Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Authoress ❯ HHHHEEERRREEE'SSS JOHNNY!!!! ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HHHEEERRREEEE'SSSSS JOHNNY!!!!

Sam: YAMI, YAMI WHERE ARE YOU???? WWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *bawls like there's no Heaven. She sobs overdramatically blowing her nose on a bogey-logged handkerchief (Ewww)* this is because I was too understimpulated and my insane world is disappearing from lack of inspiration. Now… my beloved Yami is… gone… FOREVER WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *wails like a banshee on a bad day* WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Readers who read but do not review: NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sam: WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAA- Ok Yami you can come out now…

Yami: *comes out from behind the curtain* Ewwo… Hehe… -^O^-

Sam: HAH!!!!! This be warnin' to y'all people who don't review… No reviews means no inspirations for me and that means my brain shrinks to the size of a walnut and all this insanity that I have crafted would have been wasted away down the drain. Anyway on with our lovely Halloween special where-

Pyro: O_OUUU Err… Sam?

Sam: -to re-enact some of the best… *drum rolls* scary moments from various films, TV series and-

Pyro: Sam!!!

Sam: What?

Pyro: Take a look at the calendar and you'll see that Halloween was over years ago…

Sam: ………

Pyro: As in we're closer to Christmas in… like a few days…

Sam: ………

Pyro: Well? Does this make any sense? You should be doing your Christmas special by now…

Sam: ………

Pyro: Sam? *waves hand over her face*

Sam: ………

Pyro: Hello?

Sam: ………

Pyro: HEELLLOOOO!!!! EARTH TO SAM!!!!

Sam: ………

Pyro: Look now… you're really scaring me…

Sam: ………

Pyro: Come on… snap out of it…

Sam: ………

Pyro: Pwease, pwease pwetty pwease… just get on with the show? With sugar on top?

Sam: ………

Pyro: OH COME ON!!!!! NO NEED TO BE UPSET ABOUT THIS!!!!

Sam: ………

Pyro: WICCA WHACKA WICCA WHACKA WICCA WHACKA WICCA WHACKA…

Sam: ………

Pyro: YOU MEAN I JUST MADE A FOOL OUT OF MYSELF FOR NOTHING!?!?!?!?!?

Sam: ………

Pyro: Houston? WE HAVE A SERIOUSLY MAJOR LEAGUE WORLD DESTROYING PROBLEM HERE!!!!!!

Sam: ………

Pyro: WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!!! WE'RE NOT WORTHY!!!! NOW GET ON WITH THE F***ING FIC!!!!

Sam: ………

Pyro: SNAP OUT OF IT PPPPUUUULLLLLLEEEEAAAAAASSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! *shaking her by the shoulders* PUUULLLLLEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE FOR THE LOOOVE OFF RANDOMNESSS!!!!!

Sam: ………

Itachi: `____'…………… o_______o ………… O______O

/PONGGGG!!!!/

Itachi: X______X *huge mallet squishing his head to the floor*

Sam: ………

Pyro: NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I UNDERSTAND THAT WE WERE A LITTLE LATE ON HALLOWEEN BUT YOU NEEDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!!!

Sam: ……………^()^ As I was saying we were going to re-enact some of the best scary moments from my chosen various horror films, TV shows and feature length programmes so *hyperventilates and her voice suddenly deepens* let's get on with the show… MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Her eyes turn red and horns come out of her head and an ominous lightening*

Some nobody: AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Sam: Whoops… *sees that Bakura got electrocuted from the lightening* ^()^ Hey he's dyed his hair black again!!!! Good for you…

Bakura: X_X *sizzle*

Pyro: Madyamisam the bitch

Sam: T______T Why you so mean and put me on the same level as Tea?

Pyro: Sorry the cow

Sam: ^__________^ that's better…

Pyro: --UUU -don't own Yugioh or any of the following scary films that she will be rating as one of the most scary moments ever in her life… I can't name them cos otherwise there won't be any point in showing them now is there?

