Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Couple ❯ Plan 1 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Perfect Couple

By Queen Of Curses

Disclaimer: I do not own YGO. That's all I gotta say.

A/N: OMG! Pplz, I am SO SORRY for not updating for such a long time. First off, writer's block. Second, not enough feedback. Since the last time I updated, I think I only got around 4 reviews. I really need to know what you ppl think. So, if you do have the time, please tell me your thoughts in a review. Thanx. So, here's the chapter.

"..." - Speech

'...' - Thought

Chapter 8 - Plan One

Seto unwrapped the small package carefully. Inside was a cute little photo album. The cover was made of black leather with blue markings that looked Egyptian. And in the inside cover were the words...

To

Turmoiled Seahorse

From Your

Love

And there were pictures inside. There was a picture of them at Seto's birthday party, playing the piano. And there was another showing them in school. And there was a bunch of others. Like a few pictures they had gotten of Seth and Yami at the park. The rest of the album was empty, though. And it the back inside cover were some other words.

Seto,

Keep your memories in this album,

Keep them safe,

Keep them in here,

As though it was your heart.

Yugi

<><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><

Seto woke up the next morning a bit later than usual. And there would be no school for a whole week. So Seto decided to write a thank you letter to Yugi and drop it in his locker before school started. He really appreciated the boy's thoughtfulness. Even though he had enough money to buy anything he wanted, he would have never thought of buying something as simple and meaningful as a photo album.

Dear Yugi,

Thank you very much for the photo album. You're such a thoughtful person. Well, I need to ask you something. Umm...are we officially "together"? Like, are we an item, or what? Or are we just going to stay close friends?

Anyways, I would really like it if we do become a couple. But, somehow, we have to break the news to our friends. I think Ryou would be able to cope. He's a reasonable guy. I don't think Yami Bakura would care at all. Joey would probably freak out and faint. I'm not exactly sure that would happen, but that's the picture I get in my mind. I don't know about Tea, though. I don't know her very well. Now that I think about it, I don't think I've been able to properly introduce myself to her at all.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say for the moment. Bye. I'll talk to you at lunch.

Love,

Seto Kaiba

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

At the very same moment, the same mysterious person in the auditorium the day before was writing a letter to Yugi and signing it with Seto's name.

'He probably won't notice the handwriting isn't Seto's. His eyes will be too full of tears over his lover.' She said to herself as she tried the best she could to imitate Seto's penmanship.

Dear Yugi,

How are you? Well, I have something really important to tell you. Yugi...it's over. I'm sorry. We can't be together anymore. It just wasn't working out. Anyways, another reason I don't want to be with you anymore is that...er...Ryou Bakura suddenly became very attractive to me. His silky white hair, his pale smooth skin...

Well, you just weren't my type. I know we're a bit young to be talking about "the one" in our lives...but you just aren't "the one". And I hate to admit that fact, even to myself. I always though we were meant to be together...but I guess we weren't.

I hope you understand, Yugi. But I know you'll find someone else eventually. I always find someone else, if you're wondering. In my elementary school, I was known as "Seto the Slut". Guess I do live up to that title. Anyways, I gotta end this letter. Bye...

From,

Seto

And the mysterious young girl smiled at the letter. This was the first plan to break Yugi and Seto up. Yup, there' were other plans to come.

'Hehehe...I'll slip this in Yugi's locker. Once he reads it, he won't even notice how confusing the facts are.' She kept thinking to herself.

'Revenge on Yugi is sweet.' She chanted to herself the whole day.

<><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><

A week later, on a Monday, school started once again.

It was 7:30 AM in the morning, and being a Kaiba and all, he was allowed in the school with no question, even though school started at 9:00 AM.

"Yugi usually gets here around 8:30, so that's more than enough time for me to get this into his locker." Seto thought aloud.

And so he took his time walking through the halls, looking for the right locker. Finally, he came across Yugi's locker, which was right next to his, and slipped in the letter, which was in a carefully sealed envelope.

When he was satisfied with what he had done, he walked on to his classroom. On the way there, his newly bought cell phone rang.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Mr. Kaiba? Have you forgotten about the Kaiba Corporation meeting?" Some unimportant person said on the other line.

(A/N: Well, unimportant person to the plot, anyways.)

'Damn.' Seto said to himself.

"No, I'm just here at school to pick up some stuff."

"Okay. Just make sure you're at the meeting by 8:30 AM."

"Sure. No problem." Seto answered coolly.

