Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Authoress ❯ Love is in the Air ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love is in the Air!!!!

Sam: #Love is in the air… Can't remember all the words…

YGO cast: *falls over*

Tea: @__X

Sam: *sigh* Let's see I actually haven't prepared this chapter as well as I did my Mistletoe Kissarama chappies SO!!!! I've decided I'll just settle with the few guests this time seeing as I didn't have much feedback from you viewers… ANYWHOO!!!! LS………………… *doesn't notice LS being pampered by Mally who is peeling grapes for her* o_0?…. >()< LS!!!!!!!!!

LS: *almost chokes on the grape* Coming!!!!! What?

Sam: -_-* Disclaimers…?

LS: Oh right… Madyamisam doesn't own Yu-gi-oh…

Sam: Thank you… -_-………………… >()< YAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *starts bopping all the nasty lawyers on her doorstep with her mallet*

/BANGBANG!!! BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG!!!!!!\

Sam: Hmm… One for luck… *takes out bazooka*

/KAAAABBBBBBBOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!\

Lawyers: @()X………

-------------------------------------

Sam: Ok… you folks might be wondering how I'm gonna get a flight for the love birds to their desitination around here *presses button and Osiris the bus changes to Osiris the plane* That's how… and it goes faster than any plane in the world… In fact it can go around the world in 2 minutes… Ok… Yugi who you with…

Yugi: Uh… *looks at Valentine card* Drunken Panda and Tsuki…

Sam: Uh oh… Well we're gonna have to split your date… Yug…

Yugi: Oh… ok…

Sam: The question is who goes first…

DP: I'M GOIN' FIRST

Tsuki: NO ME!!!

DP: ME!!!!!

Tsuki: ME!!!!

DP: ME!!!

Tsuki: ME!!!!!!

DP: ME!!!!

Tsuki: ME!!!!! *they start cat fighting*

Sam: *her fingers in her ears* >_o… Why don't you let Yugi decide?

Yugi: O_O *gulp*

DP: YUGI YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU MORE…

Tsuki: NO YOU DON'T I LOVE HIM MORE!!!!!

DP: STOP MANIPULATING HIM!!!!…

Tsuki: YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S MANIPULATING HIM YOU… YOU MANIPULATOR!!!!

DP: HA YOU CAN'T EVEN INSULT PROPERLY!!!!

Tsuki: WELL YOU DON'T EVEN DRESS PROPERLY!!!!!

DP: I DON'T NEED TO LISTEN TO YOUR LAME RANTINGS*grabs his arm* YUGI PICK ME!!!!

Tsuki: NO YUGI PICK ME!!!! *grabs his other*

DP: GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HIM!!!!

Tsuki: YOU GET YOUR HANDS OF HIM!!!! HIS MINE!!!!

DP: HIS MINE!!!! *pulls him towards her*

Tsuki: HIS MINE!!!!! *pulls him back*

DP: MINE!!!

Tsuki: MINE!!!!!!

DP: MINE!!!!

Tsuki: MINE!!!!

DP: MINE!!!!

Tsuki: MINE!!!!!!

DP: MINE!!!!

Tsuki: MINE!!!! *they continue to argue this way pulling Yugi like a rope in a tug o'war…*

Yugi: *whilst being tugged by the arms left and right* AAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! GIRLS PLEASE DON'T PICK ON ME I'M JUST THE LITTLE GUY!!!!!

Yami: AIBOU!!!! *Sam stops him*

Sam: Never get in between two girls in love with one guy Yami… it get's very painful…

Yami: But he needs help… *looks at Yugi who is screaming desperately* please help him… *stares at her pleading with puppy dog eyes*

Sam: O_O Man… did you take lessons from Yugi?

Yami: o_0?… -^_______^- Yep…

Yugi: PLEASE GIRLS IF YOU DON'T STOP YOU'LL RIP ME APART!!!!! *suddenly get's pulled too hard which makes him cry* WWWAAAAAAAHHHAAAA!!!!!

DP and Tsuki: *stop immediately as they heard him wail* OH YUGI!!!!! *they stop to pamper him*

DP: LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!!!

Tsuki: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT I DID!!!! THIS WAS YOUR FAULT!!!!!!

DP: WHY YOU…. *they start cat fighting again*

Yugi: *rubbing his sore arms* Girls… fighting won't solve anything!!!!

