Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Authoress ❯ I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!! ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!!!!!!

Seto: Your going on with this already? I thought you were supposed to get sufficient reviews for another major guest star event like this.

Sam: Yes but I can't wait for all those dodos to actually review so I'm going along with cuddling the chibis by myself if I have to… GRRRRRR!!!!! Right what the guests do we have already?

Yami: Um… Pyro who wants to be a permanent, Marik's apprentice, Setoluvr, Pandapants182 and her friend Caroline…

Sam: Fine let's get to it!!!!!

Bakura: Five guests… yeesh nobody likes you no more….

Sam: T_________T *Yami cuddles her*

Yami: I still like you…. ^-^

Seto: Well that's cos your just sad

Sam: >____<****

/THWACK BONNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!!!/

Seto: @. @

Sam: Right, I've managed to solve the whole bishi-melting dilemma from Chibi Yugi's little fiasco about two episodes ago…

Ryou: I'm still suffering from the after effects… I still get a craving for cheese and wine… *sees Pegasus getting out some Gorgonzola cheese and some red wine* *()* WWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE!!!!!! *Rampages towards Pegasus in a berserker frenzy*

Pegasus: O.O… meep…

Cyndi: ^___^UUUUU *holding Ryou back with one of those baby leashes…*

Ryou: *()* *running hole on the ground whilst flailing for the wine and cheese… Pegasus slips away into the Curse room hiding in peace…*

Mally: So what was your brilliant plan to keep us solid oh mighty powerful authoress…

Sam: -^___^-… Why thank you

Mally: It was a sarcastic comment

Sam: I don't care… Well at first I tried hiding you all for the chapter…

*******FLASHBACK***************

Sam: *desperately trying to squeeze all the YGO bishies into the Curse Room but since there were so many and the Curse room had only allowed about three or four bishies inside at a time* Damn it why did there have to be so many of them… *sticking Bakura inside the cooped up room…*

Joey: @, @ Oxygen… running… out…

Sam: Maybe I should have got them on a Weight Watchers special… *shoves Seto inside and uses a huge plunger to squish him in further*

Seto: @, @……………help…

Sam: *tries closing the door…*

Mally: AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! MY FINGERS!!!!!

Sam: SORRY!!!!!! *Shoves the fingers inside before ramming the Curse Room door closed properly* ^_______^ done it… *we see the Curse Room really bulging around the walls whilst Sam walks away…*

/RUMBLE, RUMBLE, RUMBLE, RUMBLE… CCCCCCCRRRAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!!!/

Sam: O____O *the walls of the Curse Room collapses outwards and all the YGO bishies tumble out*

YGO bishies: *all eagle splayed across the floor* @. X

********END FLASHBACK***************

Sam: Then I tried genetically engineering them for tolerance…

Bakura: It was disturbing…

Sam: No way you were so cute…

Bakura: Exactly… Disturbing…

**********FLASHBACK************

We zoom in on a laboratory with green fluorescent lights behind the doors…

Sam: (OV) MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *We see her shadow extracting something with GIANT HYPERDERMIC NEEDLES and TUBES and BOTTLES!!!!*

Malik: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *Runs screaming bloody murder*

Mally: *comes out genetically engineered to an uncanny resemblance to Lone Spirit's yami Millennium*

Joey: *comes out with a puppy dog tail and ears… kind of like Inuyasha only he's ears are brown rather than white…* T_________T

Sam: You know you look really cute like that Joey…*glomps him* ^____________^

Seto: *rolling around with laughter before he becomes genetically engineered and the results were even worse* Rebit…? O.O *blink, blink, he looked like a toad with a bloated up face and boggly blue eyes…*

Sam: Ewww… >. <

Yami and Yugi: Mueh…? *Comes out looking like two tri coloured kittens* (>'-`<)? *Blink, blink*

Sam and Kiki: AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW SSSSSSSOOOOOOO KKKKAAAAAAWWWWWWAAAAAAIIII!!!!!!! *Cuddle their respective genetically engineered boyfriends…*

Bakura: AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! ^()^ *later is genetically engineered and looks like a white fluffy floppy eared bunny* --UUU

Yami: *giggling kitten style* Mewmewmewmewmewmewmewmewmew… >^-^< (Translation: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Bakura is a bunny!!!!)

Bakura: >-< Tsn, tsn, tsn, tsn, tsn, tsn, tsn!!!!!! *Making some sort of twittering noise that bunnies are supposed to make…at least I think so… if not… I don't care* (Translation: SHUT UP BAKA NO PHAR… UH… KITTY!!!!!!!!!!)

