Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The ledgon of a forgotten past revieled ❯ Momeries reviled part one yugi ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything... You should know the drill by now right? So don't even ask me on that one.

A/N: Here is chappie two on it's way as wells…

The sky grew dark as rain clouds covered the small island and the scent of a coming rainstorm filled the air. This worried Yugi, because he feared for Sailor Moon's safety. He searched the island, but the girl simply vanished. He had lost sight of her, and after he did he became even more worried. Thunder boomed off in the distance and Yugi ran as fast as he could in fear, hoping that the brown-haired girl had not been struck down by lightning.

The girl in question had run to a clearing where she heard no one and detransformed into a pair of fingertip length, jean shorts and a t-shirt that said `I don't do mornings' on it. On her feet was a pair of sandals that were causing her feet to itch. She sat down on a nearby log and began to sob into her knees, wincing because she knocked out the circulation in her bad leg and it now hurt.

Sailor Mars sensed the discomfort of her friend and came from her post of fallowing Seto Kaiba, to check on her best friend, one she thought more than just a friend, but a sister.

When she came across the girl, she too detransformed into a slightly shorter pair of shorts and a tank-top shirt, with platform shoes on her feet. "Are you ok sis?" She asked when she reached the sobbing girl.

"I failed, and now Luna is going to kill me for it, I know it!" She cried into her friend's shoulder.

"It's alright, I haven't done what I was supposed to either. I had forgotten how hard it was to talk to that guy, but I still love him and will do anything to return his memories. So don't give up. I am sure he is still willing to talk to you." Her friend said, patting her on the back.

"Thanks, Jenna… You're right. I am so sorry." The now detransformed Sailor Moon said, better known as Kayla when out of fuku, when her sobs calmed.

"Mars Crystal Power! Now go for it. Transform and find him again." Jenna stated, retransforming and giving her friend a final hug. "I have to return to my task, but you will be alright." She added before pulling back.

Kayla nodded and transformed again before returning to her seat on the rock. Mars left and now Kayla was all-alone. This really didn't bother her that much, due to the fact she was so used to it by now. Thunder boomed again and Kayla jumped at the sound.

"I wish there was a safe place to hide out on this island, but there really isn't." She said aloud as she once again began walking.

"Sailor Moon!!" Yugi yelled out in the open air as he ran through the forest that led to the clearing where Kayla just was sitting. When he thought he saw her walking off, he called after her.

Sailor Moon stopped when she heard her name, but she did not turn to the voice, instead she just froze and fell to one knee in great pain.

"Sailor Moon!!" Yugi called again, increasing his speed until he was inches from her.

When he reached her, he placed a hand on her shoulder, causing her to turn to face him. He saw that her right leg seemed to be changing colors and gasped before he helped her to straiten it out.

"Are you ok?" He asked, leaning her up against a tree while the color slowly returned to her knee.

"Yeah its ok." She said in a low voice, her head in her lap, or close to it.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked, now kneeling by her side.

"Yes. I am fine. Sorry to have worried you about it. I am so sorry." Sailor Moon said, her voice breaking.

"It's alright… don't cry please. You have done nothing wrong, and I know Joey called you nuts, but I don't feel that way. I give people a chance before I decide if I like them or not..." Yugi said as he hugged her.

Surprisingly, once Sailor Moon realized that was what he was doing, she turned right around and hugged him back. Yugi rubbed her back for a moment then pulled back once her sobs had calmed somewhat. "Now will you like to tell me what it is you wanted to speak with me about?" Yugi requested again, not sounding one bit impatient or angry with her.

Sailor Moon looked up. "Well Luna, my advisor, didn't give much information to go on. She said if I needed help, to ask Yami for it and I could find him here, but my memory fails me as to where." Sailor Moon stated in a broken up voice. As if Yami had been listening, the puzzle around Yugi's neck began to glow.

"Yu-Gi-Oh!!!!!" Yugi yelled before a beam of light shot from the puzzle and covered the boy. When it disappeared, Yami stood in it's place and opened his eyes. He looked a lot like Yugi, but with minor differences. He was taller, for one, and his voice was much deeper. "You called, my Princess?" he asked the Moon Senshi, who just seemed to stop moving at that point.

"Yeah, I think so." She said as she launched herself into his arms.

"Trouble doing what Luna told you huh?" Yami asked, patting her back as her sobs returned.

Sailor Moon nodded into his chest as Yami whispered, "It's alright. I will help you out." He then went quiet for a few moments while he conversed mentally with Yugi. Then the light returned and Yugi stood in front of her again. "I think I understand what you were sent to do."

"I know and there is something I have to do, but it will hurt, ok? I am sorry and I will stop it as quick as I can. Ok?" She said, looking directly in his eyes and turning him to face her.

Yugi nodded. "I understand… Do what you must. I promise I will be alright."

Sailor Moon then closed her eyes, her tiara disappearing in it's place, the symbol of the Moon glowing brightly. Yugi too was forced to close his eyes as the same symbol appeared on his head, glowing just as dazzlingly. Yugi was forced to cling to Sailor Moon as memories flooded his mind, causing the boy to cry out in pain. Sailor Moon too could see the memories in her mind's eye and when the last picture flashed in both their minds, she broke the connection. .

Yugi had a frightened look on his face from the experience. He trembled as the last visions registered in his mind; those of death, pain, and grief.

"I am so sorry I had to do that to you and I am all done now." Sailor Moon soothed the trembling boy, her own fears set aside and forgotten for the time. Even the sound of the thunder didn't bother her like it often did.

"I remember it all now, Princess." Yugi whispered, looking up into her eyes, his trembling stopping. "It's been to long… And we did meet again like we promised each other so many years ago."

Yugi then got closer to her, and soon their faces were inches from each other…