Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Hikaris Takes Their Yamis to School ❯ Photography of Chaos Pt.5 ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas a few days ago. Sorry for the delay. Hope you will enjoy this chapter.


Previously on “Photography of Chaos Pt.4”


Roland: everyone! We already have the photos of the events here at this school. All you have to do is get the rest of the pictures. When you run out of film, come back to this spot to wait for everyone else so we can go develop pictures in the Dark Room.

Everyone: OK!!!

All of them were so excited that hopefully this period will be the best one out of the other ones. They continue in the halls to do some photography. Before they went their separate ways, Yugi, Yami, Jounouchi, Kaiba and Ryuji recognize two familiar people from the KC Grand Prix Tournament down the hall.

Familiar Person #1: hello there, Kaiba.

Kaiba and Jounouchi: not you again!!!!

Familiar Person #2: Yugi!!! Yami!!!

Yugi and Yami: oh hell no!! You again!!!


Ch. 31 Photography of Chaos Pt.5

Yugi, Yami, Jounouchi and Kaiba were not happy to see the two familiar people since KC Grand Prix. The woman wore a yellow Chinese dress and the man wore a purple suit with a beautiful white rose corsage. Ryuji and Honda were surprise that they came to their school unannounced.

Yami, Yugi, Jounouchi and Kaiba: VIVIAN AND SIEGFRIED?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?!!?!

Vivian: well, we decided to drop by to see Yugi-kun and Kaiba-kun! *squeals*

Yugi and Kaiba: *blushes*

Miho, Ryou, Malik, Bakura and Marik: who are they?

Honda: they are Vivian Wong and Siegfried von Schroeder. They were in the KC Grand Prix Tournament that Kaiba held in America. Vivian lost the duel to an eight year old genius Rebecca Hawkins and Siegfried lost to Kaiba because he wanted to humiliate Kaiba in front of millions of people nationwide.

Miho: I see…

Ryuji: believe it or not, Yugi won at that tournament.

Vivian: so, where’s the bitch Anzu?

Yami: I haven’t seen her since I’ve been in the principal’s office.

Vivian: good because I just can’t stand her!

Jounouchi: same here. Speaking of her, she probably got her soul stolen by the Orichalcos.

Siegfried: Orichalcos? What’s that?

Jounouchi: the Orichalcos is a huge green circle with Greek writing on it that takes souls when you lose the duel with someone playing the Orichalcos card. Otherwise, when you are controlled by the Orichalcos, you can make your monsters stronger by increasing their attack points by 500. Also, you can play more than five monsters, spell/trap cards on the field with the Chaos Duel Disk.

Vivian: wow! Does it exist?

Jounouchi: nah! Not anymore.

Siegfried: so, what are you guys had been doing before we got here?

Kaiba: we are taking photos for the yearbook.

Siegfried: interesting. Can you take a picture of me and Vivian?

Yami: uh, ok!

*Siegfried and Vivian pose for the picture*

Yami: say “Konnichiwa!”

Siegfried and Vivian: Konnichiwa!

Yami: *clicks the shutter*

Vivian: let us know when that picture develops!

Yami: alright!

Siegfried: we have got to be on our way to America for another dueling competition held by me in a few days. Are you guys up to it?

Ryou and Bakura: sorry, we can’t.

Malik and Marik: love to, but we have to have our sister’s permission to go.

Yugi and Yami: we have to help our grandfather with the Kame Game Shop.

Jounouchi: sorry, I have to take care of my little sister Shizuka.

Kaiba: no thanks. We are going to be busy with school and I’m going to be busy with the company.

Vivian: suit yourself. Sayonara!

Everyone: bye!

*Siegfried and Vivian left*

Yugi: okay, let’s go to the Dark Room to develop pictures and decide which one’s going in the yearbook.

Everyone: OK!!!!


Everyone goes back to the classroom to develop pictures that they took and it’s only 45 minutes left until school is over, however, the yamis have detention after school for things that they’ve done to wreck havoc among the school. Somewhere lurking in the halls, a soulless girl wakes up and her eyes started to glow a crimson color and the Orichalcos symbol is shown on her forehead. She muttered something to take revenge among Amelda, Varon, and Raphael for taking her soul by any means necessary.


Wow, it only took me a few seconds to come up with an idea for this chapter. Hope you all review and tell me what you think about this chapter. Ja ne!!