Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Loneliest Place ❯ Boring, Boring life ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I was sorta inspired after I watched this movie. I forgot what it was called. But the only difference between this and the movie is that the main character, in this fanfic, wont be a very famous actor and the ending in the movie was really strong, my ending is… *blows raspberry*.

Onward!!! *bugle horn*

Damn it, stop! *Armies stop charging* Any similarities in name, social status, ect. Should not be taken into offense.

Continue!!! *Battle cry*

NO!!! THE DISCLAIMER!!!

Aiyaaa!!! *Battle stops abruptly*

Disclaimer: Santa didn't get Yugioh for me last year… So I don't own it.

Yamibunny: Greetings mortals.

Insomniacbunny: AHHH!!! What are you doing out of the millennium rice cooker?! Get back in NOW!!! I command you!!!

Yamibunny: Who do you think I am? A genie?

Insomniacbunny: *sighs* Anyways, ONWARD to the Fanfic!!!

~Chapter one: Boring, Boring life. ~

Ryou yawned deeply and stared at his teacher's lips, not hearing anything. He knew his teacher was telling them about the usefulness of commas and semicolons, but for some reason, he couldn't catch anything. He felt another yawn coming.

"Ryou! Why don't YOU answer the question?"

Ryou suddenly sat up with a start. "Huh? Oh, PRESENT!!!" He heard a couple of students snicker.

The teacher smirked as well, "I'm afraid we are not taking role (a/n: I THINK that that is the right way to spell it.) right now. Detention? I should think?"

"Detention?! But all I did was…um…" he could hear a couple of people giggling around the room.

"Yes Ryou, after school, today. There's a first time to everything." She continued to drone on…

~After school~

"Hello Ryou. Ready to get started?"

"Yeah, whatever."

The teacher smiled. She loved punishing people, especially if it was their first time. "Why don't you go give the board a nice scrubie."

"Alright." Ryou walked s l o w l y to the board and took out a scrub and bucket from the cabinet next to it, then he started to clean the board.

"And after that you can scrub the windows too." The teacher leaned back into her recliner.

You obese cow, Ryou thought.

~An hour later~

The teacher sat up in her recliner. She studied the room, trying to come up with something else for him to do. She failed. "You may go."

"Bye, OBESE COW!"

The teacher stood up so fast that the table in front of her got knocked over and did a domino effect on the rest of the tables.

Ryou ran out of the room, thankful that the obese cow was leaving on a vacation tomorrow to her uncle's farm.

Outside, he began to make his way home. Stupid detention, it made miss the bus, he thought. He hugged himself, trying to make some heat. I had no idea it would snow today, he thought again.

As he was walking along his neighbor hood, almost at his block, a stranger shoved him aside and appeared to limp over to a fence, heaving himself over it and limping as fast as he can behind the nearest house.

Well that was rude, Ryou thought, pushing himself off of the ground and rubbing the snow off of his uniform. Then suddenly, a police officer grabbed his shoulder.

"Madam, have you seen an escaped convict, with a limp, head this way?"

Ryou glaned at the direction that the stranger has gone, and noticed that his footprints were bloody.

Ryou didn't know what to do. "That's SIR to you, and…um…he...headed that way!!!" He pointed in the opposite direction.

"Thanks SIR." They were off the other way.

Ryou waited till they were all gone before he made his way to the fence, he jumped it and began to follow the bloody footprints, wondering why the police haven't noticed it before.

~end chapter~

Hmm…not necessarily a cliffie, but it DOES make you wonder who this stranger is, right?

Anyways, please review! Reviews are nice.

Yamibunny: You have a test tomorrow.

Insomniacbunny: So?

Yamibunny:So STUDY!!!

Insomniacbunny: Hehe…BYE!!!