Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Authoress ❯ ARGH!!! DA LIST WAS TOO LONG!!! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH DA LIST WAS TOO LONG!!!!

Sam: Hi… If you couldn't find where you were in the last chappie. Check this one out… If you can't find yourself in this chappie well it's probably in the chappie before. If you can't find yourself in either chappies well, it's probably because you didn't tell me to put you in So there Enjoy… and look at the previous chapter for the disclaimer. My disclaimer person's out of whack

LS: *still trying vainly to kiss Mally who still manages to avoid her despite the fact his been chained to wall*

Sam: -_-`

**********************************

Malik: ^_________^ *hearts still emitting away as he stares at LKD*

Malik's gurl (MG): O()O The nerve. She's taking my man!!!! RIGHT!!!!! *marches towards Malik and kisses him* -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Malik: OoOU………………

MG: ^__________________________^ *walks off*

Malik: O.O…………………………&# 8230; ^__________________________________^ *floaty hearts explode out of him*

*Romantic music starts… again…* #DA…. DAAAAAA DADADADADADAAAAAAAAAA DADADA….DAAAAAAA#

Malik: O_O'…. >()< NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I'M IN LOVE WITH TWO GIRLS!!!!!!!!!

Brock for Pokemon: *miserably* Welcome to the club…

Malik: WHY DOES RA TORTURE ME SO!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Sam: ^______^ Probably the same reason why `I' torture you…

Malik: *in tears* And what's your reason?

Sam: ^()^ Popularity ratings WEE HEE!!!!!

Malik: O_O' *ding, ding*

**************************************

Pingpong (PP): OH NO I'M LATE!!!!!

Sam: Don't worry. Here he is *leads Bakura to her* ^________________^

PP: *giggles uncontrollably* Hi… I-I-I'm-I'm… *swoons and faints right into Bakura's arms*

Sam: *claps her hands* Ooh a Snow White thing!!!! Go on. Kiss her!!!

Bakura: Do I have to?

Sam: Do it!!! *Bakura plants a kiss on PP*

PP: *wakes up and blushes like a beetroot*

Sam: Why don't you introduce yourselves `properly' to each other? *whispers to PP* Down the hall second door on the left.

PP: ^_______________________^

Bakura: O_O' *PP drags the shocked Bakura down the hall*

PP:^____________________^

*****************************************************

Caroline: Hi I'm Caroline ^____________^

Seto: ¬_¬… *Caroline holds up a mistletoe* ¬_¬…

Caroline: ^()^… O_O…T_T *Pegasus appears in a Funny Bunny suit with a mistletoe in his hand… er paw*

Pegasus: Kiss Kaiba, Kiss Kaiba, Kiss Kaiba, Kiss Kaiba!!!. Pucker up Kaiba-boy!!!

Seto: O.O AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!! OH SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! OR AT LEAST TELL ME THE QUICKEST WAY OUT OF HERE!!

Caroline: THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!!!! *she pushes on a plunger that sets off a bomb under Pegasus's feet*

Pegasus: BBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEE KKKKKKAAAAAAIIIIIIIBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Seto: O_O'……………^()^ My hero -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Caroline: *releases kiss* ^_______________________^ *Mokuba takes picture*

FLASH

Seto and Caroline: @_@

Tea: Finally got out of that hole… *Mokuba takes a picture* AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!! MY EYES!!!!! *she blindly walks back towards the hole* AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHH!!! @()@

****************************************************

Yugi: Hey, Sam

Sam: Yeah Yugi? *Yugi pulls out his little mistletoe* Aww… I'd love to Yugi but I gotta work… I am the hostess here you know.

Yugi: *pulls his best puppy dog eyes* Please… just one…

Sam: Aww… alright just one. -o- XXX *on the cheek*

Yugi: ^______________________^ *little floaty, pink, anime hearts emitted*

Sam: ^_______________________^

Yami: Hmm… *Sam goes past him and he tries copying Yugi*

Sam: O_O' …. ^______^ Aww…

Yami: *thinking* It's working, she's gonna go for it, she's gonna kiss me…

Sam: ^_^ It's a bit late for Halloween now Yami… *carries on walking*

Yami: O_O' *falls anime style* (A/N: Hehe… I am so cruel)

***********************************************

Wingzero: ^___________________^ *sigh*

Ray: Why are WE here when people are suppose to be only kissing YGO characters?

