Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Photography of Chaos Pt.4 ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hello!!!! Sorry for the delay. I was busy catching up on school work and didn’t have much time to work on my fics. So, here is chapter 30!!!


Previously on “Photography of Chaos Pt.3”


Marik: *stops running* *panting*

Yami: you will never catch me!! *sticks out tongue*

Marik: damn it!!!!

Kaiba: that reminds me that I chased Marik during 5th period*

Malik: oh, yeah. After he did a little prank on you*

Kaiba: don’t remind me.

Yami: what’s the matter, Marik? Am I too fast for you?

Marik: shut the hell up, pharaoh!!!

Roland: *just standing there clueless*

Jounouchi, Honda, and Miho: *clueless of what’s going on*

Miho: well, should we go take pictures or what?

Honda: yeah!! Let’s!!

Jounouchi: I’m right behind ya!

*Jounouchi, Honda and Miho leave*

Kaiba: well, let’s go take pictures!!!

Yamis and Hikaris: YAY!!!!!


Ch. 30: Photography of Chaos Pt.4

Yugi, Yami, Ryou, Bakura, Malik, Marik, Jounouchi, Honda, Kaiba, Ryuji, and Miho wandered around to see what they can take a picture of. They scan down the hall to find which classroom that they can pick to take a memorable photo in order to be in the yearbook.

Yugi: hmmm… let’s see… should I go take pictures of the students in the biology class or geometry?

Yami: Bakura, Marik and I are going to take pictures of the cheerleaders.

Kaiba: you’re not serious are you?!

Yami: why?

Kaiba: you-know-who is in the cheer squad!!

Yami: … and? We are going to take an embarrassing picture of her anyway.

Ryuji: good thinking, Yami.

Jounouchi: yeah, that will humiliate her for the rest of the year!! Matter fact, we’ll put her in the “Most Embarrassing Moment” page in the yearbook!!!

Marik: sweet!!! *high fives Jounouchi*

Yugi: okay, Yami. Malik, Ryou and I are going to take pics of the students in the math classes.

Honda: me and Miho are gonna take pics of the people in the science classes. *grabs Miho’s hand*

Miho: *blushes*

Ryuji: Kaiba and I will handle the English classes and History classes.

Roland: *still recklessly clueless*

Kaiba: Roland! Stop acting clueless!! It’s ridiculous!!!!

Roland: Oh! I’m sorry, Kaiba-sama!!

Ryou: well? What are we waiting for? Let’s get going!

Everyone: RIGHT!!!!

Roland: everyone! We already have the photos of the events here at this school. All you have to do is get the rest of the pictures. When you run out of film, come back to this spot to wait for everyone else so we can go develop pictures in the Dark Room.

Everyone: OK!!!

All of them were so excited that hopefully this period will be the best one out of the other ones. They continue in the halls to do some photography. Before they went their separate ways, Yugi, Yami, Jounouchi, Kaiba and Ryuji recognize two familiar people from the KC Grand Prix Tournament down the hall.

Familiar Person #1: hello there, Kaiba.

Kaiba and Jounouchi: not you again!!!!

Familiar Person #2: Yugi!!! Yami!!!

Yugi and Yami: oh hell no!! You again!!!

To be continued

Take a good guess of who are the two familiar people that they’ve run into. I’ll give you two hints. One person was jealous of Kaiba that his company is over the top and the other person who dueled Rebecca and lost to her and kidnapped Yugi’s grandfather. Please R&R!!!!