Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Authoress ❯ The Moment You've All Been Waiting For!!! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Moment That You've All Been Waiting For

Sam: Phew, well that's the last present wrapped. Now let's put that under the tree and I best get ready for the party. *walks pass LS who is looking pretty miserable*

LS: T~T *sniff*

*Sad melancholy violin music fills the air*

Sam: You still haven't finished those Christmas cards?

LS: T~T… *hic* T~T… *weep*

*Sad melancholy violin music still playing

Sam: *groans* LS… *sighs then gives her the mistletoe* -_-`

LS: O_O'….^()^ YAY!!!!!!

Sam: -_-` *wearily* Now just announce the disclaimers then get yourself cleaned up for the party.

LS: ^()^ Madyamisam doesn't own Yu-gi-oh though we all wish she did!!!! o_0? Er… *blushes* What about Mally?

Sam: Don't worry I've already chained Mally to a wall for ya

LS: ^()^ DOUBLE YAY!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! *LS runs off so happy* ^______________________^ I'll take a nice bubbly bath…

Sam: ^()^ And I'll handle the Christmas cards… *LS was out of sight* ^____^' and organise the entertainment… *twitch* ^_^0 and hosting the party… -_-' and serving the drinks…. >_<` oh and I'll also be handling the security as well. *tearing* T_T I ought to be the one who should be crying…

*Sad melancholy violin music starts up*

Sam: *seriously p***d off at the violist playing the sound effects* >()< WILL YOU CUT THAT OUT!?!?!?!?!? IT'S CHRISTMAS NOT THE FRIGGIN' TITANIC!!!!!! *storms off in a mood* >_<*******

Violist: ^_^0 eh heh……………sorry…………R 30;……… ^___________^ *starts playing `Turkey In The Straw'*

*Turkey In The Straw* #LALA LA LA LA LALALALALALALA LALA LA LA LA LALALALALALALA… *GUNSHOT* BBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Violist: *singed* @.@ *Sam blew away the smoke from her shotgun*

***********************************

Sam: *Mokuba waddles like a penguin in his chastity belt with a camera* Hi Mokuba…

Mokuba: Hi… I could take pictures for the party for ya Sam. My brother bought this camera for my birthday but I didn't find a chance to use it.

Sam: ^________^ Sure!!! *thinking* That means I don't have to hire that professional photographer for the couples.

Mokuba: I am getting paid though aren't I? $_____________$ *cher ching*

Sam: O_O'… ¬_¬ I'll… get your brother to raise your allowance.

Mokuba: Cool that means I'll have 2000 dollars every Saturday instead of 1000….

Sam: O.OU *ding, ding*

*Mokuba takes a picture* FLASH (A/N: The flash was very, very, VERY bright)

Sam: >()< AARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! @_@ I'm blind… @()@ I'M BLIND!!!!!!!!!!!!

***********************************

Everyone was nearly ready. All the males in their black tuxedos. Serenity and Tea in pretty flowery dresses. (A/N: What Mai is wearing is revealed later) LS is in a purple satin dress and immediately rushes to Mally who keeps ducking away from her… advances.

Yami: What's keeping her?

Seto: Why are you worrying? It means we'll have 5 extra minutes of peace and no enemas.

Yami: It's only official… besides…well… *blushes slightly* I've kinda got used to that…

Everyone else: O_OU *ding, ding*

Yami: O_O' *Sam rushes down* Oh… RA…. *all males jaws drop*

Sam: *in plain but pretty red dress and four inch high heel shoes, her black hair up* Hi… how do I look?

Seto: O.O' *trance shock* I see your figure…

Sam: Yeah… so?

Yugi: Your so pretty. You should dress like that more often.