Wingzero: Cos it's a party and I want to be here

Ray: Why?

Wingzero: Er…Cos Madyamisam asked me and she didn't mind

Ray: Why?

Wingzero: Er… um… cos she was being nice?

Ray: Why?

Wingzero: Er… um… ah…. T()T I DON'T KNOW!!!! WWWWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! *bawls like Niagara Falls on Ray's shoulder*

Ray: O()O OH GOD DON'T CRY!!! *thinking* DS is gonna kill me… *looking desperate* OH LOOK!!!! MISTLETOE!!!! -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wingzero: OoO………

Ray: -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXX *releases kiss*

Wingzero: ^__________________________^ I knew you'd see it my way

Ray: -_-` *Mokuba takes a picture*

FLASH

Ray and Wingzero: @_@

***********************************************

Kai: Is there something wrong?

DS: There's to much happiness in this place…

Kai: It's a party it's suppose to be happy.

DS: -_-` *does Heero death glares on anybody who got too close to her boyfriend*

Sam: ^_________________________^ Oh hi DS!!! It's such an honour to meet you.

DS: *does her famous death glare*

Sam: ^________________^ Hors d'oeuvres? *holds out a plate of hors d'oeuvres*

DS: o_0?

Sam: Oh… maybe you like Cheesy Puffs… *holds out a bowl of Cheesy Puffs in one hand* or weenies? *holds out a bowl of weenies in the other hand* ^()^

DS: O_O'

Kai: COOL!!!! CHEESY PUFFS AND WEENIES!!! *grabs a handful and scoffed them*

DS: *tries one more time with the death glare*

Sam: ^____________________^ You guys have fun `k?

DS: O.OU

Kai: *face stuffed with food* Wow, it's loochs …'ike your lusing your chouch…

DS: No… *having trouble breathing* I can't lose my touch… *starts hyperventilating* I need… I need… *grips on Kai's shirt* I need to kill…

Kai: *gulp*

Voice: help… *coming from the person climbing out the hole for the 5th time*

DS: Perfect… *grabs a mace and was prepared for the kill*

Tea: PLEASE!!!! NOOOO!!!!!!

Wingzero: DS!!!! *DS stops* She maybe annoying but Tea IS harmless…

DS: Your right Aibou…*Wingzero walks away with Ray*

Tea: Phew…

DS: *smashes her head in with her mace* Especially when she's dead ^______________^

Tea: @()@

DS: MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! *laughter making the house tremble and start to collapse*

Kai: *his fingers in his ears* >~o…. *thinking* If she keeps laughing like this the whole place is gonna collapse. T_T I'm too young to die… *kisses her on the lips* -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

DS: OoO….

Kai: *thinking* That shut her up… *releases kiss* ^____________________^ O_O'

DS: O.O………… *Kai waves a hand over her face… no response*

Kai: O.O' Uh oh…

***********************************************

Sam: *checks watch* Right… *grabs love-struck Malik and Seto. Yami follows. They go to see how LS was getting on with Mally*

LS: -o-… *Mally keeps ducking out of her way. Sam goes to unlock Mally* B-b-but I haven't…

Sam: I'll bring him back. *LS pouts unhappily*

Mally: Phew… *the two Yamis, Malik and Seto follow Sam to PP's private room. Sam opens the door to find PP in Bakura's arms sitting together on the sofa. Her head resting on his chest, his head resting on her head*

Bakura: ^______________________________________^… o_0?… -_-*… What do you want?

Sam: We want to borrow you for 10 minutes.

PP: *pouts* And I was getting comfortable…

Bakura: *angry* DIT…TO!!!!