Seto: REBIT!!!! REBIT, REBIT, REBIT, REBIT, REBIT!!!!!! (Translation from FROG language: CHANGE ME BACK!!!! CHANGE ME BACK!!!!!)

Joey: ^_____^ *wagging his doggy tail happily*

*****END FLASHBACK*****

Sam: Then after reassembling their original DNA structure and assimilating their genetic protocol I thought maybe I should send them out to town for the chapter… -_- but the police called about Ryou's SBC problem after he burned down the pizzeria when Cyndi gave him a kiss on the cheek… *sigh…*

Ryou: I'm sorry…*Cyndi was patting his shoulder comfortingly…*

Sam: Then the idea came I'd put blindfolds on them so they wouldn't be able to see the chibis but then again… they weren't able to do anything else either…

******FLASHBACK******

YGO bishies: *wondering around with blindfolds their arms out and wondering blindly all over the place…*

Sam: Hmm… Maybe… not…

Seto: *wonders through the open door* ARGH!!!! *Trips over the porch.

/CLANK, TSSSSH, SHWRIIIPPP, BONG, KACK, BOOM/

Sam: *sigh…* Well at least Joey seems to adjust well

Joey: *walking around the room like normal… whilst humming happily*

Sam: Probably my other Life in the Dark fic must have an influence on this one…

Pegasus: *accidentally trips over and Yugi and flattens him* oops…

Yugi: @____@

Somebody: WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *We see a body fall past the window*

/SPLAT/

Sam: o_0? *Peeks through seeing Malik looking like this X____X and looking like a pizza on top of a meshed up Seto* She looks up and notices Ryou has his arms waving around with his blindfold*

Ryou: Hello? Malik?

Sam: O.O I thought I closed that sky light… *Bakura rips his blindfold off and looks to see the X___X Malik and @____@ Seto at the foot of the house*

Bakura: Oh mother of Ra!!!! *Doesn't notice Ryou who is walking about and accidentally shoving him off the roof* AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam: O_______o *shoves her head back inside before Bakura crashes on her head*

/SPPPLLLLLAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT/

Tea: *appears from nowhere, dang lawyers* YAMI!!!!! *Runs to glomp Yami*

Yami: MEEP!!!!! *Runs into the wall falls back, gets up, runs into the wall, falls, gets up and you get the idea*

Sam: --UUUU Nope, nope definitely not…

***END FLASHBACK****

Joey: So what did she do to cure us of the problem?

Sam: ^_____^ I gave them an enema… Solved the problem right away…

All YGO bishies except Yami: T_________T

Yami: *who was used to having an enema now* ^_____^

Sam: Anyway let's get this over with… BRING ON THE CHIBIS!!!!! *They hear a marching and the little darlings appear before them in single file and in time with each other, well Chibi Yugi was skipping to keep up kinda of like Dopey does with the Seven Dwarfs in Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Each little chibi is holding tightly to their respective Duel Monster plushy*

C. Yami: *at the front* WE A CWUTE BWUT WE A STWONG!!!!!

Other Chibi YGO chibis: WE KEEP A MARCHIN' ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

C. Yami: WE CUN EWEN COUNT TO TWREE

Other Chibi YGO chibis: YGO CHIBIS A WHAT WE WANNA BE!!!!

C. Yami: HEY YO

Other Chibi YGO chibis: HEY YO!!!!

C. Yami: ONE TWO…

C. Yugi: TWREE!!! TWOUR!!!!

All guests: *squeal with delight*

Sam: Now there is a certain condition you lot must follow…

All guests: *groan* Awww….

Sam: That is to glomp your chibis like this… Yami?

C. Yami: *waddles towards her with a thumb in his mouth*

Sam: C'mere…

C. Yami: ^______^ *toddles to her and they cuddle* MAMA!!!!

Guests: AAAWWWW!!!!

Sam and C. Yami: *cuddles and rocks each other a bit then they bounce around the room*

/DOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDO INGDOING…/

Guests: O____O

/DOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOING… /

Sam and C. Yami: *let go and pose*

C. Yami: TADA!!!!!

Guests: O.O *blink, blink*

Sam: All guests have to cuddle their chibis this way… It is called the Bouncing Gambol-a. Any questions?

Guests: O.O *blink, blink*

Pyro: OH MEMEME!!! I WANNA GO!!!! *Runs in to find her chibi*

Sam: Ah-ah you have to get your ass into registering if you want to be a permanent guest here missy!!!

Pyro: T_____T Oh… *gets dragged away into the another room leaving the other guests*

Other Guests: o______________0

Cyndi: ^()^ SO!!!! WHO WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST ON THE CUDDLING!!!!