Joey: Yeah, baggy track suit bottoms, overgrown T-shirts and cardigans just ain't you

Sam: O_O'…. ^_^ Ok *notices Yami* Hey Yami… ^_____^ hope you have fun tonight… *walks off to prepare for the guests*

Yami: O_O'… *gaze follows Sam and atmosphere goes all pink and blurry*

*Romantic love music feels the air* #DAAA… DA… DADADADADADAAAA… DADA… DAA…. DAAAAAA…# *music interrupted*

Yugi: YAMI!!!!

Yami: Huh? What? What?

Yugi: Are you alright?

Yami: Yeah I'm fine

Yugi: Are you sure?

Yami: Yeah of course I am Aibou… eh heh, heh, heh

Yugi: You have a crush on Sam, don't you?

Yami: O()O' WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yugi: >_o No need to shout

Yami: >_< I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON THE AUTHORESS!!!!………………O_O'……&# 8230;……… do I?

Yugi: Well those cute, floaty, little, pink, anime hearts appearing around you and in your eyes are a PRETTY telltale sign.

Yami: O_O'

Yugi: Go on… you can be honest with me…

Yami: *gritting* I… don't… like… her…………… O_O' Not in THAT way……………………… O.O' Ok…m-m-maybe I like her a little……………… OoO'…………………………& #8230;………………………… ;…… T()T I'VE FALLEN INTO THE DEEP END!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! *bawls out*

Yugi: O_O'………………………Â&# 172;_¬… There, there… *pats his back* Sheesh…. Talk about love sick

********************************

Later… `THEY' were due to be arriving.

Sam: *she starts checking the gang* Now guys just relax and enjoy yourselves ok?

YGO cast: ^_^0 *sweatdrops*

Yami: *smiles, pink hearts floating everywhere*

Sam: *opens the door* Hi!!! Here for the Kissarama?

Guests: YEAH!!!!!

Sam: Come in. *she rushes to a table and marks which of the guests that had arrived and gave all of them a Christmas card and a mistletoe as they went in*

Yugi: *standing nervously next to Yami who held to him protectively*

Drunken Panda (DP): LOOK, IT'S YUGI!!!!! *she and another guest Tsuki Chan (TC) rushes towards him* Hi!!!

Yugi: Your… Drunken Panda and your Tsuki…

DP and TC: ^()^ Yah!!!

Yugi: *in a cute little voice* Ok… I'm weady… *Tsuki was first*

TC: *kneels down holds her mistletoe just above them both* -o-

Yugi: -o-

Both: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *little floaty pink anime hearts appear around them*

Tsuki: ^_____________________________________________^ Hehe…

Yugi: ^^ *lipstick on his mouth*

Mokuba: *takes a picture*

FLASH

TC and Yugi: @_@

DP: Wait here a second Yugi-kun… *grabs Yami and Seto*

Yami and Seto: O_O'

Seto: *DP goes to kiss Seto* You'll need to pay $300 for that…

DP: O_OU WHAT!?!? *to Sam* ¬,¬ You never said anything about having to pay.

Sam: ^~^ Eh heh, heh. You don't have to pay… Ahh… *grabs Seto by the ear*

Seto: YOW!!!!!

Sam: Seto's just playing an April Fools prank even though it's *glaring at Seto* FOUR MONTHS EARLY!!!

DP: O_O' *ding, ding*

Sam: ^_________________^ Would you excuse me a second. I need to get him… *gritting her teeth* fixed

Seto: O.O… mother… ARGH NOT THE EAR!!!! *Sam drags him to the CURSE room whilst he was flailing his arms around* HELP ME!!!!!!! CALL THE POLICE, THE AMBULANCE, THE FUNERAL SERVICE!!!!! ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH… *door shuts and cuts him off*

Caroline: *sigh with pink, floaty, anime hearts appear all around her* He looks so gorgeous when his struggling for his life.

Yami: T_T… *thinking* He's so lucky… *turns to see another guest called Ashley* O_O' *thinking* Just think of Sam, act all calm about it then maybe you'll get a kiss from her later on. Yeah, just think what you'll get at the end of the day… *out loud* Hi… I'm Yami… o_0? Sorry that was stupid, you already know my name. What's yours?