Sam: Ok before we start with the clips… There has been a review suggesting that Bakura wear a tutu… *blinks and a tutu appears on Bakura*

Bakura: X__X *still sizzling whilst in his tutu*

Sam: Also… every character has to wear a costume… I'll announce what you should wear… starting with Ryou… since your such a pretty boy to a lot of people on the net out there I'll make you wear a Freddy Kruger mask… *slips it on his face*

Everyone else: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam: For Joey… a dog collar…

Joey: But…

Sam: TOUGH!!!! *Chokes him with it*

Joey: T______T

Seto: *stares at Joey*

Romantic music starts… again…* #DA…. DAAAAAA DADADADADADAAAAAAAAAA DADADA…DAAAAAAA#

Seto: ooohhh…. *________* Joey… I… think I… love… you…. (Gee… that was random)

Joey: O_OUUU WHAT DID YA DO TA DIS COLLAR!?!?!? *Starts getting chased by the brunette*

Sam: Nothing… I guess the collar just makes you look really sexy… ^______^

Joey: KEEP AWAY FROM ME YA CRAZY MEGLOMANIAC!!!!

Seto: JOJO!!!! *()*

Everyone else: o.0UUU

Sam: Um… *Joey runs past followed by Kaiba which Sam grabs a hold of by the trench coat* you're wearing a bunny suit… *slaps the suit on before she lets him go back to chasing the Joey in his dog collar*

Seto: JJJJJJOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts bouncing like a rabbit*

Sam: o0… I understand that at this stage the OOCness has gone overboard but… I don't care…

Joey: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam: Yugi has to wear this cloth… *slips it on him* makes you look a bit like a tri coloured ET don't you think?

Yugi: Yu…gi… phone… home… *points out window*

Sam: Awww… Mally has to wear this little pink dress… should make you look a bit like Barbie…

Mally: NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sam: Malik has to wear this green coat and be shrunk down to… one foot that makes you look like a blond leprechaun courtesy of Millennium…

Millennium: Ah tis like the freshness of morning dew…

Malik: AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *Runs around in his scrawny wikkle self*

Sam: *to Itachi* As for you…

Itachi: `____'…………… o_______o ………… O______O *does that eye thingy*

Sam: *superglues sunglasses onto him* >______________<

Itachi: Hey who turned out the light!?!?!? *Walks into a wall* OW!!!! *Steps onto an animal trap* AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Pyro: OH MY POOR BABY!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs to help and comfort him* Why do you need to be so cruel!?!?!? T______T

Sam: ^__________^ No way… I'm giving him a nice treat. That's what all masochists like don't they? Pain?

Pyro: What on earth gave you the idea that my beloved Itachi-kun is a masochist?

Yugi: Cos Sam gave him loads of warnings not to do that eye thingy on her and he ignores it. Either he's a masochist or he's as stupid as Tea.

Everyone else: O___OUUU *ding, ding*

Sam: Now that's a cruel insult… Nobody's is as stupid as Tea…

Nobody: Duh?

Yami: Wow… Yugi just dissed Tea…

Almost everyone else: Does… not… compute… @________@

Seto: *()* JOJO!!!!!! *chasing Joey and his… dog collar from here to Fort Knocks*

Pyro: Hmm… maybe I shouldn't have joined… this is getting too OOC… *looks at Itachi* WHAT DA HELL AM I THINKING!?!?!?!? *glomps Itachi*

Itachi: ACK GET OFF ME WENCH!!!! *pries himself off only to fall backwards down the basement stairs…* WWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

/THUMP, THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP…THUMP………………& #8230;…… THUMP/

Pyro: ?_______? I guess Itachi-kun `is' a masochist… ^()^ I'M GETTING HIM A SELF MUTILATING STRETCH RACK FOR CHRISTMAS… *skips off to the local Tortures R Us store* LALALALALA…

Itachi: @. @

Sam: Pegasus will be having his head shaved. Tristan will be wearing an iron on his head, Mokuba will be wearing a mobster suit, Serenity will be wearing a kinky stockings and whip in one of those XXX tapes… Isis will wear what Mai wears and Mai will wear what Isis wears.

Pegasus: MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!!!! *wails dramatically*

Tristan: T_____T My pointy headedness…

Mokuba: *in mobster suit and on his mobile* Do `im I want that brat dead ya hear me!?!?!? NO ONE STEALS CANDY FROM MOKUBA KAIBA!!!!! *Hangs up and starts chewing on a liquorice that is shaped like a cigar and leaning back on his leather chair*

Serenity: -`____'-

All boys: *looking very hentai whilst a fire is starting in their pants*

Joey: *sees his sister in leather* O()O OH GREAT MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!

