Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Start of a New Destiny ❯ Episode 6 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
AnimePrincess: I'm so glad that you all have reviewed and are enjoying the fic. And I'm also grateful to my friends who help me when I really need it. Also there will be a lot of surprises as it goes long so keep a good eye out. Well here it is Episode 6. Please enjoy!
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Theme Song)
 
LAST TIME
 
"Seto, what brings you here?" asked Yugi. "Yugi, do you recognize this card?" asked Seto, as he moves his cobalt eyes over to Yugi's while holding out the card. "AH! It's Kuriteiusu" exclaimed Yugi and the others. “Kuriteiusu?” wondered Heila. "But what is Kaiba doing with him?" asks Honda. "That's what we're trying to find out" replies Mokuba.
 
Just then before another word can be said a soft glowing pink light fills the room causing everyone to turn their gaze over to the light only to gasp as they see who it was that stood before them.
 
Episode 6: Explanations; The return of Timaeus and Heilmos.
 
As soon as the light died down everyone inside the room were finally able to see who it was only to gasp as they notice who it was. "B-Black Magician girl" replied Yugi in great surprise. "Yes, My Master" Black Magician girl replied. "What are you doing here, Black Magician Girl?" questioned Yugi. “I'm here because once again I need your help, my Master” answered Black Magician Girl to her Master.
 
"Um, excuse me but who's she?" asks Yugi as he noticed someone standing next to Black Magician girl who looked similar to her "Pardon my rudeness but this is my sister” answers Black Magician Girl “You may also call me Black Magician Girl as well" replied the other Black Magician Girl.
 
She looked identical to Black Magician Girl but the difference is that her outfit was colored black and purple along with the wand with the brown swirl. She had light tan skin and these sharp looking lavender colored eyes "Your sister?" replied Anzu in shock. "Hai, My sister" replied Black Magician Girl. "Wow! I didn't know you had a sister" replied Yugi who was also surprised. "That's because my sister stands watch over the fourth protector of our world" answered Black Magician Girl.
 
"You mean there's another one" asked Yugi in surprise. "Yes... except this dragon is locked away until the chosen duelist comes to awaken her from her slumber" answered the other Black Magician Girl. "Her slumber?" asked Heila. "Yes, you see like Timaeus and the other Legendary Dragon there is another except she is locked behind a set of doors that cannot be opened excepted by the chosen duelist for the door is sealed shut never to be opened until the one chosen who can open it comes" replied the Black Magician Girl.
 
"Well, sorry to interrupt but can you tell me why has Kuriteiusu returned to my deck?" asked Seto, who decides to speak. “Kuriteiusu is here because I'm the one who has sent him" replied Black Magician Girl, as she looks to Seto. “If I hadn't sent Kuriteiusu you would have lost the duel, for the one you were dueling with is the one of the evil minions of who that wants to destroy both worlds" replied Black Magician Girl.
 
"Nani?" shouts Jounouchi. "Both our worlds are in danger once again" replied Black Magician Girl. "But I thought both worlds were safe once Dartz was beaten" Honda kindly pointed out. "We thought so to, but a new evil has risen, one more powerful then Dartz and is now trying to destroy both worlds” Black Magician Girl explained as tears begin to form at the mere thought of what was happening to her world. “It's got worse in our world. More and more duel monsters are disappearing” the other Black Magician Girl added into the explanation. “I fear if this keeps up our world will be consume into darkness the same for your world.”
 
"Don't worry well save both worlds like before" said Yugi who was determent to keep the peace in both the mortal world and duel monster world. "Oh thank you my Master I knew I could count on you" thanked Black Magician Girl show her great gratitude. "Sure! I'm happy to help you Black Magician girl answered Yugi. "Please this stuff again. Give me a break" replied Seto as he stood up from his seat. "Kaiba don't deny your destiny" the other Black Magician Girl burst out saying. "Enough, I'm sick and tired of hearing the word destiny I make my own destiny" replies Seto.
 
"But Seto" replies Yugi. "Enough, I've heard enough, let's go Mokuba" replies Seto as he and Mokuba headed for the door to leave the game shop. "Nee-chan, we should do what we came here to do" said the other Black Magician Girl, as she looks to her sister.
 
"Right" replies Black Magician Girl as she looks to her sister. Both nod their heads before turning to Jounouchi and Yugi. "Master, you and Jounouchi will need these for I fear that the one who went after Kaiba will also come seeking you and your friend" Black Magician Girl said as she raised her hand in front of Yugi and Jounouchi causing a faint light appeared before them.
 
Once the light vanished from view, Yugi and Jounouchi were able to see the card in front of them. "Timaeus", "Heilmos" they both shout as they took their cards. While Jounouchi and Yugi held their cards the other Black Magician Girl was looking towards Heila and gave her a wink. "Onee-san, I think we should now return to our world" replies Black Magician Girl to her sister.
 
"Yes, you are correct, we must leave. Well, until we meet again!" bid the other Black Magician Girl before she vanished from sight heading back to duel monster world. "Well, I must leave also, take care and remember be careful" and with that said Black Magician Girl too vanished from the room leaving everyone who was there minus Seto and Mokuba who had left shortly before.
 
'How weird, I wonder what she meant by we'll meet again' wonders Heila. "Heila" calls Anzu as she noticed the Heila. "Hun?" Heila turn her gaze to Anzu. "Are you ok" asked Anzu as she sat next to Heila. "Oh yes I'm fine" replied Heila, before going back to ponder over the other Black Magician Girl's words. “I can't believe it. There someone out there more powerful than Dartz Honda remarks. “Neither can I” Jounouchi agreed. “Even so we have to protect both worlds no matter what!” Yugi bravely decided. “That's right, Yugi. We did it before and we'll do it again Jounouchi proudly said.
 
Meanwhile Heila walk to the window and saw a most beautiful site. “Hey! Take a look at this” said Heila. “What is it, Heila-chan?” asked Yugi as he and the other went over to the window to see what Heila was looking at. When they looked out the window they gave out a big gasped as they saw the same colorful Aurora in the sky. “It that same Aurora we saw before” said Anzu. As they look at the Aurora, they saw Black Magician Girl and her sister flying in the sky side by side.
 
While Yugi and the other discuss about subject of that was happening unknown to them outside the living room window a dark unknown figure was watching them with icy cold red eyes.
 
Anzu: The Duel on Domino Crystal Tower; Yugi VS Sin
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Ending Theme)
 
AnimePrincess: Hey Yu-Gi-Oh Fans! What you think so far? I'm glad you're happy I brought back the legendary dragons but like I said there is lots of surprise ahead so keep an eye out. Well Please review and I'll update soon. Take care.