Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Authoress ❯ IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!!! BRING OUT THE MISTLETOE!!! ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!!! BRING OUT THE MISTLETOE!!!

Yami: Ok, ok… just hold her shoulders Kiki whilst… I… yeah… *grabbing Sam's head which had been yanked so hard that it's stuck lopsided like she's been holding the phone between her shoulder and face for too long*

Kiki: Right gotcha… *holding Sam's shoulder*

Yami: 1…

Kiki: 2…

Both: 3!!!! *yanks hard to upright Sam's head*

/CRACCCKINGGGG OF BONES/

Sam: OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Kiki: O__O Um… Yami? You yanked too hard… it's, it's… *Sam's head is now lopsided on the `other' shoulder*

Yami: T_______T Let's try again. Swap positions…

Kiki: DON'T YANK SO HARD THIS TIME!!!!

/CRACCCKINGGGG OF BONES/

Sam: AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *back on original side*

Yami: DO'H… ERM…. LET'S… T~T

Sam: LET'S… figure the head dilemma another time ok?

Yami: T__________T Mghm…. *ready to burst into tears of failure any minute now*

Sam: Honey… please don't cry… it's Christmas…. No tears… just go check the mail… see how many guests we've got…

Yami: *slumps away sobbing*

Sam: -,-…. *sigh*

/RUMBLE, RUMBLE!!! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH/

Sam: O_____O *runs to find huge mountain of letters and reviews* GREAT GOOGA MOOGA!!!!!

/CRACCCKINGGGG OF BONES/

Sam: *head is fixed back to place*

Kiki: Wow… that worked…

Sam: O()O THAT'S OUR GUEST LIST!?!?!?!?!? *faints* @O@

Kiki: *blink, blink*

Huge letter mountain: … *twitch*

Yami under the letter mountain: …hmpgh…

Kiki: *blink, blink*

Pyro: ^()^ *to Jingle Bells* LALALA, LALALA, LALALALALA… *decorating the tree and writing the cards and wrapping up the presents*

Itachi: `_____'… o_________o… O_______O *does eye thingy*

/THOMP/

Itachi: *hand over nose* MRGHM!!!!!

Pyro: ^________^ Serves you right for distracting me hon.… *walks over to check on Sam finding huge mountain* O()O HOLY CRIPES!!!! @. @

Yami: *manages to crawl out from under the mountain* Sam… wake up… they're… coming… X________X

Sam: *wakes up* I guess it's time to cue Benny Hill again…

Benny Hill Theme: #DA…..LADA DADADADA LADA DADADADA LA DADADADADA DA LADA DADADADA LADA DADADADA LA LALALALALADA… DALA LADALADALADA DALA LADALADALADA DALA LALALALALA DADADADADA LALALALA DA DADADADA DADDAD DALA DA#

Once again you have witnessed the great cleaning phenomenon (DODO, DODODO) of Sam's authoress powers that can clean build and do all those boring chores in less than 2 seconds flat. The place is all now respectable…

Sam: Alright everything's set I just need to get myself cleaned up… bishies best get into you're tuxedoes now…

Bishies: *yawn and all lounging on the couch watching TV*

Sam: GET YOURSELVES READY NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!! *grabs a mallet and slams it on a `Test you're strength metre you find at the fair' it hits the top*

/CLANG/

Couch: *ejects all sitting on it*

All bishies on couch: WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh….

Sam: -, -… *sigh* ^__________^ Anyway yes the Mistletoe Kissarama is once again back in business but it's nothing like last year oh no… This year we also have *brings out a bag* CCRRAACCKKKEERR DAREESSS!!!! *throw the contents of the bag (crackers) onto the floor* Yes people… it's putting a Christmas twist to the lovable and charming game we all know and love: truth or dare… Explain the game Cyndi…

Cyndi: Well you all know about crackers, who ever gets the bigger end when they pull the cracker wins the prize inside… Well it's like that but this time instead of prizes we've put either the message truth or dare inside the cracker. So whoever gets the bigger end has to either tell a truth or do a dare. Understand?