Seto: JOOOOJJJJJJOOOOO!!!!!! *knocks him out while glomping him*

Joey: X______X

Mai: URGH!!!! COVERAGE… I… GAH… AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Isis: O.OUUU this is so improper…

Mally: Why? You have such a hot body…

Isis: O__O PERVERT!!!!! *smacks him*

/SLAP/

Sam: >_< INCESTER!!!! *punches him*

/BOP/

LS: >()< TWO-TIMER!!!!! *whacks him with frying pan*

/CCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG/

Mally: X_______@ who over sai' ze femmel ov da spices va defier malis von kidding… (Translation: Whoever said the female of the species was more deadlier than the males wasn't kidding)

Sam: *turns to Yami* As for you…

Yami: I have to too?

Sam: Yep… I'm gonna fluff up your hair a bit and turn it into a tri coloured afro… I've suggested it countless times to so many other authors when they asked for ideas but did they use it? NO!!!! SO I'M USING IT AND IT IS STRICTLY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL TO ME NOW!!!!

Yami: *in his now tri coloured afro* Peace mon' *slips on sunglasses and one of those freaky summer shirts you're dad embarrasses himself with by wearing it and yet Yami looks so cute in it*

Sam: Last and certainly the least Tea… you get to be killed courtesy of everyone!!!! *ties her up to one of those shooting duck alleys*

Tea: Friends should never treat eac-

/BANG/

Tea: x-----x

Sam: ^________^ *blows out the smoke from the barrel of her rifle* YES!!!! RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES!!!!

Cyndi: ROUND UP ROUND UP PEOPLE… YEP KILL AS MUCH AS YOU LIKE, FREE OF CHARGE… 10 POINTS FOR A HOLE IN THE STOMACH AND 50 POINTS FOR A HOLE IN THE HEAD!!!! GET YOU'RE CUDDLY PRIZES

Yami: * in his Jamaican accent and tri coloured afro* Hehe… righ' de way… *brings out his bazooka*

/ZAAAAPPPP/

Tea: X____X

Bakura: YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *draws out his cowboy pistols and fires them at Tea*

Joey: *wakes up throws a grenade at Tea and conks out again* X__________X

Seto: *shoots poisonous darts at Tea and goes back to glomping Joey* Mmm… cuddly puppy…

Mally: *shoots missiles at Tea*

Malik: *throws out tiny leprechaun daggers at Tea*

Millennium: *Iron Maiden's Tea or to be more precise shish kebab her on spikes*

Yugi: *machine guns Tea* MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Kiki: *stakes Tea* DIE EVIL SHARLITON OF DARKNESS!!!

Serenity: *fires an atom bomb on Tea*

LS: *whacks Tea with frying pan*

Cyndi: *axes Tea*

LS: *chainsaws Tea*

Pyro: *performs the Wicker Man sacrifice on Tea* Oya, oya, oya, oya

Itachi: *Sam took off his sunglasses for him to do the eye thingy on Tea before putting them back on*

Mokuba: *bulldozes Tea*

Grandpa: *canes Tea* STUPID HOOLIGAN DROPPED MY BLUE EYES INTO THE FIRE!!!!

Duke: *dices Tea*

Luke Skywalker: *light sabres Tea*

Sam: Where did you come from?

Luke Skywalker: I don't know… I thought this annoying brunette was part of the Empire…

Mai: *trashes Tea*

Isis: *death glares Tea*

Tristan: *karate chops Tea*

Ryou: *SBCs Tea*

Pegasus: *smokes Tea* Ah dat's some disgusting s*** (A/N: Watch Scary Movie 2 and you'll understand where I got the idea from)

Everyone else: o0?

Tea: *deader than dead but considering she's such a nuisance she'll probably come back in the next update* X__@

Sam: Right enough ranting I want to put this pointless filler up before Christmas and I also want to put another Christmas special after this so please review… This is our first nomination…

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme: DO… DODODOOO… DO… DODODOOO…

Sam: Yep and to be more specific the episode of Buffy that had caused me to laugh and creep me out at the same time was the one where the smiley guys called The Gentlemen steal peoples' voices so they can't scream when they gut out their hearts from their victims surgically… The following re-enactment was the final fight scene between the Gentlemen (played by the guys who played the Gentlemen in the show), Buffy (played by Mai Valentine) and Riley (played by Joey… Why? Because they're both blonde like Buffy and Riley and they tend to make a great heterosexual couple in my books and Buffy and Riley are a couple so it works out)

Seto: >______< ME NO LIKE!!! *grabs Joey* PUPPY MINE!!!!

