Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Start of a New Destiny ❯ Episode 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
(Yu-Gi-Oh theme song)
 
 
Episode: 2: Heila's Day out and the Mysterious Shadow
 
 
The Domino High school bell has rings and all the students are starting to leaving their class room and heading to their lockers. Anzu takes up her books and walks over to Yugi.
 
 
"Hey Yugi, Heila said sorry, but she has to go straight home today and I've deicide to walk her home" explains Anzu to Yugi. "Ok Anzu, see you later" replies Yugi. "Ja bai, Yugi" replied Anzu as she waves bye to Yugi and head to Heila's locker. Meanwhile, Heila was at her locker waiting. She put on her shoes and closes the locker door just as Anzu walked up.
 
 
"Ready to go Heila." asks Anzu with a smile. "Yea, let's go" replies Heila with a smile. The girls leave the school together. Later on Yugi along with Jounouchi and Honda were on their way to the turtle game shop to hang out for a spell. Just then Jounouchi spoke up. "Hey Yugi, Where's Heila and Anzu" questions Jounouchi when he didn't see the girls. "Oh! Heila had to go straight home and Anzu offered to walk her home." replies Yugi. "Oh I see" replied Jounouchi.
 
 
"You know what guys? I've decided to take Heila on a tour around Domino this weekend" said Yugi. "That's a good idea, Yugi. Since she's new to the town." replies Jounouchi with a smile. "Yea, she might not know her way around." replies Honda, as he puts a hand on Yugi's shoulder. "Plus you can invite her to the movies with us this weekend." replies Jounouchi, as he places his hand on Yugi's other shoulder. "Alright; I'll call Heila and arrange everything." replies Yugi as he smiles.
 
 
Meanwhile with Heila, she just arrived at home with Anzu. Anzu was on her way home but not before bidding Heila good bye. "Ja mata ne!" exclaims Anzu as she waves good bye. "Ja ne! Anzu-san." shouts Heila as she waves good bye also as Anzu walked away, and Heila went inside and closes the door. She then took off her shoes and headed up stairs to her bedroom.
 
 
"Good day Heila-san" greets her guardian. "Good day" replied Heila as she goes into her room. As Heila entered her room she takes off her backpack and lies on the bed with a sigh. Just then the phone started to ring. "I wonder who that could be" wonders Heila. She picks up the phone and puts her mouth near the speaking end.
 
 
"Moshi Moshi!" calls Heila into the phone. "Hey! Heila-chan, this is Yugi" answers Yugi. "Oh! Yugi-kun what's up?" asks Heila as she smiles happily. "Heila I was wondering if you would like come with me on a tour around Domino City. You know just help you get around." asked Yugi. "So what do you say?" asks Yugi. "Why I would love you to Yugi-kun, when can you pick me up?" asks Heila. "Sunday at 10:00 sharp and after the tour we can go see a movie with Joun-kun and Honda-kun" replies Yugi with a smile. "Sounds great, I'll see you tomorrow. Bai Yugi-kun" replies Heila.
 
 
"Ja!" remarks Yugi. And so Yugi and Heila hang up at the same time. While back at the game shop, "So what she say?" asks Jounouchi. "Yea, Yugi what?" asks Honda also. "She said yes" replies Yugi with a smile. "Alright" cheers Jounouchi and Honda. Jounouchi and Honda give each other a high five. While over at Heila's house Heila had just got off the phone with Yugi.
 
 
"Oh boy I'm going out with Yugi-kun this Sunday. I can't wait" chirped Heila. "But remember why we're here Aibou-chan" said a sudden voice causing Heila to turn around to see her other self sitting at the edge of the bed with her legs crossed and hands on her hips. "Oh! Mou hitori no boku!” Heila called to her other self. "We still have our destiny to follow, Aibou-chan" said Mou Hitori no Heila. "I know" replied Heila with a smile as Mou Hitori no Heila smiles back.
 
 
On that Sunday morning; the sky was blue and the weather was warm. Heila was still sleeping soundly in bed having an unusual dreams that been happening for sometime. Just then Heila's clock alarm went off telling her it was time to wake up. "Hmmm... What time is it?" moans Heila as she looks to the clock as it showed it was about 9:00a.m putting Heila in shock. "Oh! My goodness I overslept and Yugi will be here in an hour" shouts Heila.
 