Sam: You'll like it PP…

PP: I will? *Sam nods. PP lets him go* ^______________^

Sam: *leads Yami and the 4 Dodos behind the stage, the guests listen curious of what was going on*

4 Dodos: WHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sam: Ah come on guy's they'll love it!!! I've organised everything. Even the costumes…

Seto: No way!!!!

Bakura: We don't even know how to do it

Sam: Really? You seemed to do it perfectly well last night… *silence*

Mally: This is ridiculous.

Sam: Ridicule is the whole point of this fic Mally…

Malik: But this is just going too far!!!

Seto: Well we're not doing it.

Bakura: No way…

Yami: I don't mind… *deadly silence*

Sam: Yami? Stand out of the way and put your fingers in your ears. *pause* Guys………… I know this is hard so… JUUUSSSTTT DOOO ITTT AAANNNNDDD GEEETT ITTT OVEERRRRR WWWIIIIITTTHHH!!!! show curtains flap violently*

4 Dodos: *mumble and grumble. Sam comes out*

Sam: Mokuba, Yugi and Ryou!!! Could you go to the little Kiddie room?

Yugi and Ryou: We're sixteen, we're not kids!!!!

Sam: You get to play musical chairs and pass the parcel.

Yugi and Ryou: O_O … ^()^ YAY!!! MUSICAL CHAIRS!!!! *they run off to the little kiddie room*

Sam: Erhem… Are you guys ready?

Yami: Sure am

4 Dodos: *unenthusiastic* yeah, yeah…

Seto: RA THESE THINGS ARE TIGHT!!!

Audience: O.O

Sam: Alright ladies and gents… but mostly ladies. It's time for the main event of this party which I hope you'll all enjoy… I know I will `cos I've been running this same scenario in my head for the last week or so… SO HERE IT IS. THE MAGNIFICIENT… EXTRAORDINARY… BRILLIANT… EVENT EXTRAVAGANZA…

4 Dodo's: GET ON WITH IT!!!!

Sam: -_-`… ^()^ THE YU-GI-OH… FFFFUUUULLLLLLLLLL MMMMMOOOOOONNNNNNTTTTTTTYYYYYY!!!!!!!

*curtains are drawn whilst 'I Believe In Miracles' theme to the film The Full Monty starts* #I believe in miracles. So come along… You sexy thing… (you sexy thing)…# (A/N: I only know the first few lines of the song I'm afraid)

****************************************

The five YGO hunks stroll to the front of the stage in policemen suits and dance on the spot. All with well built bodies, the audience whoop, scream and cheer. They lifted their hats to reveal their faces and winked whilst another wave of screams filled the room. They turned back around at the same time removing their shirts, tossed it to the side and cat walked back to the front of the stage. After dancing on the spot halfway to the song, the police trousers are ripped away to reveal themselves in just… um… their………………… T-H-O-N-G-S's.

Ray: *covers Wingzero's eyes*

Anyway the house started to crumble from the screams. The 5 um… Monty-ire's sway side to side before they rip off their… T's whilst covering them up with their hats. Then at last to the finale, (the wallpaper had peeled away by then) the hats were thrown to the audience and… all was revealed.

*************************************

Later… all the guests had left and Sam was clearing up.

GW: SEE YA!!!!!!!!!

Bakura:…bye…

LKD: You were great Malik… Let's talk again sometime.

Malik: ^()^ *does a little dance*

MG: I'll see you again too…

Malik: ^()^ *does another little dance*

Brock: I need get some tips from him

PP: It's been so much fun!!! Oh I just wish it didn't end so fast… *pouts*

Bakura: That's alright… *draws her closer* You could stay for the night… *purring growl* GRRR…

PP: Oh you are so naughty… *giggles* As much as I want to stay. I have to go. Mom's gonna kill me if I don't. Bye.

