Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Start of a New Destiny ❯ Episode 5 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
Yu-Gi-Oh: Start of New Destiny
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Theme Song)
 
LAST TIME
 
“Kaiba-san… You have no monsters on the field to protect you.”
 
Kaiba knew he had no monsters on the field. “Now Renshef the Dark Being attack Kaiba's life points directly!” command Takara. Renshef the Dark done what he was told a send a beam of energy directly at Kaiba. “I activate magic card Weak Attack. This card will weaken your monsters attack to zero.” “Humph! Then I'll use Horse to attack you directly. Go Horse Raider!” Takara went in for another assault on Kaiba's life points. This time Kaiba has no magic or trap card to protect him from this assault. The damage from Horse Raider reduces Kaiba's life points to 1450.
 
'Damn! She's better then I expected' thought Seto as he noticed he only had 1450 life points left. “I end my turn” Takara replied. Just as Takara end her turn Horse Raider returned to Kaiba's side of the field. “What does this mean?” asked Kaiba as he watches Horse Raider return to his side of the field. “Oh! I forgot to tell you. I can only control my opponent's monster until the end of my turn. I can only use Renshef the Dark effect once per turn.”
 
Kaiba knew he had to keep his guard up until he got his key card. "Now it's my turn, draw. `Chi! There are no cards here that can take down Renshef the Dark. I'll have to defend for now' thought Seto. “I place Horse Raider in defense. Also I play a monster face down in defense and end my turn.” Mean while, as the duel goes on the evil shadow draws even closer to Kaiba with every life points he loses.
 
Episode 5: Close call;Kuriteiusu,the Legendary Dragon of Knowledge returns
 
So, as Takara moves to draw her card, Kaiba continues to go unaware of the evil shadow that was lurking behind him as it continued to inch forward only to stop when Kaiba's life points didn't reduce any further. 'Perfect, as soon as I win this duel, Kaiba shall be done for' thought Takara. "It's my turn, draw card. I place a monster face down in defense and I'll have Renshef the Dark get rid of your Horse Raider. Ikai! Renshef the Dark orders Takara.
 
“Damn!” shouts Seto, as he watched his only defense monster get destroyed leaving him vulnerable again. "Kaiba-san it looks like you're struggling so why don't you just me save the time and give yourself up" comments Takara with a grin. "It's my turn, draw" replies Seto as he draws his card and looks at it before laughing. 'Hmm, I wonder what is laughing about. Ah! Could it be that he found away to turn this duel around' wonders Takara as she looks to Kaiba.
 
"I summon Kaiser Sea Horse, to the field and then set one card face down" Seto plot with a smirk. 'What's he planning?' wonders Takara. "And with that I shall end my turn.” Seto looked to Takara with great confidence. "My turn, Draw! Hmm... looks like this duel's about to end Kaiba-san and here I thought you would have put up a better fight then this. Go Renshef the Dark attack his Kaiser Sea Horse now!" orders Takara completely unaware of Seto's smirk.
 
"Trap card activate, Negate Attack. This card stops all attacks thrown my way, sorry, but it looks like my Kaiser Sea Horse isn't going anywhere" provoked Seto, as he stops Renshef the Dark from attacking. "Err... lucky move Kaiba-san but next time you won't be so lucky" growls Takara. "Hmm well see about that, my turn, draw card, Now... I'll activate Kaiser's special ability and sacrifice him to summon my Blue Eyes White Dragon.”
 
"Chi, I can't believe he was able to summon the Blue-Eyes at this rare moment" thought Takara as she watched Kaiba summon his favorite monster. “NOW! Blue Eyes attack! Basto Scream" shouts Seto. The Blue Eyes send a white and blue beam of lighting toward Takara's Renshef the Dark. "An eye for an eye, Kaiba, I reveal my own Negate Attack to cancel your Blue Eyes' attack. Now it my turn, draw!" She drew her card and then grinned towards him. "This is the end for you! I play Malevolent Nuzzler and equip it to Renshef raising his attack to 3200. Now, this is the end of your Blue Eyes! Attack!" Renshef gathered and massive energy ball in its hand before releasing the attack.
 
”I activate Waboku to cancel out your attack." Takara growled in frustration. "You just don't give up do you?" She shrugged and grinned again. "Oh well, no matter what you send out next turn, I'll destroy it and then I'll defeat you once and for all. I end my turn." Takara said and Kaiba snorted. "We'll see. It's my turn!" He said then looked down to his deck. 'Now if only I can draw the key card to defeat her monster.” thought Seto in despair, as he slowly goes to draw his next card only to halt as he noticed his deck was beginning to glow.
 