DP and Tsuki: STAY OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Yugi: *shrinks back* Ok… *sniff, sniff. Yami went to grab Tsuki whilst Sam grabbed DP*

Yami: Look we'll sort out who goes first if you'll stop fighting for one minute… Ok? Hear us out…

Seto: *holds a clipboard* I've made a list of all your personal traits good and bad points and we can compare and debate about them… Drunken Panda against Tsuki… etc… etc…

Sam: *flips a coin* Heads… DP goes first…

Seto: Of course… that would work as well… (A/N: Now I really did flick a coin for Tsuki and DP. THIS IS `NOT' FAVORITISM!!!!!)

DP: YAY!!!

Tsuki: No… T__T *Yami patted on her back*

Yami: I'll take you into the CURSE room to vent out your feelings… *Tsuki in tears*

Sam: Ok… enjoy your date at Ritz Resturant you two…

DP and Yugi: SEE YA!!!! *Osiris flies them off to Ritz Restaurant*

-------------------------------------

Sam: Now… next… Pegasus…

Yami: o_0? Pegasus's got a date?

Sam: Yeah… your date's Mazoo Pegasus…

Pegasus: NONONONONO!!!! I LOVE KAIBA!!!! I REFUSE TO GO THROUGH WITH THIS!!!!!

Sam: *sigh before dialling Caroline's Clobber Agency. Caroline appears in a flash*

Caroline: KONICHIWA!!!!

Sam: Sic him!!!! *points to Pegasus*

Caroline: Okily dokily!!! ^_________^… *goes to Pegasus and shouts down his ear like in the military* >()< YOU WILL OBEY TO THE CONDITIONS YOU GERIATRIC HIPPY!!!! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A LOW LIFE CHEATING PIECE OF S***!!!! YOU WILL OBEY ELSE I'LL DO PLENTY OF A** KICKING TO LAST FOR THE NEXT MILLENIA!!!! YOU GOT THAT SOLDIER!!!!

Seto: ^()^ *clapping his hands*

Pegasus: T___T Yes ma'am… *sniff, sniff*

Caroline: >_<****…. ^____^ SAYONARA!!!! *disappears in a flash*

Mazoo: Oh don't be sad Pegasus… at least you get to go to Disneyland…

Pegasus: T___T…. o_0? Say what?

Sam: Disneyland Paris… that's where your going… *Osiris returns*

Pegasus: DISNEYLAND PARIS!?!?!? YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! I've always wanted to go to Disneyland Paris…

Sam: o_0? *to Mazoo* Are you sure you want this?

Mazoo: ^______^ Yep… really sure…

Sam: Well… -_- your funeral… *Osiris flies off to Disneyland Paris*

--------------------------------------

Sam: Right next is… Seto…

Seto: O_O *gulp*

Sam: Date: Setoluvr… Location: Hawaii…

Setoluvr: *giggles whilst wrapping her arm around Seto and they got on the plane*

Sam: Bakura is with Pingpong who is going to the Carribean so their roughly in the same direction…

PP: *hooks her arm around Bakura's and they get on and the four are flown to Hawaii/Carribean*

Celeste: Hey, hey!!!! I'm going too *grabs Joey* HAWAII HERE WE COME!!!!

Joey: WHAT!?!?!?!? I'M NOT GOING TO ANYPLACE WITH KAIBA!!!!!

Celeste: COME ON IT'LL BE FUN RIGHT SETOLUVR!!!!

Setoluvr: YAY!!!! ^()^

Joey: *cries* But I don't wanna… T()T *clinging to the doorway*

Sam: Aww… TOUGH TAMALE!!!!! NOW… *pushes him* GIT….*grabs mallet and smashes his fingers*

Joey: YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Sam: *boots him in* IN THERE!!!! *slams the door. Osiris flies off*

Others remaining: *sweatdropped*

Sam: Right… who's left?

Others: *gulp*

LS: US!!!!

Sam: Oh right… you and Mally. Uh… *looks at the list* ^__________^ SCOTLAND!!!!!

Mally: Scotland? Our Blind date is in Scotland?

LS: What for? *Sam whispers in her ear* Ooh… Hehehehe….*whispers back*

Sam: Don't worry I'll handle it…

Mally: T________T *Osiris arrives, they get on and fly off to Scotland. Osiris returns in a flash*

Sam: Ok… Cyndi, Ryou…

Cyndi and Ryou: ^__________^ *link arms. Cyndi pecks Ryou on the cheek. His hair spontaneously combusts*

Sam: O_OUUUUUUUUU *looks at the list* Uh… I think you'll be ok… *pauses* in Antarctica…

Cyndi and Ryou: O()O ANTARCTICA!?!?!?!?!?