Bakura: T_T…

TC and DP: See ya sometime Yugi…

Yugi: ^_________________^ -o- *blows a kiss* XXXXXXXXXXXXX *two little, pink, floaty, anime hearts appear next to him*

TC and DP: *squeal*

Julie: I best get back to my first love Inu Yasha… He's waiting for me… Hehe

Sam: O_O'

Jade: -_-` I'm still gonna kill ya DP…

DP: ^___________^U

Ashley: Hehe… *snort* He *snort and twitch*

Yami: I never got your name.

Sam: Ashley…

Yami: Ah… See ya Ashley…

Ashley: Hehehehe *snort* hehehe *collapses again, Julie helps her up*

Sam: See ya Wingzero. Ray.

Wingzero: It's been fun Sam!!! ^__________________^ See ya!!!

Ray: Bye…

Kai: Bye… Come on DS *drags the traumatised DS with him*

DS: O.O……

Caroline: See you munchkins…

Seto: *whimpering* What will I do if he comes back?

Caroline: *gives him her number* Call me… I'll be there to kick his ends in a flash… Promise…

Seto: How longs a flash?

Caroline: Very fast….

Seto: ^______________^

*****************************************

Sam: Ooh was that fun or what?

LS: MALLY!!!!!! *trying to kiss him but failing miserably* T_T

Mally: Phew *carries on running*

Sam: -_-` *sticks her foot out and trips him up*

LS: MALLY!!!!!! *pounces and FINALLY MANAGES TO LAND THE KISS* -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Angels: #HALLELUJAH… HALLELUJAH#

Mally: >o< Mrphm….OoO Mm? *approving groan* ^o^ MMMMM…

*************************************

Sam: Finally… everything's done. Everyone's happy… ^______________^

Yugi: Erhem… Not everyone Sam… *points to Yami who's looking depressed out of the window, hands her a mistletoe* Go on…

Sam: -,-` *sighs then goes to Yami* Hey…

Yami: *looks at her then looked away so she doesn't see him blush*

Sam: *moves closer* Yam… *stopped by Yami kissing her* OoO… -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yami: -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX *draws her closer*

Everyone else: AAAWWWWWWWW…. ^____________________^

Sam: *in the kiss for a long time* -o-…………………………&# 8230;. OoO…. Mrphm… Mrhmy… *nudges for Yami to release the kiss so she can breathe* MRPHM!!!!!! *getting panicky and starts writing on a note pad*

Note: *inscribed* HELP!!! NEED AIR!!!!

Others: O_O'

Yugi: Yami… Er… Yami… she needs to breathe… Yami… Oh dear… I don't know what to do *Sam writes some more*

Note: *inscribed* SHOOT HIM, CHOP HIM UP WITH AN AXE, USE A CROWBAR!!! ANYTHING!!!!!

Yugi: NO WAY!!! I'M NOT DOING THAT TO MY YAMI!!!!

Sam: >o<*… OoO… *really annoyed then has an idea. She slips her hands under his arms then tickles him*

Yami: ^()^ AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! STOP IT!!!! *Sam ignores him* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP PLEASE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! SSSTTTTTTTTOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!! @()@

Seto: o_0? Yami's ticklish?

Sam: ^___________________^ Yep…

Yugi: I didn't know he was ticklish

Sam: ^_______________________^… o_0? Me neither…

Everyone else: O.O' *ding, ding*

**************************************

Sam: Ack… I didn't realise I'd get this huge response…… I was getting worried cos I was running out of ideas for each scene… *sigh*

I hope I've got everybody who wanted join in… but if I haven't… I'M SORRY!!! And I'll make sure you'll be the first people on my list to be on the Valentine chappie I might possibly do in the near future. Similar thing just that it's to with Valentines day and you don't get to kiss them. You get to go on Blind Dates with them R&R people if you would like that chappie to exist

It's been a real long week and I hope you all enjoy your parts. And if you don't? Ah… you could always enjoy laughing at the others. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Meanwhile…

Tea: Hello? Is anybody there? Yami? *no answer* I think I'll just stay down here…

Pegasus: *who's stuck hanging in the ceiling of the party room… his head stuck through the floor of Sam's bedroom* Could somebody scratch my nose?

Sam: BTW!!!… ;^()^̷ 0;.MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!