Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The New Authoress ❯ Ah... Home Videos... Bliss ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ah… Home Videos… Bliss

Sam: Hi … Yes as you smart people would have guessed I am indeed doing a chapter on Home Videos of Yu-gi-oh and we get to see lots of the stuff the cast do in their spare time. I've invited shadow_cat and Mazoo cos they want to join in the humiliation of the crew for the chapter. They'll be introducing the clips and all commenting and stuff. So I'll just sit back and relax here. It's all yours girls.

Mazoo and shadow_cat: THANKS SAM!!!!

Pegasus: *skips along and sees Mazoo* MAZZZZZOOOOO!!!! *leaps in the air and land in her arms*

Mazoo: YAY!!!! MY WITTLE PIGGYSIS!!!!

Everyone else: O_O… *edges away slowly*

Mazoo: *huggles him tightly*

LS: Madyamisam doesn't own Yu-gi-oh…

-----------------------------------------

Shadow_cat: Ok… Sam said that we're supposed to do about home videos right Cyndi?

Cyndi: Yep, yep!!!

Mazoo: Right… then… here's our first video… then…

****Clip 1: A delightful experience… with a spoonful of sugar… ****

LS: ^_______^ *humming to herself as she goes around organising the disclaimer papers* O_O… GAHH!!!!! *starts to convulse and tries to restrain herself with chains*

Bakura: o.o…. Oh no!!! She's in sugar withdrawal… O()O NOT AGAIN!!!!! *starts to dash away

LS: GGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *breaks loose and starts charging towards him in a murderous rampage*

Bakura: *screaming like a girl* AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!

LS: *LS pounces on Bakura* GGGGGGAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!! *they disappear in a cloud of smoke*

Bakura: AAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! *pops out of cloud flailing his arms* HELP ME!!!! *disappears again and pops out…* SOMEBODY… *disappears in cloud then pops up again* GET'S SOME SUGAR!!!! *disappears then reappears* GET THE AMBULANCE!!!! *disappears in cloud. Sam and Mally quickly appear with a dozen bottles of fizzy pop*

Mally: O_O…

Sam: Um… *shifts her gaze from the violent dust cloud to the the dozen bottles of sugar loaded fizzy pop and a pole in her hand* Here you do it….*hands them to Mally*

Mally: M-m-me?

Sam: Mmm hmm!!! She's `your' girlfriend… ^___^ plus your stronger than me, you can hold a dozen bottles of 4 litre pop… I'd give her the sugar dummy that turns her into a chibi but I'm all out till next week… You can handle it. *pats him on the back encouragingly*

Mally: Are you sure?

Sam: Sure I'm sure… Just stick the pole in the cloud and hold it until she's finished.

Mally: Why not you?

Sam: I can't always be the one to feed her!!! I'm only human!!! *Mally mutters some curses to himself then and prepares to lead the pole into the cloud. About to plunge in…* Wait a second!!! *backs off and hides herself* OK!!!

Mally: O_O *twitch* O_O *takes a deep breath then sticks the pole into cloud and feels it violently tugging at the pole. He holds on*

/TSSSSCCCKKK!!!!/ *silence*…………… /KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!! !!!/

*explosion of the fizzy pop totally soaks Mally head to toe, he pulls back the pole with some of the bottles still intact*

Mally: OH RA!!!!! HOW MUCH FIZZY POP IS THERE!?!?!?!?

Sam: *pops her head from hiding place* 48 LITRES!!!! YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO STICK IT IN AGAIN!!! SHE'S STILL IN WITHDRAWAL!!! *she hides again*

Mally: WHAT!?!?!?!? YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!!!

Sam: *pops her out again* THERE CAN'T BE THAT MUCH FIZZ LEFT IN THE BOTTLES!!!! *Mally sighs then sticks the pole in again*

/TSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCKKKKK….. KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBO OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM/ *even bigger explosion of fizzy pop splashes over him*

Mally: Ahaha…. Ah… *looking rather drenched*

Sam: *pops up warily* She's almost sober!!!!!!