Sam: Well… either that or you could set bush fires in Australia…

Cyndi and Ryou: O_OUUUU. ^+++++++++^ Ok then… *they get on and Osiris flies off*

---------------------------------

Sam: *collapses on the sofa…*

Yami: What about us? Where we going?

Sam: Nowhere at the moment…

Yami: T_______T…

Sam: I need to check on their progress on their dates first… you know that…

Yami: T_________T

Sam: *sigh*

-------------------------------

Sam and Yami: *watches Yugi and DP through a monitor…*

Yugi: This place is pretty posh…

DP: You like it?

Yugi: ^()^ *sounding like a chibi* YAH!!!!!

DP: KKKAAAWWWWWAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!! *their order has come a huge plate of spaghetti and meatballs*

Sam: Hmm… Makes me feel hungry now… *pops off and comes back with a picnic*

Yami: o_0?… ^()^ *takes a sandwich whilst they watch*

DP and Yugi: *eating their spaghetti, they don't realise that they are eating two ends of the spaghetti until they get to the middle and end up kissing… (A/N: Yes, yes I know I took the idea from Lady and the Tramp but hey it works ok?)*

DP: OoO……………… *pounces on Yugi*

Yugi: *yelps* AI!!! *they disappear under the table*

Yami: *who's watching starts to choke on the sandwich*

Sam: *pats his back and passes him some water* ^_^UUU *kissing sounds under the table*

Yugi: @___@ *tries to gets up. We see lipstick all over his face. He gets yanked back down under the table*

Yami: She… she… she… *faints*

Sam: Well at least Yugi's still got his chastity belt on. *tries to revive Yami before moving on to the next couple*

----------------------------------------

Pegasus: Oh I wanna go there… And there!!!! And there and there and there!!!!

Mazoo: ^____________________________^ *they go on the twister coaster*

Mazoo and Pegasus: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Sam: O_OUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pegasus: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! Oh… *falls over to be caught by Mazoo…* err… *blushes*

Mazoo: ^______________________________^ kiss, kiss?

Pegasus: o_0?… uh Oh ok ^__________^

Mazoo: -o-….

Yami: *slowly wakes up* Huh? *sees Mazoo about to kiss Pegasus* O.O

Sam: MOVIN' ON MOVIN' ON!!!!!

Yami: O.O

----------------------------------------

Sam: Phew that was close right Yami? Yami?

Yami: O.O *wave her hand over his face*

Sam: Oh boy *switches to the next couple* Hey Yami it's Bakura

Yami: O.O *snaps out of it* Huh?

Bakura and PP: *sunbathing*

Bakura: Do you think I'm getting a sunburn?

PP: *takes off sunglasses then smacks him*

Bakura: O~OUUUUU YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

PP: Yep your getting a sunburn

Sam and Yami: MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! *they watch them go swimming and a* Ooh

Jaws Theme: #DODO DODO

PP: SHARK!!!!

Bakura: Huh? YYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! *tries to swim to shore*

Jaws Theme: #DODODODODODODODODODO!!!!!!

Bakura: AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

PP: BAKURA!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaws Theme: #DODODODODODODO *cuts off. Flipper the Dolphin leaps up from the water*

Flipper the Dolphin: *jumps up from the water* Heh… hehehehehehe!!!! *clicks beak*

Bakura: O.O' *faints* @()@

Sam and Yami: MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO SEE HOW SETO AND JOEY ARE DOING!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!

--------------------------------

Aloha Oe: #ALOHA OE!!!! ALOHA OE!!!!!!

Seto: You stay away from us you couple of Chihuahuas!!!!

Celeste: *starts whimpering before bursting to tears* WAAAAAA!!!!!!

Setoluvr: Oh don't cry Celeste

Joey: GRR!!! WE MAY HAVE JUST MET BUT NOBODY PICKS ON MY GIRL!!!!! SO YOU SHUT UP YOU SNOB NOSED, MONEY PINCHIN, TRENCH COAT LUVIN', HENTAI BRAINED, MARAHATAHOOM!!!!

Seto: O.O *blink, blink*

Yami: Nani!?

Sam: Was that… Entish?

Seto: O.O *blink, blink*

Setoluvr: I wanna see you two guys do the Luau!!!! *takes out two grass skirts*

Seto and Joey: NO WAY!!!!!

Setoluvr and Celeste: *puppy dog eyes* PWWEEEESSSEEEEE!?!?!?!?

