Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The ledgon of a forgotten past revieled ❯ the search begains with moon and mars.. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I only own the plot so deal with it ok? Kayla is also mine; but Sailor Moon and Yu-Gi-Oh! are not. Nor is Jenna. They belong to either, their respective companies and Jenna belongs to a friend of mine.


Footsteps could be heard echoing through the halls of the darkened castle as someone ran through the stone maze. Cold, dark, blue eyes scanned the darkness, searching for someone. His dark blue coat seemed to be blowing behind him as he ran. "Mokuba!" The stranger yelled out into the darkness.

Coughing could be heard as the speaker approached a cell. "Big brother I knew you could come for me." A week, child-like voice called, clutching what appeared to be a picture frame that hung from the boy's neck.

"Don't speak I will have you out of here as soon as I pick this lock." The elder boy said as he bent down and began picking the rusted lock on the cell door.

"Aw the brothers Kaiba; reunited at last. I knew nothing would stop you from trying to rescue your little brother." A male voice spoke up, coming up quietly behind the elder of the two Kaiba brothers.

"Well, do you know what I am about to do to you for hurting Mokuba?" The boy asked, standing up to face the new speaker.

"Actually, I predict you won't lay a hand on me." The strange man stated, reveling a golden eye.

"You lie!" the boy stated.

"Seto, no!" the youngest of the boys stated, trying to reach the bars that trapped him in the cell.

"Oh, surely you joke." The man said, looking at Mokbua with the strange eye of his.

"Not if I can help it!" A female shouted out, "Mars Flame Sniper!!!" All of the sudden, a fiery arrow landed in the man's back, causing him to lose concentration and zap a pole instead. Nothing happened and the one known as Seto looked around for the speaker. Who was it that had saved them from death?

When his eyes adjusted, he saw a girl with the most beautiful lavender eyes and raven-hue hair he had ever seen. For a moment, it appeared as if time had stopped, as Seto looked the beauty down from head to toe. She was in a sailor style suit with a red choker that had a golden star in the center. A dark purple bow was in the front with a red locket with a matching red mini-skirt that seemed to blow against her legs in some invisible wind. On her feet were these lovely red high-healed shoes. It took her asking him if he was going to be ok to break him out of his thoughts.

"I will be fine. Thank you for asking though." Seto replied as he proceed to pry the lock and free his brother from the chains the held his feet in place. He then picked up the younger boy and started out of the dark halls. The girl fallowed them, knowing she had to protect them. That was her instructions from Luna, the cat advisor to her good friend, Kayla Tsukino, otherwise known as the leader of the Sailor Senshi, Sailor Moon.

****** At another part of the island ******

"Free at last!!!" a sandy-blonde haired and brown-eyed boy exclaimed as he reached the top of some stairs that led into an underground maze.

"I thought we would never get out of there." another person stated; this one with a slight, yet very noticeable, British accent in is voice.

"Well, I see the castle straight ahead. Lets go! Joey and I both have enough star chips to duel Pegasus and I can finally rescue my grandpa." The smallest, and if you didn't know him you would think him to be the youngest boy in the group, stated as he looked ahead with his lavender eyes.

A loud crash could be heard as something came flying out of nowhere and was aimed right for the small boy's head.

"Look out Yugi!!!" one of this other friends shouted, knocking him out of the way of the attack. If it weren't for the appearance of a gold disc-like object breaking it up before it hit anyone else, it would have injured the boy and his friends.

The boy known as Yugi looked up and watched the object to see where it had come from. He wanted to thank its owner for saving him in his friends. No sooner did he see the owner of the object, Joey began cat calling and making stupid grinning faces at the owner. Both of the other boys had to hold him back and keep him from trying to look up the girl's skirt.

This girl looked similar to her senshi friend, but there was small difference in her outfit. The bow on the top of her attire was red and the locket in the center of it looked gold and pink with white wings coming from it. Her skirt was mostly white with a ban of yellow and another band of blow beneath it and a yellow stripe with a pin in the center holding it in place making it a one-piece outfit.

On her feet were red boots and in her hair, on top of her head, were two perfect buns with two red and white pins in them. In her hair in the front were two white beads like things that kind of gave the appearance of feathers.

In her hand was the object that had saved them. The glowing had stopped and now, she held in her gloved hand a tiara, or so it seamed, with a Creasant moon in the middle. Her choker was gold with a red heart in the center.

Her senshi friend had an object similar to the one this girl had, but the center held a red gem. Both senshi had gloves that were white but had red tips where it ended, which was just above the elbow.

The girl blinked her sightless brown eyes a few times and replaced her ` disc ' on her forehead. She gave a small smile and stood there as a wind blew her mini-skirt against her legs. "Is everyone ok?" She asked.

"Yes thank you so much for helping us." Yugi stated after he had found his voice.

"Alright." The girl said with a smile on the whole time.

"Who are you, lovely?" Joey asked, trying to get a peak up the Sailor's skirt.

"Sailor Moon and stay back or your gonna get it from me." the Moon senshi stated.

"You know, it's not polite to stare," the British sounding boy retorted.

"Aw, but, Bakura it's fun!" The one known as Joey wined.

"Will you stop that Joey?" Tristan, the last one in the group, said, also helping to restrain Joey.

"May I ask, why you are here?" Yugi asked shyly.

"Well, it's kind of hard to explain." Sailor Moon said, pretending like she had forgotten.

"It's ok; we are harmless." Yugi said, smiling at her, even though he didn't know she couldn't see it.

"Well, all I can remember is I was to track down and find a Yugi Motou, nothing else was explained to me about it though." Sailor Moon stated, and then trailed off to make it look like she didn't really know what she was talking about.

"It's ok. There is no pressure here. Calm down and take a few deep breaths, if it makes it any easier. I am Yugi Motou. What is it you wish to speak with me about?" Yugi said, talking in a soft gentle tone, as not to scare her anymore than she already seemed to be.

"This girl is a real loon if you ask me." Joey said, but then added, "A hot one at that though…"

It took all Yugi, Tristan, and Bakura had to calm down and not hit their friend for causing the strange girl to back away and her eyes to tear up. The brown haired and brown-eyed Moon Senshi stood and tried to walk away from the people that were making it difficult for her to tell her story.

"Leave her be!" Yugi said as he ran to keep her from hurting herself on the steps that she almost feel down.

"I gotta go…" Sailor Moon said as she ran off not, knowing that Yugi followed her.