Mally: *looking a little exasperated* SHE'S SOBER ENOUGH!!!!! *drops the pole and storms off to the bathroom to get himself cleaned up*

/SQUELCH, SQEUELCH, SQUELCH, BBBBAAAANANNNNNGGGGGG/

LS: *looking around confused when a weak whimper was underneath her* oops…

Bakura: *twitch* @()@ *clothes all torn*

LS: BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

*****END*****

Everyone except LS and Mally: *roll on their sides with laughter*

Mazoo: Mally still looks really orange after all that.

Shadow_cat: That's cos it's orange soda!!! ^_____________^

LS: *like Kel from Kenen and Kel* I love orange soda yes I do I do I do!!! *she's really sugar high*

Mally: *still looking very orange* shut up…

LS: sorry…

Everyone else: *laugh until their sides split… literally*

/RIIIPPPP!!!/

Everyone else: AWW DANG!!!!

Pegasus: *comes in with some gorgonzola cheese and wine but accidently trips over and onto Seto* Oops… sorry Kaiba…

Seto: O_OUUUUU *dials Caroline*

Caroline: *appears in a flash* Caroline's Clobber Agency at your service. *goes to clobber Pegasus*

Mazoo: A-ah… You can't clobber the silver headed evil dude this time. Sam put me in charge for the episode so I'm putting an anti-toture rule over my Peggy weggy!!!

Pegasus: -^_____________________^-

Caroline and Seto: AAAAWWWWWW!!!!! *Caroline and Seto groan disappointed*

Caroline: *takes out a manual book and reads* Let's see section 452 states if the specific target has been given an anti-torture void then the torturor must divert torture tatics towards the character that everyone least likes. *looks up*

Everyone else: Tea…

Caroline: ^_____________^ Okily dokily… *leaves in a flash to torture Tea*

Shadow_cat: NEXT CLIP!!! YAMI!!!

Yami: *gulp*

Seto and Bakura: MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *Sam appears*

Sam: Don't bother laughing at my boyfriend `cos you two are RIGHT after him!!! *disappears*

Seto and Bakura: *gulp*

*********Clip 2: The hills are alive with the sound of mus-ACK!!!!*****

Yugi: *asleep cuddling his Dark Magician plushie whilst suckling his thumb*

(Everyone: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! *Sam appears* Sam: SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHAAAADDDDUUUUPPPP!!!!! *they shut up*)

Baby Music Lullaby: # DADADA… DADADA… DADA DAAA DAA DA DA-zzp *music is replaced by loud soulful lively music*

Yugi: *wakes up from the loud music* Huh? *wonders what woke him up, he looks around… and notices the music coming from the CURSE room. The door left ajar…* Hmm… *opens the door slightly the music blaring loudly… he opens it fully and sees Yami… in one of those jamaican turbans with fruit in them*

Yami: *singing to Aretha Franklin's Respect* #Have a little respect….

Yugi: O.O *blink, blink* O.O *continues to watch as Yami get's to the chorus*

Yami: #R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!! FIND OUT WHAT IT MEANS TO ME!!!! R-E-S-P-E-C- *sees Yugi* AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *switches the cd off and and rips off his turban* AIBOU WHAT YOU DOING HERE!?!?!? YOU SHOULD BE IN BED!!! *face red as a beetroot*

Yugi: O.O *blink, blink* O.O…

*******END***********

Everyone except Yami and Yugi: *burst out laughing*

Bakura and Seto: *in tears* FRUITBOWL HEAD!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Yami: *turning various colours associated with red with embarrassment*

Yugi: *stifles a giggle*

Shadow_cat: *takes a deep breath* The King of Games likes the Queen of Soul… That's intriguing.