'What's this, what's happening to my dueling deck?' wondered Seto as he feels a familiar aura coming from his deck. Just then the glowing stops, allowing Kaiba to draw his card only to become shocked at the card his saw. 'It... It can't be... the Fangs of Kuriteiusu. But I thought he left after Dartz was defeated, why has he back?' wonders a shocked Seto as he stares at the card before him. "GO! What's taking you so long Kaiba-san, Play your next card" shouts Takara who was growing tiresome. 'It's a risk but I have to play Kuriteiusu in order to win' thought Seto as he now was sure for victory.
 
"Now, I summon The Fangs of Kuriteiusu" Seto summoned as he raise the card into the air. "NANI!" shouts Takara a she reels back in shock while berating herself for allowing Seto to summon the Legendary Dragon, Kuriteiusu. 'Impossible, how did he get a hold of that card? I never expect that one of the Legendary Dragons would return' thought Takara who was in complete shock and fury. "Next, I activate trap card, Tyrant Wing. I'll fuse Kuriteiusu and my Tyrant Wing to form Tyrant Dragon, but it doesn't end there, now I'll fuse Tyrant Dragon with Blue Eyes to create Blue Eyes Tyrant Dragon (2800 atk). “Ha! Even if you were able to summon Kuriteiusu and fuse him with the Blue Eyes your still no match for my Renshef” laughed Takara as she saw that the Blue Eyes Tyrant Dragon only had 2800 attack.
 
“I'm not done yet. I play spell card Lighting Vortex. I discard one card from my hand as results destroy your entire face-up monster on your field.” “Ah…so that mean” gasped Takara. “Be gone, Renshef” shouts Kaiba as he discard one of his cards to the graveyard. Then a lighting bolt struck Renshef destroying it from the game. Takara couldn't believe that she had no monster to protect her from Kaiba's attack.
 
Now my beast attack and wipe out the rest of her life points" ordered Seto as his creature delivers the final blow. Blue Eyes Tyrant Dragon sends a powerful white and blue flare towards Takara. Takara shriek as she covered her face from the blast. Her life points drop to zero. "Damn you Kaiba-san!" said Takara as she took down her hands from in front of her face to glare at Kaiba. "It's over; I've won now release me at once" demand Seto as the duel came to an end. "You may have won this duel Kaiba-san but I'll return and next time you won't be so lucky" and with that said Takara returned Seto to his office back to normal while she vanished from sight and the evil shadow disappeared as well.
 
Once Takara was gone, Seto looking at the card he held in his right hand all the while wondering why Kuriteiusu has returned. "Nii-sama" called Mokuba as he walks into Seto's office only to find him with his back to him. But when Seto doesn't answer Mokuba goes to stand next to his brother. "Nii-sama, are you ok" asked Mokuba. "Hun, oh Mokuba sorry I didn't realize you were there" replied Seto to his brother. "Are you sure you're ok? You act like you've seen a ghost.
 
Just then something caught Mokuba's attention. "Um... Nii-sama what's that?” "Take a look!” Seto showed Mokuba the card he held. "Is... Is that who I think it is?" asked a surprised Mokuba. "Hai, it's The Fangs of Kuriteiusu" answered Seto. "But why is Kuriteiusu back?" "I don't know, but I'm going to find out.” Seto knew one place to go to, to find the answers.
 
A later on in the afternoon Yugi and the others were just entering the Turtle Game shop only to come face to face with a surprise Sugoroku. "Jii-chan, what's wrong?" asked Yugi. "Come and I'll show you" replies Sugoroku as he motions for them to follow as he leads them to the living room. Upon reaching the living room everyone becomes shocked at who sat before them. "KAIBA!" shouts everyone as they all see Seto sitting on the couch with his arms and legs folded with his eyes closed while Mokuba sat beside him.
 
"Why are you here Kaiba, don't you have someone else to annoy?" asked Jounouchi in his usual annoy tone. "What's it to you lousy duelist" remarks Seto to Jounouchi without looking at him. "What! Why you?" shouts Jounouchi as starts to launch at Seto only to be held by Honda. "Give it a rest Jounouchi" replied Anzu as Honda held him. "Seto, what brings you here?" asks Yugi. "Yugi, do you recognize this card?" asks Seto, as he moves his cobalt eyes over to Yugi's while holding out the card from before.
 
"AH! It's Kuriteiusu" exclaimed Yugi and the others. "Kuriteiusu?" wondered Heila. "But what is Kaiba doing with him?" asked Honda looking straight at the card with puzzling look. "That's what we're trying to find out" replied Mokuba. Just then before another word can be said a soft glowing pink light fills the room causing everyone to turn their gaze over to the light only to gasp as they see who it was that stood before them.
 
 
Anzu: Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh, Explanations and the return of Timaeus and Helmos. Duel Stand by!
 
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh ending theme)
 
Please review!