Guests: *nodding their heads* ^__________^

Sam: To demonstrate we've got two volunteer bishies… Malik and Tristan…

Malik and Tristan: O______OUUUUU

Sam: *hands them a cracker*

Malik and Tristan: *pull the cracker*

/BBBOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!/

Malik and Tristan: X__________X *sizzle*

Everyone except Sam: O_________o

Sam: Hmm… maybe I shouldn't have used C4 to make the bang in those crackers…

Pyro: C4? SAM THOSE ARE PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES!!!!

Sam: ?___? They are?

Pyro: Just how many did you make?

Sam: *playing with her fingers* ¬__¬ Just a couple…

Everyone else: ………

Sam: ¬__¬ Hundred…

Everyone else: `_____'

Sam: ¬__¬ Thousand.

Everyone else: O____O

Sam: ^()^ Anyway it's only for the bishies to pull…

Everyone except bishies: ^___________^

Bishies: O______O

Seto: ^()^ Oh…

Yugi: My…

Joey: God…

Pegasus: Of…

Mally: Ra…

Bakura: We…

Ryou: Are…

Mokuba: So…

Itachi: Dead…

Yami: Again…

Malik and Tristan: X________X

Seto: *who seems completely content to his coming demise* PUPPY!!!!! *Glomps Joey*

Joey: ACK!!!! @____@ SAM!!!!

Sam: Yeah?

Joey: Can you take my chastity belt and my collar off?

Sam: Why? You look so cute in them…

Joey: I DON'T WANNA BE CUTE!!!! BEING CUTE GETS YOU HUGGED TO DEATH BY FREAKY MONEYBAGS!!!! *Tries to squirm out of Seto's arms*

Seto: ^_______^ Mmhmm he's so cuddly… *ruffles at the blond hair*

Joey: ¬_¬UUU See what I mean? T_______T Please Sam…

Sam: I can't Joey… I'd risk raising my ratings for lemon allegations…

Joey: He started acting this way because of the stupid collar… Take it off and he'll leave me alone!!!

Mokuba: ^_______^ Actually he started acting that way when I got him to watch a home video of you in the shower… *click, click, wink, wink*

Joey: *goes red* O.O

Seto: ^_________^ Mmmm… *rubbing his face in Joey's hair*

Sam: Yep… guess you're stuck…

Joey: Oh come on… I got an itch in my butt…

Sam: We really didn't want to know that you know?

Joey: T_______T

Sam: Anyway… *catches the singed message* The message here is a dare and Tristan's got the bigger end… Can anybody think of a dare?

Mary Ann: I dare him to go outside in the nude and not come back until he gets himself $1000

Sam: Ok… *grabs Tristan and throws him out into the cold somehow making him slide easily out of his tuxedo*

Everyone else: o_0?

Sam: It's a zip on…

Everyone else: Oh…

---------------------------------------

Sam: You are KitsuneRamenLover 7 right?

KitsuneRamenLover 7 (KRL7): ^______^ *nods*

Sam: Ok… *looks at list…* Which bishi do you want to kiss?

KRL7: *blushes and sways about with her hand behind her back, whispers* Naruto…

Sam: Naru-who? O______o?

KRL7: Naruto the main character from the anime that Itachi comes from. But unlike Itachi, Uzumaki Naruto is a good guy despite having a fox demon sealed inside him, whom he unleashes if his friends get hurt… he's really sweet, if not a bit hyper and he loves Ramen…

Sam: O______o…….. T()T I'M SO BEHIND!!!!!! WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *cries on her shoulder*

KRL7: ^____^U Never mind… NARUTO!!!!!!!! I'VE GOT RAMEN!!!

Naruto: *pops out of nowhere* RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEENNNNNNN!!!! ^()^

Sam: AAAARGGGHHHH!!!!

KRL7: ^______^ He has a knack of surprising people…

Sam: I… see…

KRL7: Ah, ah kiss first…

Naruto: Uh… *looks at Ramen* -O-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

KRL7: -O-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Naruto: *grabs Ramen and stuffs his face*

Sam: o_oUUU

KRL7: ^________________________________^

-------------------------------------------------

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): ^________^ *looking around for something* Spongebob!!!! Spongebob!?!?!? SPOOOOONNNGGGGEEEEBBBBOOOOOBBBBB!!!! *sees Pyro* Hey have you seen Spongebob Squarepants?