Setoluvr and Caroline: MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME!!!!!!! IWANTSETOIWANTSETOIWANTSETO!!!!!

C. Seto: O____OUUU Tooky… the wadies are scwaring me… *holding onto his BEWD plushy*

Tooky: …………

Cyndi: ^_____^UUUU Why don't we decide this with a round of rock, paper, scissors?

Caroline and Setoluvr: >___<

Pandapants182: HE'S MINE *currently arguing over C. Yugi and pulling him towards her*

Kiki: MINE *pulling C. Yugi back to her*

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

K: MINE

Cyndi: Why do I get a sense of déjà vu here?

C. Yugi: Hehehe… I wike gookies

PD and Kiki: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! *Look at each other*

K: MINE *starts again*

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

K: MINE

PD: MINE

Cyndi: Please ladies… ladies… can't we compromise…

Kiki and PD: NO!!!!

Cyndi: Ok, ok… *looks over to see Caroline and Setoluvr doing the same thing*

Caroline: MINE *pulling C. Seto towards her*

Setoluvr: MINE!!!! *pulling him back towards her

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

C. Seto: ARGH!!!! TOOKY HELP ME!!!!

Tooky: …………………………

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

C. Seto: YOU SON-A-BWITCH!!!!! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BLUE EYED WHITE LIZARD!!!!! JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON YOU, YOU FLURCKING PIECEO OF SCHNIT!!!!

Tooky: T__________T

Cyndi: O_O Did that chibi just swear?

Joey: Did that BEWD plushy just cry…

Mokuba: DANG SETO HOW COME YOU GET TO SWEAR WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG AND I DON'T!?!?!?!?!?

Seto: Uuuuhhh….

Mokuba: Well F*** YOU TOO YOU #BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP# Good for nothing… #BEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEPBEEP#

Seto: *foams at the mouth*

Cyndi: Oh right that's it into the Curse Room with ya…

Bakura: What Curse Room?

Cyndi: Oh yeah… it's still under construction since Sam destroyed it… ok into the basement you two…

Mokuba: Shazbot… *toodles off with C. Seto waddling along*

Caroline: But-but, b-but…

Setoluvr: mememe…

Cyndi: Don't worry… Sam had predicted this kind of outcome, which is why she brought out the clones… *pulls two C. Seto's out of the hat* now you have one each!!!! ^___________^

C. Seto clone #1 and 2#: ^____________^ We don't have potty mouths do we Tooky?

Tooky clone #1 and 2#: …………………………̷ 0;……

Setoluvr and Caroline: YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! *cuddles their respective C. Seto then looks at each other*

Setoluvr: …………………………̷ 0; MINE'S BETTER

Caroline: NU UH MINE'S BETTER!!!

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Setoluvr: MINE

Caroline: MINE

Cyndi: --UUUUUUUUUUUUU

--------------------------------------------------------------- --

Meanwhile Kiki and Pandapants182 are still at it with their fight whilst C. Yugi is toddling about.

C. Yugi: LALALALALALALALA *skipping about and bumps into tall dark stranger* o.0? ^()^DAW-ME-GIC-TAN!!!!! *Glomps Dark Magician*

Dark Magician: ^_______________^

Kiki and Pandapants182: AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! YUGI!!!!! *storms at them*

C. Yugi: ^______________^

Dark Magician: ^___^… O_O … mother…

/BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM/

Kiki: YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! *starts thwacking with the foldable chair*

Pandapants182: WATCHA!!!!! *karate chops him*

Dark Magician: X__________X

C. Yugi: Ooh…>.o

---------------------------------------------------------------

Sam: Right… *sits down and pulls a switch putting Pyro in the spotlight…* Just a few questions…

Pyro: O-o-ok…

Theme to the Weakest Link: #DUN, DUN, DUNDUNDUN!!!! #

Sam: Three questions… answer them correctly and you shall win the prize of being… a `PERM'

Pyro: A pervert?

Sam: A permanent guest… right let's get on with it then…

Theme to Weakest Link: #DUNDUNDUNDUN!!!!! #

Pyro: I hate that… especially the `Walk of shame'

Sam: Yeah, yeah, yeah… ok first question… Can you do disclaimers?

Pyro: Err… yeah… I don't like them but yeah…

Sam: ^_________^ You're in!!!!

Pyro: I thought you said there were-

Sam: Just say the disclaimer…

Pyro: Madyamisam doesn't own Yugioh…

Lawyers: *burn in hell* AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Pyro: Oh… I see…

Sam: Welcome to the Team

Pyro: Can I cuddle my chibi now?