Mazoo: He sings well actually… *Yami smiles a bit looking a bit shy*

Bakura: Yeah, yeah, yeah… FRUITBOWL HEAD!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Yami: *fuming*

Shadow_cat: ^_^' Guys I think that's enough with the humilation of Yami now… Eh… *they ignore her and continue taunting Yami, suddenly anger marks appear and her head becomes bigger in that anime way and she grows fangs* SHADDDDAAAAPPP YOOOUUUU BBAAKKAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *they shut up*

Mazoo: ^___^' *hugs Pegasus*

Pegasus: She's scary…

Mazoo: I know honey, just keep reading your Funny Bunny book… Anywayz the Queen of Soul is cool… especially compared to some other interests… Seto…

Seto: ^____^… O_O *Yami starts looking a bit smug*

****Clip 3: Reliving your childhood?……………………… Nah… just being plain sad…***

Seto: *asleep*

Alarm Clock: BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE- *Seto switches it off. He groans then looks at the time*

Seto: Oh *BEEP* (A/N: Rhymes with… knit) *rushes out of bed and starts brushing his teeth. Mokuba downstairs having a glass of orange juice. Hears Seto running down the stairs into the lounge. He's quietly playing with his Duel Monsters Deck.*

Cyndi: *comes in* Hey Mokuba!!!

Mokuba: Hi!!! *Cyndi hears the tv coming on and a programme starting*

Cyndi: What's going on?

Mokuba: Oh just a programme my brother likes to watch… *Cyndi is curious and listens through the door*

1st voice: 1!!!

2nd voice: 2!!!

3rd voice: 3!!!

4th voice: 4!!!

Altogether: …………………………TELET UBBIES!!!!!

Seto: YEAH!!!!

Cyndi: O.O *opens the door a little and peeps in seeing Seto hugging 4 plushies of the Teletubbies and wearing a that that looks like Tinkie Winkies antennae*

TV and Seto: #TINKIE WINKIE… DIPSY… LALA… PO!!! *Mokuba joins in the spying*

Cyndi and Mokuba: *to each other* ¬_¬….

TV: #TELETUBBIES!!! TELETUBBIES…. SAY HEL-LO!!!

Seto: ^()^ EH-OH!!!!

/SLAM!!!!\

Cyndi: *to Mokuba* If anybody asks… I didn't see… anything…

Mokuba: *giggles* Ok… *Cyndi rushes out the door*

***********END**************

Mazoo: That's just too disturbing to be funny… Ah well…………… just laugh anyway…

Everyone else: *laugh until their sides split… again* DARN IT!!!!!

Seto: YOU'LL PAY CYNDI!!!!

Cyndi: I didn't see anything… *Mokuba nods his head in agreement*

Joey: Oh Seto… *holds up the Tinkie Winkie antennae*

Seto: HEY GIVE THAT BACK!!!! *chases him about*

Cyndi: Where'd he get that from?

Mokuba: I didn't do anything…

Everyone else: o____0

Shadow_cat: I thought you were his loving little brother…

Mokuba: Who says?

Everyone else: O.O…

Mokuba: Just because he never had a childhood meant he had to deprive `me' of one…

*****Just a little side clip*******

Mokuba and Seto: *struggling with the remote changing channels*

Seto: Teletubbies!!!

Mokuba: Spiderman!!!

Seto: Teletubbies!!!!

Mokuba: Spiderman!!!!!

*****END******

Mokuba: *pouts*

Everyone else: O_O… ¬_¬…

Mazoo: Let's… just move on… Bakura…

Bakura: Ha… ya got nuthin' on me… *Sam appears with a tape*

Sam: Don't be so sure… *slides the tape into the recorder* Remember the… Sugar Plum Faries?

Bakura: O_O You wouldn't…

Sam: Oh yes I would. *hits play*

Bakura: NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *get's hold back by the others*

*****Clip 4: Ah… the classics****

Music of the Dance of the Sugar Plum Faires: #BOMBOM BOMBOM BOMBOM BOMBOM… BOMBOM DODO DO DO DO DO DODODO DODODO DODODO DODADODA DO… BALALALALA… BALALALALA… (and so on and so forth) *ballet dancers in their tutu's come carooing in on their little points, one of them is wearing a mask. They've been dancing for a while and doing the splits when suddenly the masks comes off revealing Bakura*

Sam: *who was in the audience* O.O…

Bakura: AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!! *dashes off the stage but his tutu is caught by the stage ropes and he was thrown back in*

Music: #LAAAALA LAAAALA LAAAALA… DIDLE LIDIE LAAAAA LALAAA LALAALA… DIDLE LIDIE etc…

Bakura: *ends up sliding to the floor to Sam who was at the front seat staring at her in face value* AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! *tries to get up but ends up splitting his tights revealing Spongebob boxers and pretty much was in chaos and he ended in the centre of all attention on the stage*

Audience: *huge applause* HHHHOOORRRRAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! YEAH!!!!! *whistles*

Sam: O.O……………………… I saw… Bakura…………………… ^()^ IN A TUTU!!!! *clapping and applauding like the others* ENCORE ENCORE!!!!