Pyro: Aren't `you' Spongebob Squarepants? o_____0?

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): ^______________^ NO THE OTHER SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!!

Pyro: o______0?…. ^()^ Are you talking about that yellow sponge with baby blue eyes wearing brown pants who lives down at the bottom of the ocean, works in a fast food restaurant run by a lobster, has a starfish and a beaver in a astronaut suit for his best friends, a pet sea snail and a grouchy, sarcastic octopus for a neighbour?

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): ^___________^ YEP, YEP HAVE YOU SEEN HIM!?!?!?

Pyro: ^()^… ¬, ¬ … no… *cuddles with Itachi* ^____________^

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): T______________T

Itachi: -_-*** *looks at Spongebob Squarepants (the fan)* o_0?

Pyro: Itachi don't-

Itachi: `____'……… o_______o……… O_____O *does eye thingy*

/CCCCCLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG/

Itachi: *huge lump on his head* @_________@

Sam: *whips her mallet behind her back* ^()^ HEY THERE YOU ARE!!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!!!! *Grabs Spongebob Squarepants (the fan)* There you go… *leads Spongebob Squarepants (the fan) into another room* ^______^ Have fun you two…

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): *blink, blink*

Spongebob Squarepants: *blink, blink*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): *turns to Spongebob* O______O………*blink, blink*……… -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *raises arms in the air like they do when they yell hallelujah*

Spongebob Squarepants: *blink, blink*… -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *does the same*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants: -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants: -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants: -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants: -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants: -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants: -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants: -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants: -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants: -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants: -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants: -^()^- SPONGEBOB!!! *waving arms in the air*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^_________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants: -^________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^_________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants: -^________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^_________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants: -^________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^_________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants: -^________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^_________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants: -^________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^_________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants: -^________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^_________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants: -^________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^_________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants: -^________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^_________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants: -^________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): -^_________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants: -^________________^-

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan): Can we hug now?

Spongebob Squarepants: Ok… *they hug*

Spongebob Squarepants (the fan) & Spongebob Squarepants: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH….

------------------------------------------------

Sam: ^()^ I THINK IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER CRACKER DARE!!!!

Bishies: O_____________O *runs away*

Sam: *starts to chase when LS stops her*

LS: Wait!!!! -O-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mally: ^O^XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sam: *gets her trusty net and catches… PEGASUS AND MALLY!!!!*

Pegasus and Mally: LET US GO!!!! LET US GO!!!!

Mally: DARN IT LS YOU SLOWED ME DOWN!!!!

LS: T_________________T sorry…

Sam: Now don't worry guys… this cracker isn't made with C4

Mally: It isn't?

Sam: NOPE!!!! So don't worry… *plops the cracker between them* Ready?

Sam: PULL!!!! *Everyone except Pegasus and Mally run for cover anyway*

Pegasus and Mally: *pull the cracker*

/KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM/

Pegasus and Mally: X_____________________X *sizzle*

Pegasus: You lie…

Sam: I didn't lie… It wasn't made from C4; it was just plain ol' TNT…

Everyone else: O.OUUU

Sam: *catches the little singed message* It's a dare and Mally's got the big end so… Any suggestions!?!?!?

Massacre Devil 86 (MD86): I dare him to enter into the contest to kill as many people as possible… Whoever wins get a shiny sword!!!!

Mally: X____________________X…………………R 30;… *twitch…*

MD86: I assuming the `*twitch*' was a yes… MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *starts slaying random people down the street*

Sam: JUST WIPE YOUR SHOES BEFORE YOU COME IN AGAIN OK!?!?!?

Mally: *twitch, twitch*

Sam: Well whilst they're doing that I suggest we pull another one…

Other Bishies: O______________O *run away*

Sam: *swipes Yugi and Mokuba*

Kiki, Dark Magician and Seto: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mokuba, Dark Magician, Seto, Kiki and Yugi: *puppy dog eyes* Don't make us/them pull it…

Sam: AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW…^__________________^ TOUGH!!!! *slaps the cracker between them* PULL!!!!