Sam: --UU

Joey: *wakes up in his dog collar* O_____O *blink, blink*

Sam: *pries Seto off him and shoos him into the scene with Mai*

-----------ACTION-------------------------

Mai: *filing her nails during the fight*

Joey: O_____O *writes in notepad because in the episode the characters lost their voices… Joey holds up his notepad with his written message*

Notepad: BACK OFF I KNOW KARATE!!!!

Gentleman: *starts to crowd around him* O+++++++++O

Joey: *writing some more hold it up*

Joey's Notepad: AND JUJITSU!!!!

Gentleman: *coming closer* O+++++++++O

Joey: *writing a lot more holds it up*

Joey's Notepad: I MEAN IT!!!!

Gentleman: *closing around him even more* O+++++++++O

Joey: *turns the page revealing the next message*

Joey's Notepad: Oh come on leave me alone…

Gentleman: *getting painfully close* O+++++++++O

/Turn of page/

Joey's Notepad: Go fight Ma- I mean Buffy…

Gentleman: *scalpels at the ready* O+++++++++O

/Turn of page/

Joey's Notepad: O____O

Gentleman: *turning blade coming near his chest* O+++++++++O

Joey's Notepad: KEEP THAT SCALPEL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!

Gentleman: *about to make the first incision* O+++++++++O

/Turn of page/

Joey's Notepad: AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Seto: O_____O *writes in his notepad*

Seto's Notepad: DON'T WORRY JOJO I'LL SAVE YOU!!!!

Seto: *writes some more and holds up his notepad in the air for all to see and a foldable chair*

Seto's Notepad: RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!! CCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Seto: *charges in with notepad in one hand and foldable chair in the other*

/THWACK, THWACK, THWACKTHWACKTHWACK!!!!/

Gentlemen: X+++++++++++++X *their heads caved in from the severe beating*

Sam: --UU… *writes in notepad then holds it up*

Sam's Notepad: That wasn't supposed to happen…

Mai: *writes in her notepad and holds it up*

Mai's Notepad: Dorks…

---------------CUT----------------------------

Joey: *hyperventilating*

Seto: There, there Jojo… evwythings going to be awight… *hugs and rocks him like a baby*

Everyone else except Joey: o_________0

Sam: Hmm… May need to take him to the psychiatrist…

Cyndi: Yeah… poor Seto…

Sam: I was talking about Joey…

Seto: ^_________^ Rock a bye Jojo sleep in my arms… lalala lala lalalala…

Joey: ……………

Everyone else: Definitely need to take him to a psychiatrist…

Sam: Anyway whilst I pry Joey away before he becomes a lost cause… *notices Seto snuggling and putting his hand up the poor traumatised blonde's shirt* HEEEYYYYYY!!!!! *smacks Seto with hammer and slips on metal chastity belt on Joey*

/TOOK QWANG!!!/

Sam: NO LEMONS!!!!!

Seto: @. @ Twinkle, twinkle little Joe… How I wonder where you go… past those flats 10 storeys high… like a puppy ambling by… *conks out* X________X

Joey: ………

Yugi: *laughing like Nelson from The Simpsons* HAHA!!!! He has to wear a chastity belt and I don't!!!

Joey: ………

Sam: --UUU oi… I need an aspirin… Anyway the next one will be starring Yugi and Pegasus…

--------------ACITON----------

Yugi: *lying on hospital bed* I'll tell you my secret…

Pegasus: What is it?

Yugi: *breaths heavily and tears forming in his eyes and whispers* I see dead people…

Pegasus: Dead people? You mean ghosts?

Yugi: *nods*… and geriatric one eyed hippies…

Pegasus: --UUU

Sam: ^___^… O__________O *looks at the script then back at the actors then scratches her head in confusion*

Pegasus: Where do you see them?

Yugi: *whispers* Everywhere

------------CUT-------------

Sam: o.0? That was supposed to be the Sixth Sense but I don't know where Yugi was coming from

Yugi: O____O EVIL!