 
So, Heila kicked off the sheets and jumped out of bed. "I have to get ready fast" remarks Heila. Heila put on her slippers and race to the bathroom to brush her teeth and have a quick shower. As she was getting ready for her day with Yugi, time had passed and it was now about 10:00a.m. Yugi had just arrived at Heila's door and rang the door bell. Yugi wore his grey vest, black long sleeve shirt, black leather pants, studded purple boots.
 
 
Yugi saw the door open but it wasn't Heila. It was her guardian, Jamila. She had long black hair with gray colored eyes and wearing a nice long Egyptian gown with a nice gold collar. "May I help you?" asked Jamila with a smile "Oyaho, My name is Yugi. Is Heila ready" asked Yugi in his usual polite manner. "I'll see." Jamila left the door and went upstairs to Heila's bedroom door.
 
 
"Heila-chan, your friend Yugi is here" called Jamila. "I'm almost ready" Heila called back from inside her room. "Ok! I'll tell me your friend you'll be down in a minute" said Jamila as she went back downstairs. Inside Heila's room, Heila was gazing at herself in the mirror to make a quick check that the clothes she was wear was perfected. "So what you think? Mou hitori no boku" asks Heila to her other self.
 
 
For Heila had on a white vest and skirt with a pink tube top with pretty earrings and bracelets that match the color of her clothes, also a white choker with a pink heart in the middle and a white belt with a pink heart in the middle. "I think you look great Aibou. Make sure to take the locket with you just in case" replied Mou Hitori no Heila. "Right!" replies Heila as she goes to her dresser where the Sennen Locket was resting. Then she takes the locket, and puts it round her neck and places it in her top. "Perfect!" remarks Mou Hitori no Heila with a smirk.
 
 
“Umm!” With that done Heila headed down stairs with her pocket book on her shoulder. Once at the door she puts on her boots and heads outside to meet Yugi. "Yugi-kun, oyaho” greets Heila to Yugi. "Oyaho, Heila-chan. Hey you look great "compliments Yugi.”Thank you Yugi-kun" replies Heila with a blush. "Shall we go" asks Yugi as he extends a hand to Heila. "Hai!" answers Heila as she took Yugi's hand and they were off for some fun.”
 
 
So Yugi-kun where are we going first?" asks Heila in wonder. "First, we're going downtown to the music shop" replies Yugi. "Kay!" replies Heila. At the music shop, Yugi and Heila were listening to different kinds of music. Heila really liked the techno music and that was one of Yugi's favorite. They also listen to music from different kinds of groups. After they were done and bought a few CDs they were off again.
 
 
"That was wonderful. So where are we going to next" replies Heila as they walk as Yugi pointed to a restaurant. "This is Burger World, the place where Anzu works. We like to hang out here a lot and Anzu is always our waitress!" remarks Yugi with a smile.
 
 
"But I thought the school rules forbid students to work?" questions Heila with an awkward smile. "Yeah, I know, but don't tell anyone...Anzu is raising money so she can go to New York and learn how to dance" whispers Yugi just so no one would hear him. "I see" replies Heila as Yugi and Heila walk further down the road. "And this is the arcade! Honda-kun, Joun-kun, Anzu and I love to come here! This our favorite place to hang out" replies Yugi as he points to the arcade.
 
 
"Neat! Can we go in!" asks Heila. "Sure" said Yugi as he leads Heila into the arcade. Once in the arcade they saw kids just like them play games and hanging out. Some kids were just watching other kids play enjoying the entertainment. "Wow! What cool place" said Heila. "Yea! Hey! How about a game Heila?" asked Yugi. "Oh yes, Yugi please" "Great! Come on.” Yugi and Heila went and played a few games.
 
 
After a few fun games and a try on the dance battle machine they were off again because the day was just getting started. They then came to Domino High. "And of course, that's our school" replies Yugi as he points to the school. Heila just nods while she and Yugi walked and came to another place "And that's Kaiba Corp, Kaiba, Seto owns it. He's kind of one of my friends even though he's cold and mean at times" replies Yugi. "How old is he?" asks Heila.
 
"Only 16, He's the CEO of the company. He does the holograms for Duel Monsters" explains Yugi. Heila nods thoughtfully as she and Yugi walk on "That's the new game shop where we play a new game called Dungeon Dice Monsters a.k.a DDM" replies Yugi as he points to another building.
 