Kiki: WAIT!!!!!! T_________________T Let me say goodbye first… -O-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX

Yugi: -O-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *they release and Kiki runs away wailing*

Seto: T______________________T *hugging his little brother*

Mokuba: Ah quit your crying…

Seto: WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *bawls like there's no tomorrow and goes to cuddle Joey for comfort*

Joey: ACK!!!!! *starts choking like Bart Simpson* @______@

Dark Magician: *sobbing into Yugi's tuxedo*

Yugi: ^_^UUU

Sam: PULL!!!

Mokuba and Yugi: *pull the cracker*

/KKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM MMM/

Mokuba and Yugi: X____________________X

Sam: *catches singed message* It's Mokuba's and it's a dare…

Hyper Psycho 59 (HP59): I DARE MOKUBA TO EAT ROTTEN VEGETABLES… MUWHAHAHAHA!!!! AND I DARE MYSELF TO SNOG BAKURA TO DEATH MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -O-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bakura: @O@XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*dies* X_______________________X

HP59: Well squirt!?!?!? EAT YOU'RE VEGGIES!!!!! ^________________^

Mokuba: *starts eating a Mars Bar*

HP59: HEY I SAID ROTTEN VEGETABLES!!!!!

Mokuba: Read the ingredients section…

HP59: *grabs Mars Bar packet* Made with milk, sugar, cocoa and vegetable extracts…

Mokuba: ^____________^ And where do they get cheap vegetable extracts? (A/N: IT'S TRUE!!!! READ A MARS BAR PACKET AND YOU'LL SEE!!!!)

HP59: O__________O!!!!!……………>()<…DARN RICH SMART A$$ PUNK!!!!

Mokuba: *makes a face* Nah… ^______________^ *continues eating Mars Bar*

-----------------------------------------------

Joey: *choking like Bart Simpson from Seto's Homer like grip* @____________@

Seto: ^,^ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sam: *prods Seto*

Seto: ^___________________^ MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM *cwuddles blonde*

Joey: @________________@

Sam: *grunts and slides a crowbar between them and tries to pull Seto off Joey*

Joey: *gasps and whispers* Thanks…

Sam: No problemo… Now go kiss Mary Ann over there…

Joey: *whispers* K…

Mary Ann: ^_________________^ HEHE!!!! JOEY!!!!!

Joey: *looking shifty eyed*

Mary Ann: What's wrong tall, fair and gorgeous? *_____________*

Joey: ^__________^ Nuthin'… ¬__¬ *looking around then looks relieved* ^________^ Right… -O-…

Mary Ann: -O-………

/WHHHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHH/

Mary Ann: *still waiting* -O-…………… o.0? *Joey's gone* T________________T

SSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!! JOEY RAN OFF ON ME!!!!

Sam: >________<*** Seto…

Seto: >_____<************ My puppy!!!!!

Joey: *choking like Bart Simpson again* @____________@

Sam: JUST LET HIM KISS MARY ANN THEN YOU CAN HAVE HIM BACK!!!!

Seto: NO!!!!! *runs off*

Sam: YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMIII!!!!! WE GOT ANOTHER RUNNER!!!!!

Yami: *who's reading a book sticks out a foot*

/PPPPPOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM/

Seto: EEEK!!!

/CCCCCCCRRRRRRRAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHH/

Joey: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- *flies back in the air*

Sam: *sticks a thumb up as if measuring something then marks down X on the floor* Mary… stand here…

Mary Ann: *stands on the spot* What now? *a falling whistling noise*

Sam: *busy pumping a huge air bed*

Joey: -EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! *crashes into Mary Ann and they both fall on the pumped up air bed*

Tada Music: #TADA!!!!!!

Joey: -O-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mary Ann: ^O^XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *giggle*XXXXXXXXXXX

Seto: X_____________X

---------------------------------------------------

Sam: Come on!!!! *dragging a conked out Seto and a reluctant Itachi*

IV: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!

Sam: Ok who first?

Pyro: SETO FIRST!!!!

