Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Loneliest Place ❯ The Stranger ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for reviewing, Rowan Girl and kristen89!!! The person WAS Bakura, but poor little Ryou doesn't get to find THAT out till the ending. Well, anyways… I think I totally aced the test! Yeah!

Yamibunny: No…you forgot what the Missouri Compromise was.

insomniacbunny: Oh, yeah…-__-

yamibunny: I mean, what idiot would forget what the Missouri Compromise is?

insomniacbunny: You can stop now.

Disclaimer: Yugioh isn't mine.

~Chapter two: The Stranger~

---Last line of last chapter: Ryou waited till they were all gone before he made his way to the fence, he jumped it and began to follow the bloody footprints, wondering why the police haven't noticed it before.---

Ryou rounded the corner at the house and walked into a dark alleyway. He spotted the stranger and a huge case. He wore a large heavyweight jacket, very weathered shoes, and torn up pants. He seemed to be unconscious, his white hair against the red snow.

Ryou approached him slowly and reached out to awaken him. Then suddenly the man awoke and pulled Ryou closer to him. He called out in shock. "AH! Omigosh."

The man put one finger to his mouth to indicate silence. "Are the police gone yet?" He asked in a hush.

Ryou nodded and broke free from the man's strong grip. Ryou thought he looked a lot like him self, only a year or two older. He plopped himself down in front of the man. "Who are you?"

"That is none of your concern."

"Look, mister, you really need help." Ryou stared intently at the stranger's leg, it had many deep gashes and some were still open and oozing blood.

"I cut my self, okay?" He attempted to rise, but fell back, in exhaustion. "Look, it is in your best interest to leave."

"Oh, no, I cant do that, you need to get to a hospital now!"

"I can't go to a hospital. I case you haven't noticed the police are after me." He paused, a sudden appreciation for the smaller white haired teen. "Why didn't you tell the police that I went this way?"

Ryou was silent, he seriously had no clue. Then he said, "because you were hurt and I wanted to help you."

The man's eyes glinted. "You did? Well that's a first, no one has ever wanted to help me before."

"Why not?"

"Let's say in a past life and in this life, I was never very popular."

"Past life?"

The man nodded.

Ryou was very puzzled, and not to mention, very cold. He stood up and looked down at the man. "We have a storeroom that only I go into, you can stay there until your leg heals." He helped the man up. And they walked toward the storeroom next to Ryou's house. The man leaning on Ryou the whole way.

Ryou glanced at the case the man was holding. What is in the damn case? he thought.

~end chapter~

Will Ryou find out who this stranger is or what is in his damn case? Well, I tried to write a cliffie, but it kinda sorta came out wrong, this chapter was stupid, it WILL get better!!! Oh well. REVIEW!!!