******END*********

Sam: ^_____________________^

Bakura: *sobbing* How could you?

Sam: ^____________^ *disappears then reappears again* Could you do another pirouette please? Oh pretty please!?!?!? *begging*

Bakura: *fuming ready to strangle the Authoress had he not been held back by the others*

Shadow_cat: RUN SAM!!! RUN WHILE YOU!!!! RUN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!! *Sam disappears*

Mazoo: *konks Bakura with her Pikachu's Headbutt attack*

Mazoo's Pikachu: Pi…Ka…Chu… @()@

Bakura: @()@

Mazoo: *huggles Pikachu*

Pegasus: *pouts*

Mazoo: *pulls him into a passionate kiss* -o-XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Everyone else: Awwwwww… *amorous sounds and groaning* o_0…. >. < Ewww… *panning down*

Shadow_cat: NEXT CLIP NEXT CLIP!!!!

Audience: AWWWW!!!!

Shadow_cat: Sorry people Sam made it pretty clear that there not be too much OOcness being revealed. Anyway next clip.

***Clip 5: Ooh on the radio ooh whooaoaoaa on the radio…**********

Joey: *appears slumping away miserably* I can't believe I lost to him again…

Seto: Poor, poor pathetic puppy MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *gets into limousine and goes home*

Joey: GRRRR!!!! DAT REALLY MAKES MY BLOOD BOIL!!!!! severely p***ed of being called a puppy. He goes to his car* (A/N: Yes he does have a car in the fic people) Maybe the radio will cheer me up *switches the radio on*

Radio: …just the other day I saw a cat chase a `Chihuahua' up the tree *canned laughter*

Joey: *frowns then changes the channel*

Radio: And now on Classic FM the popular Symphony No 5 by `Beethoven'*

Joey: *growls before changing the channel again*

Radio: …food will give all the needed nutrients your dog needs to-

Joey: GAH!!!!!! *changes again continuously*

Radio: #How much is that doggy in the win- *change of channel* German Shepherd p- *change of channel* And now on K-9… *channel changes* #You ain't nuthin' but a hound dog!!! *channel changes* …and all insurance debts… give a dog a phone…

Joey: ISN'T THERE ANYTHING DAT HAS DA WORD `DOG' IN IT!!!!! *changes the channel*

Radio: #WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!?!?!? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO? WHO?

Joey: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Radio: *channel keeps changing* puppy… beagle… bulldog… *Joey in tears*

Joey: I swear one more thing about dogs and I'm gonna scream!!! *changes the channel for the last time*

Radio: *singing I'm Outta Love by Anastasia* #I'M OUTTA LOVE!!!! SET ME FREE!!! PUT ME OUT OF THIS MISERY!!!

Joey: *sigh* Finally something decent… *sits back as he drives along*

Radio: I'M OUTTA LOVE!!! *ends* And that was I'm Outta Love by Anastasia and there'll be a competition where you get to win tickets to her concert…

Joey: Cool… ^______^ *listens on in the radio*

Radio: And now moving on to our next song…

Joey: o_0?

Monkees: #HEY, HEY WE'RE THE MONKEES!!!! THE PEOPLE SAY WE'RE MONKEY'N AROUND!!!

Joey: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *slams on the breaks gets out of the car and runs the rest of the way home*

***END***

Everyone except Joey: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *falls off their seats* @()^

Seto: SEE!?!?!? THE RADIO AGREES WITH ME!!!!!

Joey: Humph at least dares one ting that is always reliable and fair… *gets a remote* TV!!!!

TV: Come here Lassie!!!!