IV: o_0?

Pyro: I kiss Itachi first tonight -O-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Itachi: oOoXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*trying to gasp for breath*XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*going blue*XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*seeing a light*XXXXXXXXXX

Pyro: -O-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *let's go* ^_________________________^

Itachi: @______________________@ I just saw the after life flash before my eyes… `_______' It was very boring

Everyone else: o_______0? Huh?

Pyro: ^____________^ Ok he's all yours… *drops him and leaves*

IV: `_________' *blink, blink* -O-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Seto: @O@XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*gasping for breath*XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX*going… to… die*

IV: ^_________________^…. -o-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Itachi: @O@XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *twitch, twitch*

Sam: You done?

IV: *________________* Oui, oui… *toddles away starry eyed*

Seto and Itachi: *crumbles to the floor having the breath literally sucked out of them…*

/FARTING NOISE/

Sam: EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!! SOMEBODY GET THE AIR REFRESHNER!!!! *see the two start shrivelling away like with balloons* o________0? I didn't know people could lose weight by passing wind…

Seto and Itachi: *looking like a couple of bishi air tight food packages* @_________________@

Seto: Puuuppp….py? @___________________@ *seeing lots of little Angel Joeys flying about his head*

----------------------------------------------

Sam: *returning from the room* ^()^ Right peeps let's pull another cracker…

Bishies: O______O *runs away*

Sam: *runs after them with a net and swipes Joey and Itachi in the process* ^___________^

Joey: *looking nervous*

Seto: T()T PPPPUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYY!!!!!!

Itachi: `_______'……… o_______o…… O_____________O

Sam: *smacks him with a fan*

Itachi: MRHPMH!!!!!! *covers face*

Sam: PULL!!!! *everyone except Itachi and Joey run for cover*

Itachi and Joey: *close their eyes before they wrench at the little red and green cracker*

/KKKKKKKKAAAAAAAABBBBBOOOOMMMM!!!!/

Itachi and Joey: *looking charred but conscious we see Itachi has the longer end* X________X

Sam: You got yourself truth message Itachi… now let's see…

IV: Oh, oh, oh I know!!!!

Sam: Go on Ice Vampire…

IV: Yeah!!!! Itachi tell us your most embarrassing moment!!!

Itachi: X__________________X *twitches and knocks scratches the floor a bit*

Sam: Hmm… Morse code… What's that? O.O… ^____^UUU Oh… *snickers* Sure you won't be able to say it yourself?

Itachi: *scratch, scratch* X_____________X

Sam: Fine… CUE FLASHBACK!!!

Some distant person: CUE FLASHBACK!!!

Some other more distant person: CUE THE FLASHBACK!!!!

*******FLASHBACK**********

Sam: Itachi check that the turkey's ready will you?

Itachi: `___'… o_______o… O______O

Sam: *pokes his eyes*

Itachi: AAAARRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Sam: Check the turkey's ready BAKA!!!!! *Itachi goes to see inside oven*

Itachi: There's no turkey in here!!!!

Sam: What?

Itachi: I said there isn't a turkey in here!!!

Sam: O________O WHAT!?!?!? THAT CAN'T BE!!!!

Itachi: Nope it's just plain dark

Sam: But I saw it was there when Bakura came in and… O___O BAKA NO TOMB ROBBER!!!! COME BACK HERE WITH THAT TURKEY YA THEIVING ALBINO FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!! *runs out*

Itachi: *gets his head out* o__0? Why is it still so dark? *turkey on his head he feels for it* O_____O!!! GAAAAHHHH!!!!! *tries to wrench the turkey of his head* GRAH SOMEBODY GET THIS MANGY BIRD OFF ME!!!! *stumbles out of the kitchen and crashes at open door closet and the door closes, we hear struggling noises inside before the door opens with the turkey still on Itachi's head added with sunglasses on where the thighs were and a sombrero* T________T………… O_O Hey maybe there might be some grease to get this thing off me!!! *tries to stumble towards the kitchen but instead is going outside to the town who apparently have this weird superstition around Christmas* This isn't the kitchen *stumbles into the Turtle Game Shop where Grandpa is working*

Grandpa: ^()^ How may I- O.O… OH MAN DIOS!!!! IT'S EL PUELLO DIABLO!!!! THE TURKEY HEADED CHRISTMAS DEMON!!!!

