder to measure it at 200mL. You put a marble or a rock and it raises it to 230mL. That means you are finding the volume of the object. Get it now?


Well, hope you R&R. Like I said last chapter: no review, no story. Ja ne.