Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The ledgon of a forgotten past revieled ❯ Memories returned )Seto Kaiba) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own anything, so same rules apply. Please don't sue. Thank you very much.

A/N: Here is part two of chapter two! Enjoy!

The wind began to pick up and the thunder became louder. Jenna slipped back into the castle to find Kaiba and his little brother reaching the main floor. She scanned the area and wasted no time running up to meet them.

"Where did you go?" Seto asked once he spotted her.

"To check on a friend. I had sinced her pain and had to take care of it." She replied in a low tone.

"Come on. We have to get out of here." She stated, looking around nervously, trying to find the best possible escape root.

"This way." Seto said pointing in a direction as he began to run for it. Guards cut him off before he could reach the exit.

"I got this! Mars fireballs charge!!!" Jenna yelled, shooting a handful of scrolls at the oncoming guards, freezing them in place.

"Thanks…" Kaiba stated as he kicked the door down.

In a mater of minutes, the three of them were out and running to where Kaiba had landed his chopper. A bolt of lightning struck a tree and set it on fire. The force was so strong the burning trunk of the tree broke and was now inches from them. Sailor Mars grabbed Kaiba by the arm and began running very quickly in the direction of a cave she had spotted. In the mix of confusion with the storm, Mokuba had run off to find Yugi again, like he had done the first time he had run away. Jenna and Kaiba, on the other hand, were to busy trying to find shelter to notice the younger boy had been missing, or had gone missing. It wasn't until they reached shelter that Kaiba looked.

By the time Kaiba noticed this, the storm had started and winds were growing stronger by the second. Not even the person with the world's greatest vision could see well in a storm like this.

"Great… he has run off again!" Seto said with a sigh as he searched the cave.

"He will be alright, I assure you. I since Sailor Moon is very near… and maybe with luck he will make enough noise so she will hear him." Jenna said with a smile.

"Who is Sailor Moon?" Seto asked, a confused look in his eyes.

"A friend of mine… she also was sent here to help in the mission." Mars reported, shivering after she got in the cave. She kept her back to him as she searched for firewood. When she didn't find any, she groaned. Even though she knew she could not change in front of him until everyone had his or her memories returned, she broke the rule and did so. Kaiba turned away at the site for a moment.

"Much better…" Jenna breathed once she had changed into her street clothes, or rather, her normal clothes.

"Just who are you?!" Kaiba demanded of the Fire Senshi.

"I am Sailor Mars, or Jenna Hino when not in fuku." Jenna replied, wringing out her soaking wet hair, which was matted to her face and filled with rainwater.

"What is it you want with me?" Kaiba asked, trying to hide the fact he was afraid by this girl and the strange magic she seemed to posses.

"I want nothing from you, my dear Seto-Kun. I have only one goal." Jenna stated as she looked into his dark blue eyes with her own cyan ones.

"That would be?" Kaiba asked of her, his voice now breaking.

"Don't you know?" Jenna asked, giving him an angelic type of smile.

"No, I am afraid I don't." Kaiba admitted. "If it's my deck you are after, take it it's yours. Just leave my brother and me alone. Go bother Yugi and leave me be!" He added, his voice no longer hiding his inner feelings. Jenna made no move to advance towards him. She thought the memories were slowly returning.

No wait something was terribly wrong. :: I have no choice… :: Jenna thought as she looked at him. :: Now… What did Luna say about using the mind meld? Aside from the fact there was no way but to use it? :: She asked herself. She watched helplessly as Seto tried to run deeper into the cave, to avoid her, or so it seemed to her at least.

Seto had run as far as he could into the cave and was shocked when the girl, whom he found extremely strange, made no move to chase him down. For that, he was extremely happy, but something started to tare inside of him. He clutched his head in extreme pain and bit his lip to keep from crying out. However, the attempt not to cry out in pain failed and now he was at a loss as what to do.

************* With Mokuba *************

Mokuba had run right into Joey not long after he had run off from his brother and what he hoped to be his older brother's girlfriend. He also didn't expect him to give her the time of day unless he had help in doing it. Joey smiled when he saw the smaller boy.

"Hey. Mokuba. How are ya?" The blonde teen asked the boy before adding, "Why are ya out in a storm like this, all by your lonesome?"

"Hey Joey! I'm doing fine. I came to ask you for your help. I want to hook up Seto with this girl that just kind of found us. From the looks of her, she sounds like she would do my brother some good if he got to know her." Mokuba explained.

Joey grinned and said, "So, ya want my help in getting the two of them to hook up, huh?"

"Oh brother! Joey is at it again, I take it." Tristan said, coming up behind the pair.

"Wha does that mean?!" Joey yelled at Tristan, mostly because he had to speak over the wind and this made talking rather difficult, and his temper had began to flare.

"Calm down, will you? We need to be underground or something." Bakura said, walking in-between Joey and Tristan, breaking up the fight while it was just with words and not fists.

"Well, Mokuba, don't worry! I will help you hook them up after this storm passes! Or my name ain't Joey Wheeler!" Joey promised and Mokuba smiled and hugged the taller boy tightly. Thunder boomed again and another bolt of lightning flashed across the blackened sky as it now seemed to get darker.

************* Back at the Cave *************

Unfortunately for Jenna, the cave she and Seto were using for a makeshift shelter was in a low-lying part of the island. Even more unfortunately for them, the ground outside had already begun to flood and water was coming into the cave at a rapid rate. This forced Jenna to run as far into the cave as she could, so she wasn't covered in water and trapped by a flood.

"Great…" Jenna thought aloud as she nearly crashed into Seto, who by this time had taken off his long jacket and had his long sleeved shirt rolled up above his elbows.

"What do you want?" Kaiba asked when he saw her approaching so quickly.

"I just didn't want to drown! The cave is flooding!" She explained, panting from sprinting and trying to watch her step. "Plus, as much as it pains me to do this, Seto Kaiba, I have to force your memories back to you." She added

"What do you mean by ` force ' my memories back?" He asked.

"What I mean by that, is this." Jenna said, now standing in front of him. She then forced him to his feet and made him look her in the eye. Kaiba looked as if he was going to protest, but Jenna would have none of it.

Before anything could be done, Jenna closed her eyes and the symbol of Mars glowed brightly on her forehead. In a matter of seconds, Seto too had the same symbol glowing on his own, but not as brightly. Never the less, you could see its shape and the red color of it. He screamed in pain during the whole thing. Just as suddenly his screaming started, it stopped and he gasped pulling back from her.

"I see what you mean now…" He stated quietly as he shook his head to clear it.

"Are you ok? Do you remember?" Jenna asked hopefully, praying against all odds that he would remember his love for her. If nothing else, she wanted that or all of those memories back. To her, that was all that mattered.