Spanish music: #DUNDALADA DADA, DUNDADLA DADA DUN!!!!

Itachi: *turkey still on his head* Who?

Grandpa: YOU'RE NOT TAKING ME ALIVE !!!! *magically whips out a pitchfork* DDDDDDDIIIIIIEEEE!!!!

Itachi: IIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!! *runs into the door, opens the door and stumbles blindly back to the streets of the Domino City*

Some random person in the street: OH SAINTS PRESERVE US IT'S EL PUELLO DIABLO!!!! KILL HIM!!!! KILL HIM!!!!

Town people: CCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Itachi: IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *runs blindly away from the mobbing crowd with the turkey wearing a sombrero and sunglasses on his head and flapping his arms*

******END FLASHBACK**********

Everyone except Pyro, IV and Sam: HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Itachi: X____________________X

Sam: Don't worry Itachi, it happens to the best of us…

Itachi: X____________________X

Pyro and IV: I can't believe I just kissed a guy who had his head up a turkey's arse!!! *goes to they're respectable bathrooms to start puking*

-----------------------------------------------

Sam: Right… *grabs Snowy Angel 116 (SA116) towards her kissable bishi* Ok you ready?

SA116: Yeah…

LS: You'll be ok kid…

SA116: Right… I'm ready to kiss Ryou…

LS: Uh… yeah… but first you need to get past Cyndi… over there…

Cyndi: Grr…

SA116: O____O *gulp*

Cyndi: *roars like a tigress* RRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

SA116: *breaths and gets ready for the infamous cat fight*

Eye of the Tiger music: #BOM, BOMBOMBOM, BOM BOMBOMBOM…DODODOOOOOO DODODOOOOO… DODODOOOOO… DODODOOOO…

Cyndi: RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

SA116: Meep… *looks at Ryou*

Ryou: *blink, blink*

SA116: *filled with determination closes eyes and gives a mighty left hook for opponent*

/THOCK/ *KO ding, ding*

Sam: --UUU oi…

LS: ^++++++++^ Hehehehehe…

Cyndi: OH RYOU!!!!

Ryou: *massive bruise in the eye* @. @

SA116: *opens her eyes and gasps* OH MY GOSH!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!! I-I DIDN'T MEAN IT I-I-I GOT NERVOUS… *patting him all over* I-I-I-… T_______T *bites her nails*

Ryou: I-it's ok… *gets up*

SA116: I just… LS said that I needed to get past Cyndi… so I assumed… catfight… so… uh… sorry… *slumps away*

Cyndi: Snow Angel…

SA116: Ye- OoOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ryou: -o-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *release kiss* ^________^

SA116: OoO… *SBC's an inferno…*

Ryou and Cyndi: O____O

Sam: *grabs a glass of colourless liquid* This isn't vodka this time is it Pegasus? -_-***

Pegasus: No… i- *Sam throws it over SA116 but makes the inferno even bigger* it's kerosene…

Sam: ¬_¬*** *socks Pegasus*

/THOCK/

Pegasus: X__@

Sam: WHY THE HECK DID YOU BUT KEROSENE IN A /BEEP/ING WINE GLASS!?!?!? *Sprinkler system comes on and cools down SA116*

SA116: ^_________^………… X,@

Ryou: Déjà vu?

Cyndi: Déjà vu…*nodding her head* -o-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ryou: -O-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

-------------------------------------

LS: Sam we've got a problem?

Sam: What is it?

Tea: *()* YAMI!!!!!! *comes running towards Yami with her mistletoe*

Yami: O________O IIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! *runs screaming*

LS: There's a short circuit and our Christmas lights are out and I can't find a fuse, plus I'll be electrocuting myself if I tried tying the wires together.

Sam: Oh… *sticks out foot just after Yami runs past and trips Tea onto the live wire*

Tea: *gets electrocuted but helps light up the Christmas lights*

Sam: Tea can conduct electricity… Who knew? *walks away* ANYWAY ANOTHER CRACKER DARE!!!!!!