Sam: ^________^ Of course… He's in the cage…

C. Itachi: *looking very sinister and calculating*

Pyro: ITACHI-KUN!!!!! *Unlocks the cage and grabs the chibi who still looks really sinister and calculating*

Sam: *sigh* I can't believe I have to add another psychopath to into the mix of this crazy story…

Itachi: What's that?

Sam: I can't believe I have to add another psychopath into the mix of this crazy fic… *to audience* If any of you have no idea who *points Itachi* Itachi is he's from another anime called Naruto that I had no idea existed had Pyro not told me about it. Anyway short intro, Itachi's a nutcase ninja who massacred his clan and killed everyone including his parents at the age… 13 I believe? His only family left alive was his little brother Satsuke and unlike Mokuba is to Seto, Satsuke hates his brother's guts due to some form of ESP thing that Itachi does with his eyes and blah, blah, blah. Anyway check out this website if you really want to know more about this guy… (http://www.orangeday.net/itachi)

Itachi: *Does his eye thing…*

Sam: >__< PEE OFF!!!! *Socks him in the nose*

/BIFF/

Itachi: *covers his face and walks away* MRPMGH!!!!

Sam: I accepted that you murdered your parents in cold blood, mentally tortured your little brother and roam around like a complete prick but there is NO WAY ARE YOU DOING THAT WEIRD EYE THING ON ME YOU HEAR!?!?!?!? You better not pull that stunt again or else…

Itachi: Or else what?

Sam: You don't want to know…

Itachi: Fine, fine… I'll just pick on someone else… *sees Bakura* Hehehe…

Bakura: What? What do you want?

Itachi: `___'……… o_______o……… O______O *does the eye thingy*

Bakura: O.O… WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *screams and runs around in circles* MMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Itachi: MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sam: -_- oi… what am I going to do with this guy?

Pyro: *cooing* Come here little Itachi… Come to mummy…

C. Itachi: `___'……… o_______o……… O______O *attempting his eye thingy on her*

Pyro: Awwwww he's so cute with his Sharingan eye technique…

Itachi: o_0UUUUU

Pyro: Come on… come here little Itachi… *crawls into the cage*

C. Itachi: *growls* Go way!!!!

Pyro: O_O… *starts growing fangs and devil horns* COME HERE YOU LITTTLEEE BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

C. Itachi: O, O… meep… *immediately comes over*

Itachi: O_________O

Sam: ^_____________^ On the other I think I'll let `her' handle it… Good luck… old chap… *pats him on the shoulder*

Itachi: *tries to do the eye thingy*

/BBBBBBAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG/

Sam: ^____________________^

Itachi: *huge mallet that has squashed his head to the floor* @____________@

Pyro: ^________^ *cuddles the C. Itachi before the two of them go bouncing off the walls*

/DOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDO INGDOING…/

Itachi: @________@ *shakes his head* O____O Uh… oh…

Pyro: ITACHI HONEY!!!!!! *Drops the chibi to glomp the older form*

C. Itachi: @________@

Itachi: GWWWACKK!!!!! *Suffocating from her glomping* x. X

--------------------------------------------------------------- ------

PD: *cuddles C. Yugi clone #1* BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII III!!!!!!!!!! *Runs off the roof bouncing down the hill…*

/DOING… DOING… DOING…………DOING…………..DOING&# 8230;dOiNg… dOiNg… dOiNg……… doing………………..doing/

Kiki: WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! *Cuddles C. Yugi clone #2 and jumps off the roof of the building comes back upstairs and jumps off again*

/DOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDO INGDOING…/

DM: ^_______^ *cuddling original Yugi and just bouncing him on his lap rather than actually bouncing on the walls…*

C. Yugi: HEHEHEHEHE!!!!! HORSEY, HORSEY!!!!

Sam: Smart DM real smart…

DM: *bows…*

C. Yami: *grabs Sam* CUDDLE ME MAMA!!!!

Sam: ^_____________^ *cuddles him and they bounce*

/DOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDO INGDOING…/

Caroline and Setoluvr: *bouncing with C. Seto clones #1 and #2*

/DOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDO INGDOING…/

C. Joey: *sucking on his thumb and pulls on Seto's trench coat* Pick up?

Seto: No…

C. Joey: Pwease?

Seto: No…

C. Joey: Pwease? *gives him the most adorable puppy dog eyes anyone has ever seen*

Seto: GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YOU DARN PUPPY!!!!! *picks him up and Joey cuddles him then falls asleep* Hmm… cute… *cuddles him whilst he's asleep, Seto blushes*

Umi (Marik's apprentice): Bakura? Heeeeeerrrrre bakybakybakybaky!!!! *looks under a rock* Bakura?