Once he hung up on the unimportant-person-to-the-plot, he walked out of the school cursing lightly. It was obvious he didn't want to be the head of Kaiba Corp., but what could he do? He had to so that he could support Mokuba and himself. But there was seriously WAY too much money, it was almost impossible to spend it all on 2 people.

And so he took a limo to his office for the meeting.

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><

At 8:00 AM. A student who is not going to be named got into the school early, her reason being that she helped clean the room of her math teacher. She rushed through the halls, not caring if she bumped into anyone. The only thing on her mind was revenge.

She reached her destination in a matter of moments. And then she slipped an envelope containing a letter into an all-too-familiar locker. Then, she calmly walk away, knowing her job was done, at least for the meantime.

<><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><

Yugi arrived at school at 8:30 AM and went off to his locker to ready his books and such. As he opened the locker door, two envelopes fell out. He reached for them and picked them up. One envelope was light blue with sapphire blue ink that said 'Yugi' in calligraphy. The other was white with black ink that said the same thing as the first and was also in calligraphy.

And little did he know he was being watched by the girl who wanted revenge.

So he took both envelopes with him into the boys' bathroom.

'Damn.' The girl thought. 'Out of all the places to read them in this school, he chooses the bathroom.'

'I wanted to see his pain. Hmm...I wonder, what's that other envelope? The blue one? I should just forget about it.'

Yugi went into the bathroom and opened the blue envelope first and read it. After he read it, he was so happy that Seto wanted to be a couple, he ran out of the bathroom looking for him, forgetting all about the other envelope.

'Damn.' The young girl thought to herself again. 'This sucks. He forgot all about that letter I slipped in his locker.'

But then she smiled weakly. 'But then, this gives me a chance to put my second plan into action.'

<><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><

So after Yugi searched the whole school for Seto, and having no success, the bell rung, and he ran, not wanting to be late for class.

At the same time, Seto was being bored out of his mind. So he took out his laptop computer. Knowing his class was in computer class right now, he went in search to hack into the school system.

It was pretty simple, Seto being the genius that he is. So once he was inside the main school computer, he started a search for Yugi's computer. Once he did so, he was able to IM (instant message) Yugi, all the while totally ignoring all the talking business people who were a good deal older than him, but had less power, so they dare not stop Seto from what he was doing.

<><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><><><><><>< ><><><><><><><><><> ;<><><><><

Blue_Eyes: Hello...

ForeverYoungAndHyper: Hi Blue_Eyes!

Blue_Eyes: Is that you, Yugi?

ForeverYoungAndHyper: Yeah. Oh, it's you, Seto! Hi! Where are you?

Blue_Eyes: I'm at a meeting and it's so boring. I wish I was there, with you, but I had to go to this meeting.

ForeverYoungAndHyper: Oh. Anyways, to answer your letter, I really do want us to be a couple. :)

Blue_Eyes: You do? (jumps 10 feet in the air out of joy, unfortunately landing on his butt, with the other business people staring strangely at him)

ForeverYoungAndHyper: Lol. Of Course I do.

Blue_Eyes: OK, that's cool. Anyways, what's up with your screen name?

ForeverYoungAndHyper: You HAD to ask....well, grandpa gave me this screen name when I was 5 and then, I never felt like changing it.

Blue_Eyes: Oh. Well, gotta go. These business people look like they're about to jump off a cliff if they have to repeat what they just said, due to my ignorance.

ForeverYoungAndHyper: OK. Byezzz.....

(Blue_Eyes has logged off)

(ForeverYoungAndHyper has logged off)

<><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><><>& lt;><><><><

After computer class, while going to science, Yugi suddenly remembered the other envelope. So he rushed to the boys' bathroom and found it missing.

And he never suspected that the girl who wanted revenge on him hired a guy to go in and get it for her.

So, not wanting to be late, he went off to the science room, again forgetting all about the envelope, this time, for good, all the while humming to himself.

And as he went to science, Seto was at the meeting shouting at the business people for interrupting him from something important on his laptop, and they all cowered back in fear, knowing some of the things Seto Kaiba was capable of.

And the rest of the day went fine for everyone. Well, except for that girl who's not gonna be named till the 10th chapter. She was wracking her brains to improve her 2nd plan.

<><><><><><><><>&l t;><><><><><><><><><& gt;<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><

QOC: Hey, how was this chapter? I know it was short, but I had nothing else to write. Anyways, PLEASE review. Even I don't know where this story is going. And I need your opinions. Oh, and if you could, can you please leave an idea for the 2nd plan of that gal? Oh, the girl's identity MUST be clear by now. Anyways, I don't think I'll be able to update in a while. I'm going on a vacation soon. And I'll be back the end of August. K? Well, PLEASE review!