Bishies: O_______________O *run away*

Sam: *swipes Bakura and Seto*

Bakura: LET ME OUT LET ME OUT!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF RA I'LL NEVER STEAL AGAIN!!!!!! JUST DON'T MAKE ME PULL THE CRAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!

Sam: O_________o… why does that sound wrong? *Bakura struggling Seto looking longingly at Joey* SUCK IT UP AND GET IT OVER WITH BAKA NO TOMB ROBBER!!!!

Bakura: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Sam: Ryou can you think of something?

Ryou: *walks towards Bakura and whips out a spoon*

Bakura: O____O

Ryou: *waves gently side to side whilst Bakura is following it like being hypnotised* Just pull the cracker Yami…

Bakura: T_____________T

Sam: PULL!!!! *everyone except Bakura and Seto run for cover*

Bakura and Seto: *Pull the cracker*

/KKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!/

Bakura and Seto: X____________________X *sizzle*

Sam: *catches message* Another dare and it's for Bakura…

IV: HEHEHE!!!! ME AGAIN!!!! I dare Bakura to fall into a sleigh and go on a wild ride with no one driving…

Bakura: B-b-b-but it's horrible out there with sleet and snow, it's cold and dank and… *whimpers pathetically*

Everyone else: *looks outside and see that it's quite a nice day, a little cold but a bit of sunshine in places* ¬__¬UUU

Bakura: >____< Alright fine!!!! *jumps on the sleigh and the reindeer speed away* IIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Sam: Ho, ho, ho… Boo bye Santa!!!! ^()^… *skips away pass Tea*

Tea: X_______________________X

Sam: *points a finger at her* ^()^ You're a ho, ho, ho

Everyone else: YEAH!!!!

Sam: Um… ^__________^ LET'S PULL ONE MORE CRACKER!!!! *swipes Ryou*

Ryou: T___________T

Bakura: *comes back from Hawaii* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! SERVES YOU RIGHT BAKA HIKARI HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- *Ryou waves the spoon about*

Ryou: I know where you live… I know where you'll go… The spoon will guide… MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *cackles so evilly that it makes the whole room 100 degrees colder*

Bakura: *gulp* O________O

Sam: Yami?

Yami: *reluctantly comes over*

Sam: *slaps the cracker between them* PULL!!! *everyone except Yami and Ryou take cover, Bakura flies away in his sleigh* ^()^ BYE, BYE SANTA!!!! LOOK BOTH WAYS BEFORE YOU FLY OR YOU'LL-

/SSSSSSSPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!/

Sam: … crash into the planes…

Bakura: X_____________________X

Yami and Ryou: *pull the cracker*

/KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!/< /div>

Yami and Ryou: X__________________X

Sam: *snatches the singed message* It's a dare for Yami…

SA116: Oh, oh, oh I've got one… PLEDGE YOU'RE UNDYING LOVE FOR TEA-

Yami: NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sam: T_________________T I must say… that was a bit… *sniff* unorthodox… *hiccups and takes out a tissue and quietly weeps in her room*

Tea: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!! THANK YOU Snowy Angel 116!!!!

SA116: *shudders*

Yami: T______________________T I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I…

Tea: Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?

Yami: I…. I CAN'T DO IT!!!! PLEASE THERE HAS TO BE A FORFEIT I LOST THIS DARE JUST…. I CAN'T!!!! *wails like a banshee on a bad hair day*

Everyone else: AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!! *patting his back understandingly*

Sam: Fine… You can hang around a frozen lake full of flesh-eating piranha…

Yami: O______O………… ^()^ Ok!!!! *goes hang around a frozen lake full of flesh eating piranha*

Everyone else except Sam: o_______0?

Mally: Why doesn't the prospect of flesh eating piranha about to tear Yami into pieces seem so unthreatening? *shrugs*

Yugi: Maybe because compared to Tea, Yami might as well be swimming with goldfishes.

Tea: T______________T Yami, how could you?