Pegasus: oi… --UUU

Pyro: Why don't we just move on?

Kiki: Yeah… he's my boyfriend and he's freaking `me' out…

Sam: Right I'd put the Exorcist but since I already did that some chapters before. I decided to put this one instead.

------------ACTION-----------------

Ryou: Hello you got anyway rooms?

Bakura: Yep… *hands Ryou the keys* It's the nearest one to my office. ^_____________^

Ryou: Ok…

Bakura: Here you go *places sandwiches* You eat like a bird you know…

Ryou: Oh?

Bakura: Yeah… though it's just an expression because birds actually eat a lot…

Ryou: I… see… are these?

Bakura: Yep… my hobby… I like dead birds… especially birds of prey…

Ryou: Right… I heard a noise…

Bakura: Yeah that's my mother… she's can be a little upset around strangers…

Ryou: Don't you think you should put her… somewhere… it'd… be better.

Bakura: *leaning in, his face really dark* You mean in a mental institution? Where they do nothing but gawk at her. I could never do that… ^______^ She's harmless.

Ryou: Oh… Ok… Goodnight *Ryou goes to his room and strips to go into bathroom whilst someone is peeping through a hole in Bakura's office watching him*

Ryou fan girls: OH MY GOD!!!! *Sounds of fainting and what nots*

Random fan girl: HE'S SO HOT I WANT HIM!!!!!

Cyndi: >()< BACK OFF!!!!!

Ryou: o_0? Who's there?

Fan girls and Cyndi: NOBODY!!!!!

Ryou: Oh… >__________< PERVERT!!!! *Slaps nobody and goes into shower and starts showering…*

Nobody: Duh? @______@

Ryou: *showering and singing* SINGING IN THE BATHTUB!!!

Somebody: LALALALALA!!!!

Ryou: O____________O *doesn't notice door opening and figure coming in*

Mysterious person: *coming closer and pulls the curtain showing on the silhouette*

Psycho music: EEK, EEK, EEK, EEK, EEK, EEK, EEK, EEK

Ryou: O________O AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Bakura: AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! *holding a tube of lime scale remover*

Ryou: *karate chops him* HEYA!!!!

Bakura: OW!!!!!

Ryou: *left hooks him* WATCHA!!!!

Bakura: OOOOHHHH!!!!

Ryou: *kicks him in the… Twinkie* HOOOO HAAAA!!!!!

Bakura: AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryou: YOU PEEPING TOM!!!!! *Wields huge mallet and sends him flying through the door*

/CLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG/

Ryou: HOW DARE YOU COME IN HERE WITHOUT KNOCKING!!!! YOU'RE DISGUSTING!!!!! *Slams the door*

Bakura: @______@ Sorry...

Everyone else: ` , '

Sam: --UU ASPPPPIIIIRRRRRIIINNNN!!!!! *Yami hurries in with aspirin then cuddles her*

------------CUT--------------

Sam: And I had my hopes that that would have actually had been acted out properly too… *sigh* Next one… let's see… not much dialogue… shouldn't be too hard to get wrong… BTW folks this totally got me paranoid around being a round a TV for ages… I was reluctant to watch the movie at all but considering that thousands of people have watched the film and not died because of it…

---------ACTION------------

Tristan: *writing on his desk when the TV in his room suddenly comes on* Huh? 0___o? *sees the TV fizzing up before clearing in a picture of a well* It… can't be… O___O *something white appears out of the well, followed by a figure with really long hair obscuring the face though we all know that it's really just Serenity*

Serenity: *slowly heaves up out of the well* Whoop… *looses her footing and falls back in again* EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!

/SPLASH/

Sam: --UU oi… *shoves a whole bottle of aspirin down her throat, we hear scrambling noises as the little red head has crawled back up the well and brushing herself off before resuming her role and stumbling towards the TV screen*

/RIIINNNGGGG RRRIINNNGGG!!!!/

Tristan: *backs away from TV towards the phone and answers it then hears a weird screeching noise down it* No… *then turns back seeing the head poke through the TV then crawling out her nails missing* ARGH!!!!!

