Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Mysterious Death Of Tea Gardener ❯ Detective Moore, you know nothing about Detective work! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any anime that is mentioned in this fic or anything else but my ideas and name. Thank you! Mild Language, some censored with beeps, some not!
Enjoy and review pwease!
The Mysterious Death Of Tea Gardener part 2
Just shut up Detective Moore, you couldn't detect your self out of a paper bag... An Elementary student knows more then you do!
 
*At the park*
Ryou: That was close! *Trying to catch breath*
 
Me: Yup! Sure was! *Trying to catch breath*
 
Yugi: What do we do?!?!
 
Joey: If we tell the police that we used to know Tea, then they'll think we killed her!
 
Mai: Yeah, even though Tea was an annoying Bitchy Bitch, I would never KILL her!
 
Duke & Tristan: I'm not a murderer! I'm not a murderer!
 
Yami: I've... I mean... We've been framed!
 
Me & Ryou: I don't wanna go to jail! T.T
 
Joey: No one is going to jail!
 
Mai: That's right, now, to make sure they don't suspect us, we can't leave the country!
 
Ryou, Duke, and Me: Awwww! T.T *Puts down the luggage we packed for the trip to Canada*
 
Mai: Come on, let's go for a walk, shall we?
 
*On the walk*
 
Mai: See, there's nothing wrong with a simple friendly walk, now is there?
 
Everyone: ....
 
Seto out of no were: Hey, I see another dweeb replaced Gardner, the original dweeb!
 
Me: Bitch, I'm the authoress!
 
Seto: O.O Whoa Shit!
 
Me: Damn right shit! You cracka-soda pop, you sumbitch! You George w. bush lover! You *Beep!* ing, *Beep!* *Beep!* You Queer Fagit *Beep!* Fagit queer Fagit gay Tramp *beep!* Queer Fagit, Fagit Queer *Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!*-
 
*Gets cut off!*
Ryou, Joey, Duke, Tristan, Yami, Yugi, and Mai: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
 
Me: oO WTF?!?!
 
Joey: Sorry, we couldn't help it! Dat was Hilarious!
 
Mai: Yes, hilarious AND Priceless!
 
Ryou: Way ta go!
 
Duke: Yeah, kids reading this, don't try to come back to us and sue us if you get into a fight at school!
 
Yugi: So stay in school...
 
Yami: And listen to your mother!
 
Me: O....K.... Can we get back to the story please?
 
Everyone: Nuff said!
 
-So ANYWAY-
 
Seto: Bitch, who do you think you're talking to?
 
Me: Do you know who you're talking to?
 
Seto: Well, I think I'm talking to an insignificant bitch!
 
Me: Oh no Bitch, no you did not just say that To Me, THE AUTHORESS!
 
Seto: It appears that I have!
 
Mei_lynn: You shouldn't say shit like that to Mellie! (Melody/me)
 
Ami: Yeah, sure ,whatever... Yami! *Runs over and Glomps Yami's arm*
 
Me: Is that all you came for Ami?
 
Ami: Well, that and I wanted to say hi!
 
Me: Ok, hi! Now were wer we? Oh yeah, this is for calling an insignificant bitch! *Punches Seto's face and his nose starts bleeding*
 
Seto: WTF?
 
Me: And if you say one more thing to me in dis respect again, then I'll do worse!
 
Joey: Ooooooo! She is so evil when she's angry!
 
Me: Damn right!
 
*At dead Tea's house*
 
Detective Moore: This murder case doesn't make cense!
 
Conan: Hey inspector Mc Guire, look at this!
 
Detective Moore: Hey! What have I told you about sticking that nose of yours were it doesn't belong?!?!
 
Rachel: Oh please, does it really matter WHO solves the case, as long as it gets solved s owe can go home!
 
Detective Moore: It does matter! I'm the great detective Moore, and I need to keep that title!
 
Conan: In other words, he wants all the glory for himself and wants everyone to think HE'S the greatest. But he comes in to NO comparison to THE Jimmy Kudo!
 
Detective Moore: Shut your trap! *Clocks him upside the head*
 
Conan: Ow!
 
Rachel: Dad, stop it! Ya know what? Conan's right! You'll never be HALF the detective that Jimmy was!
 
Detective Moore: ....................
 
Inspector Mc Guire: What did you want me to see Conan?
 
Conan: Look at this photo!
 
Inspector Mc Guire: OMG! Those kids lied to us!
* The photo was a picture of Tea with Mai, Yami, Yugi, Tristan, Duke, Joey, Ryou, Ami, Mei_lynn, and me in a group hug facing the camera, and Tea is the only one smiling*
 
Inspector Mc Guire: We need to find those teens, their all suspects!
 
*When Inspector Mc Guire finds us*
 
Inspector Mc Guire: You kids, stop! I need to ask you all some questions!
 
Ryou: There's no harm to a simple walk huh!
 
Mai: My bad!
 
*Back at dead Tea's house*
 
Inspector Mc Guire: Ok, let's get started. Ryou, were exactly wer you at 7:00 pm last night?
 
Ryou: I was at home, watching a movie, the Yu-gi-oh! Movie....
 
Inspector Mc Guire: And then what?
 
Ryou: I called the VIZ production and got in their faces for not putting me in it!
 
IMG (Inspector Mc Guire, My hands are tired!:( ): Ok…………….. Mai, Were wer you when this all happened?
 
TBC
Thank you all for
reading my fan fic,
please send me ideas
in your reviews! Who
do you think the murderer
is? To be perfectly honest,
I don't know either… So
please send me ideas!