Ashley: *twitches, giggles and snorts* hehe *snort* hehe *snort* hehe *snort* hehe *snort*

Yami: o_0?… ¬_¬… hmm… this is gonna be a long day -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *kisses her*

Ashley: *Yami releases kiss* Hehehehehe *snort* hehehehehehe… *twitches then collapses on the floor*

Yami: O_O'… >()< MEDIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DP: Oh don't worry about her. She's like that.

Yami: o_0?…. -_- Oh… *walks away*

DP: Meet my sister Jade… She's got the hoots for you too.

Jade: ^_____^ *rasps to DP* I am so gonna kill you after this…

DP: ^_______^'

Yami: -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXX *releases kiss*

Jade: O_O *blink* O_O…. *turns to DP and rasps again* I almost forgive you…

DP: -,-` SO easy to please…

Mokuba: *takes a picture*

FLASH

Jade and DP: @_@

*************************

Meanwhile in the CURSE room…

Sam: *fuming swings Seto on the ear to face her and grabs his other ear*

Seto: Ah…ah… *both his ears being pulled painfully out*

Sam: Look billionaire boy, go with the scenario properly or I'LL CUT YOUR STOCK MARKET IN HALF!!!!

*Seto gulps* Anymore disruptions from you, like running through walls, peeing on the floor or breaking vases. I won't bother caring about the number of fan girls you have out there. THEY'RE NOT GONNA STOP ME… FROM PUMMELLING… YOUR… GUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! *with a hiss* You got that? >_o

Seto: *high pitched* Yes ma'am.

Sam: >_o… *let's his ears go* ^__^ Good… ^()^ Now have fun!!! *opening the door. Seto rushes back out just to be grabbed by DP*

DP: Now where were we? *she grabs Yami* -o- XXXXXXXXXXX *kisses Yami*

Yami: OoO….

DP: *releases kiss* -o- XXXXXXXXXXXX *kisses Seto*

Seto: OoO…

DP: *pats them both on the head* I LUV YOU BOTH!!!! *then grabs Yugi* BUT YOU'RE MY FAVOURITE YUGI-KUN!!!!

Yugi: YAY!!!! ^()^… -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *they kiss, millions of pink floaty anime hearts appear around them*

Yami and Seto: O_O'

*************************************

Joey: Wow da party's goin' real swell…

Tea: ^_____________^ My turn with Yami *runs with her mistletoe and suddenly disappears*

Joey: O_O'

Sam: *runs towards where Tea disappeared and found a huge hole*

Tea: @()@

Sam: Who dug this hole? *Jessie and James from Pokemon appear*

James: Jessie? I think we just found the whereabouts of that hole we said we misdug for the twerps.

Jessie: No duh…

Joey: What do we do now?

Sam: Enjoy ourselves. She can get out of that hole by herself.

Mai: Oh Joey…

Joey: *turns to see Mai in a black, very tight and revealing dress* Whoa momma… *eyes widen*

Mai: *seductively* Is there a puppy dog in the house?

Joey: *hentai grin held his hand up* I Chihuahua *freaky laugh* hahaha… woof, woof, arf,arf.

Seto: See? He admits it!!!

(A/N: ^()^ Ai Chihuahua, I am a Chihuahua get it? *sees the blank faces* O_O… >()< WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!?!?!?

Blank people: OH!!!! Shooting star, shooting Joey. WE GET IT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sam: O_O' *ding, ding*)

Mai: *kisses Joey* -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tristan: Um… *goes to Sam and whispers in her ear*

Sam: O_O… ^__________________^ Go for it bud…

Tristan: I don't know… *looking at Joey afraid*

Sam: ^()^ Don't worry!!! I got ya covered!!! *pushes him towards the kissing couple.