C. Bakura: Te he, he… *hides*

Umi: o_0? ^_______^ *goes to look under the bed* Huh?

/THOCK!!!!!/

Umi: @________@

C. Bakura: HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!! *clapping his … paws together*

Umi: @__@…O_O…. ^()^ OH HOW KAAAAAWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

C. Bakura: *cocks his bunny head, his bunny ears flop to the side*

Umi: *squeal*

C. Bakura: ^__________^ *gets cuddled and they bounce about the room*

/DOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDO INGDOING…/

Sam: There everybody's happy… ^______________^

Other chibi bishies: We're not!!!!

Sam: OH COME HERE I'LL CUDDLE YOU ALL!!!!!! *they gather around*

Somewhere in town

Random Person: O_______O AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! *we see a huge ball of limbs and rolling down the hill and flattening the town*

Towns People: X___________X

-------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the basement and our temporary Curse Room

C. Seto: >______< One mwore time and you get this… *wields a wrench*

Mokuba: >________< Don't think we don't mean it… one more just… ONE MORE!!!!

Pipe: ………..

C. Seto: >________<

Mokuba: >______________<

Pipe: NNNNUUUUUUUREEEEEEEEEAAAKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! *They both bash the pipe three times with their wrenches*

/CLANG, CLANG, CLANG/

C. Seto: SEE!?!?!?!? WE TOLD YOU!!!! DIDN'T WE SAY WE TOLD YOU!?!?!?

Mokuba: Now what was the last one Seto?

C. Seto: *checks notepad* Nuweak…

Mokuba: Right then the next one would be a Ratoot and then the one after that would be a Hununga… *they both check their watches* 4 seconds…

C. Seto: twree seconds…

Mokuba and C. Seto: 2 seconds…

Pipe: RRRRRRAAAAAAAATOOT!!!!

/CLANG!!!!/

Mokuba: Now Hununga… *getting ready to bash*

Pipe: NNNNUUUURRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Mokuba and C. Seto: O.O

Mokuba: No that's wrong…

C. Seto: HE'S GONE OUT OF SWEQUENCE… *checks notepad*

Mokuba: *grabs notepad and checks* Let's see… Nureak, Ratoot, Hununga… WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?!?!?

Both: *bash the pipe like heck*

/CLANG, CLANG, CLANG/

Mokuba: IF YOU WANT TO ANNOY US THEN JUST DO IT RIGHT OK!?!?!?

C. Seto: >__________<

Pipe: ………..

C. Seto: >________<

Mokuba: >______________<

Pipe:………… SQQQQUIIILLLOOOOOOQQLLLLLLEEEE!!!!!!!

Mokuba: O____O Squilooqle?

C. Seto: WHERE DID SQUILOOQLE COME FWOM!?!?!?!?!?!? HE'S NEW!!!!!

----------------------------------------------

PD: BYE SAM-CHAN!!!! C U SOON!!!!!

C. Yugi clone: BWYE!!!!!! *follows PD*

C. Seto clone: Ad-dios!!!!

Caroline: *over to Seto* Call me… *______*

Seto: ………………… sure… *still cuddling C. Joey*

Caroline: *sighs* Come on, let's go precious!!!! *takes C. Seto

Pegasus: *toddles past*

Caroline: GGGGGGGGGAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *bashes him with a hammer*

C. Pegasus: *toddles in the way*

Caroline: GEEEEE!!!!!! *trembling with hammer in hand* I CAN'T DO IT IN HIS CHIBI FORM!!!!!!! I'll be sued for child abuse… FINE!!!!! *points accusingly at the chibi* But once you grow up kiddo you're gonna git it!!!!

Setoluvr: BYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!! *bounces away with her Chibi Seto clone*

Cyndi: You really going to let them seriously keep them?

Sam: Of course… I've got too many chibis accumulating at the moment so yeah… the more I get rid of them the more time I have to fix the house before they destroy it again…

Cyndi: Oh… *cuddles C. Ryou then bounces about*

/DOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDO INGDOING…/

C. Ryou: WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! ^____________^

Yugi: O___O *staring at Kiki still bouncing about with his chibi form*

/DOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDO INGDOING…/

Sam: *going to Umi and Bakura* ARE YOU TWO DONE YET!?!?!?

Umi: *stop at mid-bounce* NO!!!!

Bakura: THUMPER!!!!!

/DOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDOINGDO INGDOING…/

Sam: o_oUUU I just realised… Where's Yami?

Suspenseful music: #DUN, DUN, DUUUNNNN!!!!!!#

-------------------------------------------

Sam: PLEASE REVIEW MMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL SOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEELLLYYYYYYYYYY WITHOUT YAMI!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!! WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!