SA116: Wow saying something nice to Tea is the ultimate impossibility…

Sam: Oh I wouldn't say… she makes a good fuse for the Christmas lights… -,- it's almost sad that it only occurs once a year…

SA116: Can we torture kill her now?

Sam: What do you propose? She always come back anyway… It's like an annoying cold…

SA116: You mean you tried everything?

Sam: Yep…

SA116: Even… Christmas Songs?

Sam: Yes even… O___O Actually I haven't tried that…

Tea: O.O… NO, NO, NOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT CHRISTMAS SONGS!!!! ANYTHING BUT CHRISTMAS SONGS!!!!

Sam: ^+++++++++++++^ HEHEHEHE!!!!!

(I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday)

#When the snowman brings the snow
Well he just might like to know
He's put a great big smile on somebody's face
If you jump into your bed
Quickly cover up your head
Don't you lock the doors
You know that sweet Santa Claus in on the way#
#(Chorus)
Well I wish it could be Christmas every day
When the kids start singing and the band begins to play
Oh I wish it could be Christmas every day
So let the bells ring out for Christmas#
#When we're skating in the park
If the snow cloud makes it dark
Then your rosy cheek's gonna light my merry way
Now the frosty paws appear
And they've frozen up my ear
So we'll lie by the fire
'Til the sleet simply knocks 'em all away#
#(Chorus)#
#When the snowman brings the snow (snowman brings the snow)
Well he just might like to know (just might like to know)
He's put a great big smile on somebody's face
So if Santa brings that sleigh (Santa brings that sleigh)
All along the Milky Way (along the Milky Way)
I'll sign my name on the rooftop in the snow
Then he may decide to stay#
#(Chorus)#

WHY DON'T YOU GIVE…. YOU'RE LOVE… FOOOOOORRRR CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Chibi Bishies: *marching with their plushies* When the snowman bwings da snow… When da snowman bwings da snow!!!! When the snowman bwings da snow… When da snowman bwings da snow!!!!

Tea: *melted away*

-------------------------------------------------

Sam: BYE!!!!

Mary Ann: BYE JOJO!!! *blows a kiss*

Joey: *smiles painfully whilst Seto is strangling him with his glomping*

SA116: A-a-are you ok Ryou?

Ryou: I'll be fine… keep in touch…

SA116: ^______^ Bye…

Ice Vampire: *glomps Itachi and Seto* I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!! *walks off*

Sam: ^____________^UUU Um… you will be bringing them back some time won't you…

Ice Vampire: ^_____________^………… o______0? *sees that she's still holding them…* Oh…^()^ *let's them go*

Sam: KitsuneRamenLover7

KRL7: ^_______________^ I know you need to pull a cracker but I want to truth the bishies… What's you're worst fear?

Tristan: *in ice cube* Mrphmkes… (Translation: Monkeys)

Pegasus: Cancelled Funny bunny shows

Seto: Funny bunny shows

Yugi: Hannibal Lector

Joey: Seto… Used to be Pikachu…

Ryou: Rabid fan girls

Bakura: *coming back from a Swiss hospital after being knocked down by a plane* Spoons…

Yami: *still hanging out with the piranhas* Tea…

Mally: NOTHING MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA-EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! *LS comes in with an arm full of bubble wrap*

Malik: Millennium (LS's Yami)

Mokuba: Tooky (Seto's BEWD plushy)

Seto: O_________________O Mokuba? You never told me you were afraid of my BEWDs.

Mokuba: I'm not afraid of your BEWDs… just Tooky… he stares at me…

Seto: But, but… YOU NEVER COMPLAINED ABOUT TOOKY BEFORE!!!!

Mokuba: HELLLLLOOOO!?!?!?!? DIDN'T YOU GET THE HINT WHEN YOU KEEP "LOSING" IT FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!?!?!? I was so relieved when I finally put got rid of it for good in that paper shredder…

Seto: O.O…

----------------------------------

Sam: Well that's it for this Christmas special… almost makes me kinda sad… Still… there's next year… ^___________^ MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!! *gets tapped on the shoulder* o____0? What?

Yami: *pouting whilst pointing his lips and then mistletoe* Happy anniversary

Sam: O.O… ^________________^ -o-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yami: -o-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX