Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Start of a New Destiny ❯ Episode 3 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
(Yu-Gi-Oh theme song)
 
Episode 3: TheNew Enemy Makes a Move.
 
Outside Burger World
 
It was now 7:00p.m and Yugi and friends were just about done eating at Burger World. "Man, I'm stuffed" replies Jounouchi once outside Burger World. "The way you were eating I'm not surprised" teased Honda as he smirks with his arms folded. "Oh Yugi-kun that was great; Thank you!" replied Heila with a smile as she and Yugi and walk out of the restaurant together.
 
"You're welcome Heila-chan; I'm glad you enjoyed the meal" replied Yugi. "So where should we go next?" asked Honda. "How about karaoke? I always wanted to try it" replied Heila. Yugi agreed "Yea that sounds like fun.” "All right then let get going! About 10 minutes later the gang had arrived at the karaoke bar. "Here we are the karaoke bar" replies Jounouchi. "Alright" replies Heila. "Let's go in" Honda said. Just then Heila got this strange feeling that some one was watching and she quick turned around but there was no there.
 
Just then Yugi called out to Heila. "Are you ok Heila-chan?" asks Yugi. "Yea, everything's fine" answered Heila as she turns to Yugi and takes him by the hand. "Come on Yugi-kun let's go. So, Yugi and Heila run into the karaoke bar together. Meanwhile a shadowy figure appeared and was watching them as they went in. In the karaoke bar Jounouchi was singing and Honda was laughing along with Yugi and Heila.
 
Yugi and friends were having a great time at the karaoke bar but around 9:00 that evening Yugi and friends thought it was time to go. "That was fun" remarks Yugi. "You said it and Jounouchi had the lowest score" replies Honda with a smirk. "Hey! You were no better Honda" shouted Jounouchi. "I had a good time" replies Heila. "You had the highest score and I must say you have a wonderful singing voice" replies Yugi.
 
"Why thank you Yugi, I love to singing" replied Heila to Yugi. "It shows" remarks Yugi. "You singing pretty good yourself Yugi-kun" replied Heila with a giggle. "Ah! You think" asks Yugi with a blush. "Umm!" replies Heila as she nods. "So what guys want to do now?" asks Jounouchi. Just then the locket glows once again. "You know guys; I think I should be getting home now" replies Heila as she sees the item glow again.
 
"Are you sure Heila-chan the night is still young" replies Jounouchi as he walks over to Heila with a grin. "I'm sure Jounouchi-kun" replies Heila with a smile. "We understand Heila and we are more then happy to walk you home" Yugi offers. "Right" Jounouchi and Honda agreed. "Minna, domo arigato" thanked Heila. And with that Yugi, Jounouchi and Honda accompany Heila home unaware they were still being watched by that same unknown figure.
 
Heila's House
 
"Minna, arigato for company me home" replies Heila once they reach her house. "No problem Heila-chan" replies Yugi as Heila opens the door to her house. "Honda, Jounouchi-kun. Thanks for inviting me to the movie; I love it" thanked Heila as she turned to Jounouchi and Honda as they just smile at her. "And thank you Yugi-kun for showing me around the city; I won't know my way around if you didn't" answers Heila with a giggle as she looks to Yugi.
 
"Umm, and I hope we can hang out again" replies Yugi. "I would like that and maybe Anzu will join us. Well good night guys and thanks for showing a new girl a good time" and with that said Heila goes inside her house and shuts the door behind her. Once inside Heila takes off her shoes and rests them by the door and goes into the living room. Once in the living room she went to the window and moved the white curtain. Heila started to laugh as she heard the boys talking outside.
 
"Their so funny" Heila remarked as she closed the curtain and went upstairs to her bedroom. Once up in her bedroom Heila sits on her bed and begins to think about her new friends only to sigh, causing Mou Hitori no Heila to appear next to her. "So how was your date Aibou-chan?" asked Yami Heila. "Mou hitori no boku. Oh! My date when great. I had lots of fun with Yugi and his friends" answered Heila to her other self.
 
"Glad to hear that" Mou hitori Heila admits, before she noticed that Heila had something on her mind. "Is there something wrong, Aibou-chan?" questioned Mou hitori Heila. "Oh! Oh nothing" replied Heila as she smiles causing Mou hitori Heila to smile back also. Later that night, as the clouds parted away from the movie letting the light from the moon beam into Heila's bedroom from her Side window. As Heila slumber she began to have an interesting dream. It's a dream she's been having for quite awhile. In these dream there were signs that would lead Heila to her destiny.
 
Heila's Dream
 
In the dream Heila was walking threw a misty valley. “Where am I?” wondered Heila as she looked around only to realize there was no site of anyone around. Heila continue to walk forward until she heard a strange sound coming from outside the mist. “What was that?” said Heila as she looked to see where the sound was coming from. The sound became louder and louder, until there was a sudden high gust of wind coming from above. Heila gave a sudden yelp as she felt the strong current of air around her. She looked to the sky and saw a somewhat large creature flying in the sky and the sound it was making was sounded like a dragon cry.
 
“A…a dragon…? The dragon then land before Heila but the mist was covering up it true features, the only thing Heila could make out was its purple color eyes glowing threw the mist. Heila then got this sudden urge to get a closer look and commenced to walk towards the mysterious dragon. The dragon looked upon Heila as she was getting closer. When Heila was arm reach of the dragon she began to stretch her hand towards it. The mysterious dragon then lowered its body that Heila may touch its head. When Heila saw these she knew she could trust the mysterious dragon and she began to get closer and closer but before Heila could touch the dragon it suddenly disappeared. “Nani” gasped Heila as she saw that the dragon was no longer there. Heila tried to locate the dragon but it was no use it was gone.
 
Just then Heila saw another figure appeared in the mist but this time it was someone different. This certain figure took the form of a familiar magician girl but because of the fog Heila couldn't tell. “Who there?” called Heila. “Soon…very soon your time will come” quote the figure in the mist. “What do you mean” asked Heila who wasn't sure what she meant. But the figure didn't reply she just repeated the same quote as she began to disappear into the mist, “Soon…very soon your time will come.” “Wait!” shouts Heila as she ran towards the figure veiled by the mist. The mysterious figure was already gone before Heila could catch a glimpse of her face. As the dream began to end Heila could only hear the same feminine voice echoing the same quote. “Soon…very soon your time will come; …very soon.” As the dream end Heila opened her eyes and gave out a load gasp as she sat up in the bed and sweat covered her entire face.
 
"A dream…but what does it means and who was that mystifying figure?” wondered Heila as she lay back down in the bed. Heila but her hand on her face then looked to the clock to see it was almost time to get ready for school. "Oh! I better hurry and get ready for school.” Heila sat up once again and got out of bed. She then headed to the bathroom that was just next to her room to get herself prepared. Once Heila was done getting ready for school; she grabbed her locket and head out the door. “I'm leaving" bids Heila to her guardian as she puts on her shoes and goes out the door. "Have a nice day Heila-san" Jamila wished Heila. Heila decided to head to the game shop so she could walk with Yugi to school.
 
At the game shop, Grandpa Motou was sweeping. "Ohayo Mutou-jiichan" greets Heila with her usual cute smile. "Oh, Ohayo! Your Yugi's new little friend, Heila-chan.” "Hai" replied Heila. "My grandson will be down in a minute" said Grandpa Mutou as he went back to sweeping the front. "Domo Arigato.” Heila waited patiently. 5 minutes later Heila saw Yugi coming out the game shop. "Jii-chan, I'm leaving.” "Ohayo Yugi-kun" greets Heila with a bright smile. "Ohayo Heila-chan, what are you doing here?" asked Yugi with a surprise look. "I want to walk with you to school" replied Heila as she runs up to Yugi. "Really!" Yugi said with delight. "Umm" Heila nodded.
 
"Hey Yugi, you ready" asked a voice from behind. Heila and Yugi look to see that the voice behind them belong to Anzu. "Hey Anzu" greeted Yugi. Just then Anzu looks to see that Heila was there too. "Oh! Ohayo, Heila-chan, your here too” asked Anzu. "Ohayo Anzu. Yea! I'm going to walk with Yugi to school" replied Heila. "Great! We can walk together. "Yea!" "Ja ne Jii-chan" bids Yugi to his grandfather.. "Have a nice day at school.” With that Yugi, Heila and Anzu headed off to school together.
 
As they were walking; Heila was beginning to think about the dream she had last night. `In my dream there's the unknown dragon and I still wonder what that mysterious figure met by “soon your time will come” what does that mean. Hmm…I don't understand' thought Heila. “Heila-chan" called Yugi who noticed Heila lost within her thoughts but she doesn't answer. "Heila-chan" called Yugi again. "Hai Hai" Heila respond as her eyes widen in surprise. "Are you ok?" asked Yugi. "Yea! I'm fine" replied Heila. "You look worried, is everything ok?" Anzu asked as she walked over to Heila. "Yes! Anzu-san, everything fine" answered Heila with a smile as Anzu and Yugi smile back and they continue their friendly walk to school. As they head to school, the same dark figure that was following before disappeared from sight.
 
Meanwhile in a mysterious area there was dark castle that was completely hidden by the purple mist. Inside the castle in the throne room stood a man with blood red eyes and black and red hair wearing a black outfit with a red shirt and boots. "Sin, have you successfully located the two pure souls of which I need?" asked a woman as she sits on her thrown deep in the shadows. "Yes, Mistress Melantha" replied Sin as he bows before her "Prefect, now all we need to do is capture them" the woman proclaimed. "My mistress, it may not be that simple.” "Oh and why is that?
 
"Because they seem to process two items and I scene they contain souls of two other presents" Sin. "Really?" asked the queen as she stands from her thrown. "Yes my mistress" replies Sin. `Hmmm... this could be a problem for if what Sin says is true then that must mean they hold the items that contains the ancient spirits but not to worry they poses a little threat to me' thought Melantha with a smirk. "What should we do, my mistress asked Sin. Keep a watchful eye on those two for now, in the meantime first things first. Takara!! I summon you!” called the mistress. Just then a woman with long Indigo hair, dark blue teal colored eyes, was wearing a light blue tube top, a black jean jacket and skirt, and black long boots with a black tattoo on her right leg appeared from the shadows.
 
“You called for me, my mistress!” “Yes I want you too take of this man.” The mistress shows Takara a magical hologram of a guy with short brown hair, blue eyes and wearing a long purple trench coat. “Who is this man?” asked Takara. “His name is Kaiba, Seto and his one of the chosen true duelist by the legendary dragons. He might pose a threat to my plans so I want you to get rid of him.” The mistress explained to Takara. “He's good as gone, my mistress. Takara bows and disappears in the shadows. Melantha walks away from her thrown and looks down at the dark water below her throne. `Soon… Very soon, I shall cover both worlds in total darkness.'
 
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Ending Theme)
 
 
Anzu: Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh. Mysterious duel at Kaiba Crop, Kaiba vs. Takara. Duel Stand by!