Serenity: *stumbles a bit revealing her `supposedly' scary face*

Tristan: NO DON'T KILL ME!!! DON'T- huh? *sees Serenity's oh so pretty face* ^_________^ HEY YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Serenity: *blinks then blushes*

Tristan: *holds her hand* I would be so honoured if you- O____O No… NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!! JJOOOOOOEEYYYYY NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!! *Joey leaps in on set and starts mauling him*

Serenity: ONIICHAN NO!!!! *wringing at her white dress with her hands*

Tristan: *dies with a scared look on his face*

-----------CUT---------------

Pyro: Well… we almost got it right… *cuddles up with Itachi*

Itachi: …*still in his sunglasses*…………… Too… dark… I don't like the dark…

Joey: Humph >_________< *crosses his arms*

Serenity: Oh Joey…

Sam: T__________T Why me? *bawls over her pet Tyrande whom I haven't mentioned for a while*

Tyrande: Do you mind? I just had my coat washed *runs off to grab Yugi*

Yugi: HEY TYRANDE!!!!

Tyrande: *licks him* Wash… now… you're filthy…

Yugi: Oh…T_______T I could have had a decent wash like in a bathroom?

Sam: This is my last one because I need to get on with the Christmas special, which is like in two days… T________T Stress…

------------ACTION-----------------

Isis: *comes into the empty room where the typewriter is* Hmm? *Reads what is typed on typewriter*

Typewriter: All work and no play makes Jack a very dull boy…

Isis: O______O *crash of lightening*

/RUMBLE!!!! CRASH!!!!!!/

Mally: *holding an axe and a sadistic grin on his face* What do you think honey? All I need is a title…

Isis: O______O *runs and smashes glass of a fairly large looking fire alarm labelled `in case of spousal insanity' and grabs a bat*

Mally: Give me the bat honey… I'm not gonna hurt you…

Isis: KEEP AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Mally: Didn't you hear what I said? I said I'm not gonna hurt you… I just want to BASH YOUR BRAINS IN!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Isis: >______< *swings and knocks him out before rushing towards the bathroom*

Mally: YEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!!!!!! *busting open hole*

Isis: AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Mally: *peeping through the hole* HHHEEERRREEEE'SSSSS JOHNNY!!!! *sadistically grinning and goes to unlock the door from the inside from the inside but… can't* Huh? *tries to pull his head out of the hole* AWW POOEY PANTS!!!!!

Sam: WHAT!?!?!? WHAT NOW!?!?!?

Mally: T()T MY HEADS STUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Sam: YOU WEREN'T SUPPOED TO STICK YOUR WHOLE HEAD THROUGH THE HOLE YOU STUPID BLONDE PILLOCK!!!!!

Mally: T__________T

Sam: *sighs before whipping out some grease and handing it to LS who immediately went on work with his head*

-------CUT---------

Yami: *massaging Sam's neck*

Sam: Well that's it- *Yami yanks her head to one side and makes her sound very high pitched* FOOORRR now… I've got a Christ*yank*MMMMMMAAAAASSSSSSS update to work on… If anybody wants *yank* TTTTOOOOO be a special guest star please *yank*RRRRRRREEEEEE… view and say so… I'm considering doing another Mi*yank*SSSSSTTTTTLLLLEEEtoe Kissarama… but this time you get to kiss an*yank*YYYYbody from any other anime under *yank*TTTHHHEEE mistletoe… Also think up *yank* SSSOOOMMEEE dares for the Yu-*yank*GGGGGGGIIIIII-Oh cast to do cos I may be con*yank*SSSSIIIIdering a truth *yank* OOOOORRRR dare game for us to play… you have *yank* TTTTWWWWOOO days for enter*yank*IIIINNNNNNNNGGGG before I up*yank*DAAAATTEEEEE!!!!

Yami: *whilst massaging Sam's neck* *________* Sam and me under the mistletoe again… *yanks her head to the side*

Sam: AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Yami: O.O SSSOOORRRRYYYYY!!!!!

Sam: *head twisted lopsidedly one shoulder because Yami yanked too hard* I'm deducting you're sovereigns pay for the medical treatment…

Yami: T______T Sorry… Please review my Sam-sama… it would make her feel better *watches Sam walking around one head on her shoulder… basically think when you're holding the phone with your face and you're shoulder… it's that kind of position*Oh… what have I done!?!?!? *squeaks*