 
"Dungeon Dice Monsters?" Heila wondered curiously. "Yea, it's a game that my friend Otogi-kun created. In this game you play with dice instead of cards" explained Yugi. "Wow! I would like to try that game, it sounds like fun" said Heila with interest.
 
 
"I'll ask Otogi-kun to teach you" replies Yugi. "Thanks!" replies Heila as she giggles. Yugi and Heila travel from place to place by foot checking out every part of Domino City until Yugi looked at his watch to see that time it was. "Oh! Look at the time. We're supposed to meet Joun-kun and Honda-kun at the movies" exclaims Yugi.
 
 
"We better hurry then" replies Heila as she and Yugi rush for the movies. With time to spear they arrive at the movies to see Jounouchi waiting for them outside. "Over here guys" shouts Jounouchi as he sees Yugi and Heila while waving his hands in the air. "Look there's Joun-kun. Hey Joun-kun" shouts Yugi as he spots Jounouchi. "You guys made it" replies Jounouchi.
 
 
"Hey! Jounouchi-kun" replies Heila. "Great you're here too" remarks Jounouchi. "Where's Honda-kun?" questions Yugi when he didn't see Honda anywhere. "Oh! He's inside getting our tickets" answers Jounouchi. "Great, let's go inside" replies Yugi. "Ok!" replies Heila.
 
 
So, Yugi, Jounouchi and Heila go inside the movies and see Honda waiting for them "Hey guys, I got the ticket" replies Honda as he gives them each a ticket. "Great! Ah! Where are the snacks?" questions Jounouchi. "Oh! I knew I forgot something, but don't worry I'll go get them now. Save me a sit." replies Honda as he runs off to the snack bar while the others head inside the movie theater.
 
 
Meanwhile, strange and mysterious things where happening around Domino City that no one was aware of. Back at the movies the guys were waiting for the movie to start. But Jounouchi was getting a little impatient "Ahh! What's taking Honda so long? The movie is about to start" groans Jounouchi.
 
 
"Look here he comes now" replies Heila as she sees Honda. Just then Honda arrived with the snacks and takes a sit next to Jounouchi "It's about time" replies Jounouchi. "Sorry everyone; It was a long line. Well here you go!" replies Honda as he hand each of them their snacks.
 
 
So, Honda handed everyone there snacks. "That's ok Honda-kun. You just made it for the movie" replies Heila as she turns to Honda. "Man! Honda it seems your always late for everything" replies Jounouchi with a smirk. "Hey!" shouts Honda. "Shhh, The movie is about to start" whispers Yugi. "Gomen" whispers Jounouchi and Honda as they sat back in their seats.
 
 
The movie took 3 hours and the sun was getting ready to set. Yugi and others leave were already outside, talking about the movie. "That movie was great" replies Jounouchi excitedly. "You got that right" replies Honda. "So guys what should we do next?" asks Yugi. "Let's get something to eat" asks Jounouchi. "Geez, Jounouchi you had a large tub of popcorn in the movies" remarks Honda.
 
 
"Yea, but I'm still hungry" whines Jounouchi. "Oy!" replies Honda as a sweat dropping down his head. "Why don't we go to that nice restaurant called Burger World to eat?" offers Heila. "Good idea Heila. Let's go" replies Yugi. "Alright" replies Jounouchi. As they were heading to Burger world something in the dark shadows was watching them from a distance.
 
 
The mysterious shadow was starting to get closer to Heila and her friends. Heila began to having an uncomfortable feeling that something was behind her so she quickly turned around but nothing was there. Heila was puzzled she could have sworn that something was following her. Yugi noticed that Heila stop and decided walk up to her to see if she was alright.
 
 
"Is there something wrong Heila-chan?" questions Yugi causing Heila turn around to Yugi. "Oh! Oh nothing Yugi-kun. Gomen!" replies Heila. "It's alright" replies Yugi. Just then Jounouchi voice could be heard. "Oy, Yugi, Heila you guys coming" calls Jounouchi. Yugi and Heila nodded to each other and together they walked inside Burger World to join Honda and Jounouchi but they didn't notice the mysterious shadow was watching them with icy cold eyes.
 
 
To be continued.
 
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Ending Theme)
 
 
Anzu: Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh. TheNew Enemy Makes a Move. Duel stand by!