Seto and Joey: O_OUUUUUUUU ¬_¬. -,- *sigh*

Aloha Oe: #ALOHA OE!!! ALOHA OE!!!!

Seto and Joey: *comes onto stage in their grass skirts swinging their hips and flapping their arms*

Sam and Yami: MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *falls off their chairs* @()^

----------------------------------

Sam: *gasps and taking deep breaths* Now I think we'll swap DP with Tsuki. *they watch monitor at Ritz Restaurant*

DP: ^_________^ Wants some more pie!?!?!?!?

Yugi: *stomach is bulging* @()@ No… more… pie x()X

Tsuki: Times up!!! MY TURN!!!! *grabs Yugi and they fly off to Rome their destination*

DP: T________________T

Yugi: @.@ Urgh….

Sam: Well… whilst they settle down we'll look at the others.

---------------------------------

Sam: Let's see. Let's check on Cyndi and Ryou in Antarctica!!!!

Yami: *stifles a giggle*

Sam: Well if the world floods it's their fault

Yami: *can't keep it in* MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Cyndi: Oh look how cute those penguins are

Ryou: ^_________^

Penguins: Squawk, squawk, squawk *one of them comes towards them and they make friends*

Ryou: Hello little penguin

Penguin: Squawk?

Cyndi: Cutie… let's give him a name

Ryou: How about Pingu? (A/N: I don't own Pingu either)

Penguin: Squawk? *is pet on the head* ^()^ Squawk!!!!

Cyndi: Tea?

Ryou: Please *Cyndi pours tea into cup*

Cyndi: It's not too bad really… At least we don't need to worry about getting warm… We blush hard enough to melt a polar ice cap anyway

Ryou: Uh huh… Love you

Cyndi: Love you too *they kiss and spontaneously combusts melting a hole on the ice floor, they fall into the icy water hole*

Sam: Hehe *shaking her head shamelessly. Watches the couple climb out of the hole*

Ryou: *sigh* We'll never get over our problem will we?

Cyndi: I guess not Ah well goodnight Kute Kitty Kat

Ryou: Goodnight Canary Candy floss -o- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Yami: Urgh x()X

Sam: O()O Oh no @()@ PET NAMES!!!!!!!!

Ryou and Cyndi: GOODNIGHT PINGU!!!!

Pingu: Squawk!!!!

Ryou and Cyndi: *sigh* ^___________^

Pingu: Squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk… ;

Ryou and Cyndi: O_OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pingu: Squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk… ;

3am in the morning

Pingu: Squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk, squawk… ; ACK!!!!

Ryou: *strangling Pingu* ONE MORE SQUAWK OUT OF YOU AND I'LL WRING YOUR SCRAWNY LITTLE NECK!!!!!!

Pingu: OVO…squeak *Ryou goes back to sleep* OVO? *blink, blink* COCKADOODLEDOO!!!!!!

Ryou and Cyndi: AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

----------------------------------------

Mally: So what's so great about Scotland?

LS: Er… Loch Ness Monster *Mally: ^___^* shortbread *Mally: -_-* bagpipes*Mally: >_<* Macbeth *Mally: o_0?* haggis *Mally: O_O* and ^______^ *evil smile* kilts

Mally: Kilts?

LS: *reveals a tartan coloured kilt*

Mally: YOU WANT ME TO WEAR A SKIRT!?!?!?!?!?

LS: It's what all Scottish men wear

Mally: WELL I'M NOT WEARING IT!!!!!!!!

Sam: Heh… tough luck

Yami: Why?

Sam: I got Shadow to chew up all the clothes in his luggage ^()^ o_o

Yami: ^()^… o_o

LS: SHADOW!!!!

Shadow: YES MISTRESS!!!!! *rips at the only trousers that Mally is wearing and find he has Bob the Builder boxers*

Sam and Yami: MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! (A/N: Yes, Yes I know we do that a lot. We're evil ok?)

LS: *gives him the kilt*

Mally: *whine* But I don't want to

LS: Why not?

Mally:

LS: Well

Mally: I got hairy legs

Sam and Yami: EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

LS: I don't mind. NOW PUT `EM ON!!!!!!!!

Mally: *comes out in his kilt*

Sam and Yami: MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

LS: *squeals and kisses him on the lips*

Mally: ^o^XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

----------------------------------

Sam: Tsuki and Yugi… Hey they rhyme

Yami: Let's just hope that she's not as bad as DP *they see Tsuki kissing Yugi… Yami faints* x()X

Sam: *sigh*

Yugi: *dressed in a Roman tunic* MRHPM!!!! *kiss released* air *doesn't have the chance to breath when Tsuki locks him in another kiss* MRHPHM!!!!!