Tristan: O_OU… Um… J-Joey?

Joey: Mrmph mrm thrmham!!! (Translation: NOT NOW TRISTAN!!!!) *releases kiss* Ok… what is it?

Tristan: Um… *looking at Sam who gives him the thumbs up* Do you mind… if I… could…. under mistletoe… *blushes* with… Serenity?

Joey: *gritting through his teeth threateningly* Well… to be perfectly FRANK!!!! *Sam stamps her four inch heels into Joey's leg*

CRUNCH

Joey: O_O… ^()^ NOT AT ALL!!!!

Tristan: Really?

Joey: *grits his teeth. Sam digs her heel deeper into his leg* OF COURSE!!!!!! *his voice extremely high*

Tristan: You mean it?

Joey: *Sam twists the heel. Joey almost in tears with pain nodding his head* Mmmm…

Tristan: YOU'RE JUST THE BEST BUDDY I KNOW!!!! *runs to Serenity* HEY SERENITY!!!!

Serenity: *sees mistletoe and blushes* -o- *they kiss* XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mokuba: Say Cheese *takes picture*

FLASH

Serenity and Tristan: @_@

Joey: *Sam takes her heel away* T_T I want my mommy…

Mai: Aww *hugs*

Joey: O_O'… ^_______________^ Close enough…

Mai: *ding, ding* O_O… *Mokuba takes a picture of them*

FLASH

Joey and Mai: @_@

****************************

Sam: Hi!!! *squint* LittleKiddieDevil? (LKD), *LKD nods* can't find your character?

LKD: I'm not really here to kiss anybody in particular. I just want to be in the party.

Sam: o_0? Well… would you mind kissing Malik over there. His looking a bit lonely.

LKD: O_O… *looks at Malik who's leaning against the wall looking bored. She shrugs and goes to him*

Malik: o_0?

LKD: *grabs him and kisses him* -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Malik: OoO…

LKD: *releases kiss* ^___^ See ya!!!!

Malik: O_O'… *stares at LKD* ^__________^ *floats after her. Pink, floaty, anime hearts fly from around him and his eyes*

*Romantic music starts up again* #DA….DAAAA… DADADADADADAAAAAA….DADADA…. DAAAAA…# music cuts off sharply

Sam: O_OUUUUUU… Blimey…

Tea: *trying to climb out the whole* HELP ME!!!! *she was clinging on her one hand by her fingers*

LKD: o_0?… ^_^ *chibi voice* This wittle piggy went to da mawket. *plucked one finger off the edge*

Tea: NO!!!

LKD: This wittle piggy stayed at home. *plucked another finger off the edge*

Tea: STOP!!!!!

LKD: This wittle piggy had woast beef *plucked a third finger off*

Tea: HELP!!!!

LKD: This wittle piggy had none *plucked the last one off*

Tea: *falls back down the hole* AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! @()@

Malik: *love filled sigh the floaty hearts keep emitting away*

Sam: Now THAT'S disturbing…

********************************************

Sam goes to introduce another guest, GOODwriter123456 (GW) to the albino muskrat… (A/N: Er… do albino muskrats exist? *people look at her strangely* No? Do muskrats exist? *people back away from her* O_O'… -_-` Never mind…)

Sam: Baky this is GOODwriter123456 a fellow mediaminer member…

Bakura: ¬_¬………

Sam: And she would like to kiss YOU under the mistletoe…

GW: *nods* ^____________________________________^

Bakura: *millennium ring starts to glow and preparing to send GW to the shadow realm* ^______^

GW: O_O'

Sam: O()O *gasps and konks Bakura on the head with a club* ^_________________^

Bakura: @_@

GW: o_0? *looking worried* Was it really necessary to do that?

Sam: ^()^ Oh don't worry. His from the Stone Age, they do that all the time!!!!