Lassie: Woof, woof!!!!

Joey: O_OUUUUUU

Seto: *looking smug*

TV: *channel changes* #HERE YELLER COME BACK YELLER!!! BEST DOGON DOG IN THE WEST!!!!

Joey: -_-

Everyone: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! *falls off their chairs again* @()^

Mazoo: *wipes away the tears* Next clip!!!

************Clip 6: Love, Love, LOVE!!!!!******

Sam: ^____^ *humming happily*

Malik: What are you so happy about?

Sam: *shows him the grade she got from her Biology test* B+ I'm so happy!!!!

Malik: B+? *Sam nods* That's crap!!!!

Sam: ^____^… O_OUUUU…. *goes tear then bursts into a wail* WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! YOUR MEAN!!!!

Malik: ^_____^ Thank you…

Sam: I'm telling Tyrande on you!!! Tyrande!!!

Tyrande: *cleaning herself* Can't kill!!! Cleaning…

Malik: ^______^ No one will hurt me!!!

Sam: Oh yeah? Shadow!!!!

Shadow: What ith iths?

Sam: Sic him!!!! *points at Malik*

Shadow: *reveals he has no teeth*

Sam: What happen to your teeth?

Shadow: In the wath… *indicates his false teeth in a glass of water like what granny does*

Sam: O.O…

Malik: Muwhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Sam: T_____T

LS: *fuming and reveals her Millennium item… The Millennium Sword* Come on out Millennium!!!

Millennium: *in Irish accent* Whacha want lass?

Sam: Who's that?

LS: ^________^ My Yami Millennium

Millennium: Glad ta meet your acquaintance… Now who's the conniving little pot o gold stealer that woke me from me from me nap?

Sam: You Irish?

Millennium: Course I'm Irish… what ye expect?

Sam: No, no is just that how'd ya get to Egypt all the way from Ireland?

Millennium: I'm a traveller see? I get around a lot with me clover…*shows Sam her four leaf clover*

Sam: I… see… anyway… sic him!!!! *points at Malik*

Millennium: Righty-oh *grabs her sword and charges towards him*

Malik: O_O HA!!!! *prepares to fight her with his Millennium Rod*

Millennium: *pounces knocking Malik to the ground. They struggle grunting and straining*

Sam: ^_________^ *hears amorous moaning and groaning* O_O

Millennium: Ooh… kiss me I'm Irish…

Sam: O_O… *hears them struggling*

Malik: *released from a kiss* HEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!! *Malik tries to struggle*

Millennium: Ooh… stroke me clover.

Sam: Ewww….

Malik: AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *Millennium drags him off, his fingers digging into the floor* NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO- *door slams cutting him off, we hear screaming and thrashing*

LS: O.O *blink, blink*

*****END****

Mazoo: Ewww… that was scary… *Pegasus holds her protectively* o_0?…. ^_______^

Shadow_cat: Next clip… this one was just to scary to talk about…

Everyone else: *nods their heads*

***Clip 7: A day at the barbers***

A guy comes in to the barbers…

Guy: *voice is strangely familiar* The usual Jeeves

Jeeves: Okie dokie… *prepares the guy up. He goes out of the room then comes back in with a huge PENCIL SHARPENER!!!!. Jeeves pops the pencil sharpener on the guy's head and turns it. The shavings come out in one end in a trail then Jeeves takes it off*

/POP!!!!/ *reveals Tristan*

Jeeves: How's that? *shows the back with hand mirror*

Tristan: *checks the sharp point then nods* Mmm… Perfect… Thanks Jeeves…

Jeeves: See ya next time Tristan.

*******END********

Everyone: *rolling around with laughter*

Joey: PENCIL HEAD!!!!

Tristan: SHUT UP!!!

Shadow_cat: Hmm… *grows to ginormous size then picks Tristan up*

Tristan: HEY!!! LET GO OF ME!!!

Shadow_cat: *starts writing on a huge piece of paper with Tristan's head* Hey it works. You really are a Pencil Head!!!

