Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The new item ❯ New feelings ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Angeldust: I don't care what ANYBODY says im changing my name!

Malik: ~looks around nervously~ To what?

Angeldust: Maliks gurl

Malik: NOOO!!!!

Maliks gurl: Yes. Now where is Yami…I gotta change him back to normal

Yami: ~playing with dolls~ im right here!

Maliks gurl: ~recites the counter spell.~

Yami: ~back to normal~ Thanx!

Maliks gurl: Whatever.

Chapter 2- New feelings.

Yugis pov

I looked at Angel. She really lived up to her name. I mean come on! She had long flowing ebony coloured hair, ankle length. She always kept it in a ponytail though. With those baby blue streaked emerald eyes and- Wait did I just think that?? Am I falling for her? Yugi shook his head from the thought. She probably doesn't even like me. But why would she be holding my hand then? Only I don't like her yami. He is kinda, umm, mean. I get the feeling that he would rather be with Bakura instead of Angel. Why though?

"Yugi??" Joey was waving a hand in front of my face

"Yeah?"

"What happened? We've been trying to talk to you for the last 5 minutes."

"I was just thinking" I replied "sorry."

"Hey its no problem! I do that too…trust me. `cept I always do I t in school…nasty habit I have." Angel said. She was still holding my hand. I turned to her.

"Angel, do you like me? I mean more then a friend?"

"Of course I do. You are the only friend I've ever had! You are sweet and everything, not to mention cute." She answered. That confirmed it. She wanted to date.

"Do you wanna, umm," I started, I just couldn't finish.

"Date?" she finished for me

"Yeah"

"Sure! I mean, I'd love to." She was starting to blush, come to think of it,I think I was too.

"Cool." I said Why is it I am reduced to single word sentences right now?!

Joey was just looking at us, I think he liked Angel. That would be why he was so mad when he found out I was at her place last night. I wonder….

Angel's pov

When Yugi asked me if I wanted to date him my heart stopped! I was caught completely off guard! I never expected the reaction I got when I held his hand with out him knowing, he, I guess, liked it. That's good. He's the first person to even say hi to me, I've never had a friend before so I don't know what its like. Well no friend I can remember.

"I'll leave you guys alone. I don't want to interfere with yours and Joeys plans." I didn't really want to go but I still figured I should.

Yugi I guess could tell I didn't want to leave. Cause what he said next reallymade me appreciate him all the more. "Angel, you never have and never will interfere with my life. Your practically the best thing that's happened to me. You can stay if you want to." By the time Yugi finished I was considering staying, but then I saw Joeys face, He really didn't want me to stay. After Yugi said what he wanted Joey said something, and this really hurt me more then you can imagine. Joey looked at me then at Yugi, "you want her to stay? She wont interfere with our plans? Well if that isn't a lie! You know Yugi we can cancel if you would rather hang out with your new girlfriend. She obviously means more to you then friends do." Yugi cringed, I felt tears forming in my eyes. I wasn't really an emotional person, I mean I wasn't as bad as Ryou. But at the same time I wasn't as good as Yugi. Suddenly I said " Fine, then Joey Wheeler, if you so want me to go then fine! I mean im used to being pushed around and ignored. Even by people who I considered a close friend!" Tears were now streaming down my face in steady predetermined streams. I turned to go and I got out of there as fast as I could. "Yugi, I will still date you, but I don't want to be anywhere near Joseph anymore." No one ever called Joey Joseph, mainly because he didn't like it. Yugi couldn't say anything, he just watched me go.

Yamis pov

When Angel had said that it wouldn't work between us my heart was shattered. I don't know why either, I mean I know it wont work. For more reasons then one. First off is that we are the same person, I mean we share a body at times so it would be kinda weird, and (she doesn't know it yet) but Angel is directly out of the past. She's my daughter Angelican. Don't critisize the name. I don't know what to tell her, obviously she wont listen to me when I talk. Especially when I say that Yugi is her brother. What am I going to do??

When I got home I hopped in the shower and suddenly felt a pang of hurt through our connection. Someone had hurt Angel. I don't know who did but whoever it was is going to pay dearly.

Joeys pov

I stood there dumbfounded when I found out that Angels yami was a guy! I thought that it would be a hot chick she Angel was. Then Yugi and her start dating! What the hell am I going to do? The girl I love is already taken, plus I completely exploded on her. She said she didn't want to interfere with our plans, and would leave. But Yugi, being the kind person he is, said that she wasn't interfering. That he would like it if she stayed. I could tell by the look on her face that she was considering staying so I had to put a stop to that. I told her lies, I told her she wasn't wanted and now she hates me. She called me Joseph! I know when someone hates me. If she was just mad she still would have called me Joey, or Joe. But not Joseph. What have I done! I probably destroyed Yugis and Angel's relationship. He'll hate me too now. Oh man!

"Yugi" I turned to my friend. He was still staring at the place that angel was not even 5 minutes ago.

He turned to me, his eyes full of hate. I was right, I destroyed our friendship. "Joey, please leave me alone. She just wants a friend and she considered you one! She forgave you for beating her up that first day! Why the hell did you do that?!" Yugi was furious. Furious to the point that tears were streaming down his face.

"Yugi! Please don't be mad at me. I was -" I started but was cut off.

"Don't talk to me… not right now anyway. Joey you and I are still friends but I don't know if I can forgive you for breaking her heart. Joey, she had a crush on you too. Did you know that? She only said yes to me because I was the first to make a move! You jerk!" Yugi was mad. Wait, she liked me…..oh no. I was looking at Yugi hurt face and turned to leave. I thought it would be the best idea.

Maliks gurl: Boo hoo….i had to throw that in! im sorry all you joey fans!!!

Joey: Why I oughtta!!!!

Yami: No you don't! Shes the writer! Who would write for us??

Maliks gurl: Thanx