Sam: Hmm DP and Tsuki sure are rather hyper lately… I wonder O_OUUU *notices a huge empty bottle labelled Viagra* ^_^UUUUUUUUUU poor Yugi

Tsuki: ^()^ I'll peel you a grape Yugi-kun

Yugi: @()@ NO… MORE… GRAPES!!!!! *Tsuki shoves a whole bunch down his mouth*

Sam: >,o…. It's a good thing he has his chastity belt at least. ^_____^ *hears a pneumatic drill* O____OUUUU *looks closer into the screen*

Tsuki: ^()^ *using pneumatic drill on Yugi's chastity belt*

Yugi: *shaking as the pneumatic drill keeps drilling open his belt* AaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaA!!!!!

Sam: GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! O()O!!!!! *rushes on Osiris and grabs Yugi*

----------------------------------

Sam: Phew… you'll be safe at least until they aren't as hyper here Yugi

Yugi: *Yami rubs his back reassuringly* Why don't you guys go on your date?

Sam: I suppose

Yugi: Don't worry… Serenity and Tristan will look out for me… You two deserve it

Yami and Sam: *look at each other then blushed a bit*

Yugi: ^()^

Sam: *they get on Osiris*

Yami: Where we going?

Sam: Hong Kong *they arrive and walk around Time Square, hang around at Bird street then took a boat ride at the fishing wharves*

Yami and Sam: -^__________^-

Yami: -^___^- *sniff, sniff* Urgh *covers his nose*

Sam: What?

Yami: Something smells awful

Sam: *sniff, sniff* It's from there *they come to a stand* Hmm… It says here it's Stinky Tofu

Stand Man: That's right miss. The smelliest Stinky Tofu in the entire province (A/N: In case you don't know Stinky Tofu `DOES' exist and they `DO' sell it in the back streets

Yami: Are we suppose to eat that?

Stand Man: If you can stand the smell it's the best food snack in Hong Kong *Yami gulp* Try some?

Sam: YEAH!!!! TWO PLEASE!!!! *Stand Man cooks fries the tofu in oil and then serves on two cocktail sticks. Sam takes a bite* MMMMM!!!!! It may not smell that nice but it sure tastes good!!! ^________^ Come on Yami try some

Yami: No thanks

Sam: Please…? *puppy dog eyes*

Yami: Urgh… >~<…. *holds his breath whilst taking a bite* o_0?

Sam: Nice?

Yami: Yeah actually *both scoff the tofu in a flash* ^_____________^

Sam: TWO MORE!!!!!

Yami: YEAH!!!!! *they scoff that as well before walking off*

Sam: I gotta learn how to make those.

Yami: ^___________^

/BONK\

Yami: x________X Why am I always the one that gets hit? *collapses on the floor*

Sam: Huh? *turns to be knocked unconscious*

---------------------------------

Sam: *wakes up* Huh?

Yami: MRHPMHRMPHMRM!!!!!!! *tied up and gagged*

Sam: Yami!!!!

Mystery Person: Forgot about me?

Sam: Erm… considering that I'm the Authoress in this here fic no Tea

Tea: GRRRRR!!!!! YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO SPOIL THE DRAMA AROUND HERE!!!!

Sam: It's my job… ya dumb bimbo

Tea: Don't call me a bimbo!!!!

Sam: I can call you what I like you dancing klutz!!!! And I can do it without using foul language too

Tea: GGGGRRRR!!!! *just about to slap her*

Yugi: *gasp when he hears the Authoress alarm* Sam's in trouble *presses a button*

Tea: *huge boulder rolls down the road and runs her over* GGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yugi and Sam: MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Yami: *still gagged* ^=====================^

Others: 0_________o

---------------------------------------

Sam: Urgh…. I don't think this chapter is very good but that's ok Sorry if your section wasn't long enough but hey… You can laugh at the other dates instead…. ^____________^ Feel free to put death threats in your reviews for ruining your lives… I don't mind…!!!! AGAIN GOMEN IF YOU DON'T SEE YOURSELF IN THE CHAPPIE!!!! I PROMISE I'LL PUT YOU IN ANOTHER CHAPTER SOMEWHERE!!!! SORRY, THANK YOU, BYE, SORRY THANK YOU, BYE SORRY