Everyone else: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sam appears*

Sam: And now the last and definitely in my opinion the best… *sticks in the tape* (A/N: The following children's game is a real game called `My boyfriend gave me an apple' that has been adapted to the situation ^______^)

******Clip 8: Ah the innocence of play… MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!*****

Yami: *babysitting Sam's cousins while she's out*

Olivia and James: *playing those pattycake games*

Tea: *comes in* Hi Yami…

Yami: O_OUUUUUUU

Tea: *sits next to him, he shifts away from her, she shifts closer, he shifts away and they continue until he reaches the end of the couch*

Olivia: `Ami!!! You pway too?

Yami: *relieved* Sure…

James: You pway with her *points at Tea*… I'm pway with Owivia!!!

Yami: T_____T

Tea: Come on Yami!!!!

Yami: *whimpers*

Tea: How do you play it?

Olivia and James: Wike this!!! *they show them*

Tea: Ok let's try it… *clears her throat and sing whilst patting her hands with hers* #I GAVE MY BOYFRIEND AN APPLE, I GAVE MY BOYFRIEND A PEAR!!! I GAVE MY BOYFRIEND A KISS ON THE CHEEK AT THE FERRIS WHEEL AT THE FAIR!!! ^______^

Yami: *sighs then starts singing too* #I GAVE HER BACK THE APPLE!!! I GAVE HER BACK THE PEAR!!! I GAVE HER A GREAT BIG KICK UP THE BUM AND SHE FLEW RIGHT DOWN THE STAIR ^______________^

Tea: ^___^… O_OUUUU *Yami kicks Tea up the bum and she flew down the stair*

Everyone else: *joins in the singing* # SHE FLEW RIGHT OVER ENGLAND!!! SHE FLEW RIGHT OVER FRANCE!!! SHE FLEW RIGHT OVER THE FOOTBALL MATCH AND SHE LOST HER UNDERPANTS!!! YAY!!!!

**********END**********

Everybody: YAY!!!!

Mazoo: GOOD FOR YOU YAMI!!!!

Yami: ^______________^

Tea: *flies back over England, France and finds her underpants*

Yami: *sees her and tries to hide but she saw him*

Tea: YAMI!!!! *sees Olivia and James play a different game* (A/N: I made this next one up)

Olivia and James: #You're my besta friend ah, my very besta friend ah!!!! 1 *pats each others shoulders* 2 *pats* 3 and 4… HUGGY!!!! *they hug each other*

Tea: SO KAWAIII!!!!! Let's play this game now…

Yami: O_OUUUUUUUUUU *forced to play the game* Help..

Everybody: *edges away*

Tea: Come on Yami!!!

Yami: *whimpers*

Yami and Tea: #You're my besta friend ah, my very besta friend ah!!!! 1 *Yami slaps Tea*

/SLAP!!!/

Yami and Tea: #2 *Yami slaps her again*

/SLAP!!!/

Yami and Tea: #3 and… *Yami grabs a golf club*

Yami: FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *swings back and knocks Tea away into the air… Yami squints his eyes as she falls into a deep quarry* I GOT A HOLE IN ONE!!! *dances about* I GOT A HOLE IN ONE!!! LALALALALALALA!!!!

That night…

Yugi: *comes in and shows Yami the newspaper* Look Yami… says here there was a girl found dead in the quarry with a golf club head imprinted on her face. Police identified her as Tea Gardner…

Yami: *gasps* Oh Ra… *sits down on the couch in shock*

Yugi: I can't believe it… She's gone……… *silence*

Everybody in the world: YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!! *they break out champagne and party for 3 nights straight* #CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!!! (DADADA DAM DADA DADAM!!!!) CELEBRATE GOOD TIME COME ON!!!

----------------------------

Sam: *comes in*

Mazoo: Thanks so much for putting me in again Sam!!! SEE YA!!!!

Shadow_cat: BYE!!!!! *skips off*

Mazoo: *comes running back and grabs Pegasus* Can I?

Sam: SURE!!!!

Pegasus: HEHE!!! *leaps into Mazoo's arms and she carries him away*

Sam: You will bring him back by curfew ok?

Mazoo: OK!!!!

Sam: *sigh* >()< R&R!!!!!