GW: o_0?…. *shrugs* I guess so…

Sam: I just need to do a little negotiating to get him to co-operate… You hang on here. Don't go away… -_-* *drags unconscious Bakura away to CURSE room…*

Bakura: *door swings slowly closed* AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE… *cuts off sharply as the door closes. Bakura comes back out looking bedraggled with huge rings around his eyes. Goes to GW.* -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *kisses*

GW: ^__________________________________________________________________^

Sam: *holding a hypodermic needle in one hand and a bottle of laxatives in the other* ^()^ MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

********************************************

Sam finds Cyndi with Ryou.

Cyndi: *blushes* Hi…

Ryou: *blushes* Hi…

Cyndi: Hehe… Hi

Ryou: Eh heh… Hi… *silence between them*

Cyndi: ^______^ Hi…

Ryou: ^______^ Hi…

Cyndi: I'm Cyndi

Ryou: I'm Ryou

Cyndi: I know… *more silence*

Ryou: Er… hi

Cyndi: Hi…

Sam: -.- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *Yugi woke her up* O.O Huh? What?

Yugi: Problem… *points to the couple who were still saying……………… `Hi'*

Sam: Oh… -_-* OK YOU TWO!!! *Ryou and Cyndi look at her guiltily* I think we've gotten over the introductions so just follow these instructions. Face each other under the mistletoe. *they do so* blush profusely. *they do so* close your eyes… *done* pucker your lips *done* lean towards each other. *their lips meet* ^________________________________^ There… that wasn't so hard was it?

Ryou and Cyndi: *a fire lights up on their heads due to the intensity of the blushing*

Sam: O.O'

Yugi: O()O FIRE!!!!

Sam: Grabs a glass of liquid and threw it on their heads. *the little fire becames an inferno* o_0? *checks the glass* >()< WHO PUT VODKA IN HERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Pegasus: Ah… that would be me…

Caroline: Pegasus!!!!! *runs to kill him then stops to Sam* Can I borrow your mallet? *Sam hands her a mallet* YAAA!!! DIE YOU GERIATRIC HIPPY!!!!!!!!!

Sam: o_0? *ignores the statement and runs to get a hose to put out the fire*

Ryou and Cyndi: *still kissing. Pink, floaty, anime hearts emitting from them both* -o- XXXXXXXXXX

Sam: Ok… you can stop it now.

Ryou and Cyndi: *release their kiss singed and wet* ^________________________^………………… …………… *conks out* @()@

****************************************

Julie: Right… who goes first? *looking at Seto then at Yami*

Seto: O_O'… ^____^ You go first Yami…

Yami: ^()^ No, no, no you first.

Seto: ^______^ I insist

Yami: ^______^No, `I' insist…

Julie: O.O…. T_T…

Sam: *fuming* -_-***************

Seto: You were a pharaoh, that's royalty. Royalty always goes first.

Yami: I `WAS' a pharaoh but I'm just a 5000 year old ghost now. You're the rich billionaire here. Your practically royalty.

Seto: Your going first.

Yami: No your going first

Seto: You

Yami: No, you

Seto: You

Yami: You

Seto: You

Yami: You

Sam: >()< YOU GO TOGETHER!!! *grabs them both by the hair and make them plant a kiss on either side of Julie's cheek* ^____^ There… *she pulls them off* And this is for all those yaoi lovers *she makes them kiss each other in a lip lock*

Yami and Seto: OoO… XXXXXXXXX *kiss is released then they run to their respective bathrooms, puking, mouth washing and brushing their teeth*

Julie: ^_________________________^

**************************************

Sam: *sigh* This Mistletoe Kissarama thing is a lot more harder than I thought… I've decided to spread over two chapters cos from my calculations if I put it as one it'll be about 20 PAGES LONG!!!! To those folks who can't find themselves in this chappie, your most probably in the next one. And to those who are in this chappie hope you liked your part and if you don't well… tough faeces. Other people might enjoy laughing at ya in my expense… MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!