Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Start of a New Destiny ❯ Episode 7 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Theme song)
 
Episode 7: The Duel on Domino Crystal Tower; Yugi VS Sin
 
It was another beautiful morning. Yugi was just getting up and was now currently dressing for school but as he dressed Yugi couldn't help but yawn for all day yesterday Yugi and friends had gotten into a long discussion about the dragons and what Black Magician Girl and her sister had told him about.
 
Yugi to look at himself in the mirror to make sure he looked some what presentable. After that Yugi turns to his night stand where his Sennen Puzzle laid, he gently picking it up and put it around his neck. Afterwards he grabbed his dueling deck, duel disk and backpack before heading downstairs to grab a bite to eat.
 
After breakfast Yugi starts his journey to school while off at a distance the same icy red eyes where watching him. “I've located the boy who hangs out with that girl that my mistress finds so appealing, now to lure him into my trap” whispers the figure as he follows Yugi towards school.
 
Yugi was about half to school when someone called out to him so he stopped and turn his head only to notice it was Heila who was running towards him so he stops to let her catch up to him. “Y-Yugi-kun…. D-Didn't you hear me calling you?” rasps Heila once she's able to catch her breath. “Gomen, Heila-chan” apologized Yugi who felt bad for Heila.
 
“It's ok Yugi-kun, now lets say we get to school other wise well be late” replied Heila with a smile. “Umm!” Yugi nodded before he and Heila continued on their way to school completely unaware of the figure smirking as he just came up with the perfect idea. A few minutes later Yugi and Heila both make it to school and to class on time before the bell rang except Jounouchi and Honda weren't so lucky and got to class a minute after the bell.
“Joun-kun, Honda-kun your late” says the teacher as saw the two boys just coming in. “Sorry” both replied still a little worn out from running they did. “Sorry not good enough, now for coming into class late you both will serve after school detention. Now take your seats” orders the teacher as Jounouchi and Honda both take there seats; Jounouchi who was next to Yugi and Heila and Honda who was behind Anzu.
 
But with nothing further class continued. It was time for P.E. class, so everyone head outside except when the guys and girls separated to go to their own locker rooms but a big surprise was waiting to happen.
 
(In the Girl's Locker room)
 
“Heila-chan, are you ready to play volleyball?” asked Anzu. “Of course Anzu-san” Heila replied as they both change for gym. After Anzu changed for gym Anzu walks over to Heila's locker only notice she wasn't fully changed yet. “Heila-chan, aren't you ready?. “In a minute” replied Heila as she places her things into her locker. “Ok, well I'll see you outside” and with that Anzu left the locker room leaving only Heila.
 
“Ok” answers Heila as she's about to leave only to forget that she still had her locket. “Opps; can't have this on for I wouldn't want anything to happen to it” says Heila as she removes her Sennen Locket and places it with her things. Just then a dark figure came up behind her. “Now your mine” and with that he struck Heila on the back of the head before she could even turn around, knocking her unconscious. Once out cold the figure picks her up and vanishes with her.
 
As soon as they vanish Yami Heila was feeling something wasn't right. /Heila/ calls Yami Heila threw the link but doesn't receive a reply. /Heila/ tries Yami Heila again but still she doesn't reply. “That's odd she should have responded” thought Yami Heila as she moves to her aibou-chan's soul room and goes to open the door but find out she couldn't.
 
“I-It's locked…. B-But how? Did Heila lock her mind or…..” but Yami Heila is unable to finish her statement because she refused to believe her second conclusion. `NO! No I refuse to believe that something happened to her! It just can't be…' thought Yami Heila as she continues to open her door so she could check her light but no matter how many times she tries she couldn't open it.
 
Meanwhile Anzu had just came outside and spots Jounouchi, Honda and Yugi talking. “Hey guys” calls Anzu. “Anzu” reply the others once she made her way by them. “Um… Anzu…. Where's Heila-chan? Wasn't she with you?” asks Yugi who was worried about Heila. “She's still the in the changing room, she said she be out in a few” replies Anzu.
 
But what Anzu and the others thought was completely the opposite for back with Heila, the figure had token her to Domino Crystal tower where he chained her to the tower. “There's my bait now once my challenger comes we can get things started for once I win I'll present them both to my mistress” muses the figure as he sits onto the tower and waits for Yugi to come.
 
As gym class proceeded Yugi was becoming worried for not long after Anzu had came outside the teacher had started class but the odd thing was Heila wasn't there. `Where's Heila-chan? I know she's here' thought Yugi as he bumps the ball back over the net. But as gym class continues on Heila had yet to arrive to class and as each passing second went Yugi was worried more and more.
 
Pretty soon gym class ends and everyone heads back to his or her lockers. Soon as Anzu enters the ladies locker room to change she stumbles over to Heila's locker only to find her clothes and locket with a letter addressed to Yugi. “I better tell Yugi” and with that Anzu hurried up and changed before grabbing Heila's clothes and locket along with the letter before running out of the locker room to locate Yugi.
 
Yugi had just finished changing and was now exiting the locker room when suddenly Anzu came running up to him. “YUGI!” shouts Anzu as she runs over to Yugi. “Anzu?” says Yugi once she caught up to him. “Yugi I found this in Heila-chan's locker it's addressed to you and look what else I found” says Anzu as she shows him something familiar. “It's Heila's Sennen Locket and clothes” replies Yugi as he takes her locket and the letter. He open sit up and starts to read.
 
Yugi,
If you ever want to see your friend again I suggest you come to the Domino Crystal Tower today and by the way bring your dueling deck.
P.S Come alone or you'll never see her again.
Sin.
 
Sin? Who in the world could that be? Anyways, Heila-chan is in trouble thought Yugi as he quickly makes his decision and starts to run towards the exit of the school. “Yugi! Where are you going” calls Anzu. “To Domino Crystal Tower to save Heila” is all Yugi says as he dashed out the school doors and heads for Domino Crystal Tower. “Yugi….” whispers Anzu as she watched her friend rush out of the school. “Hey Anzu where's Yugi going?” asks Jounouchi. “Don't know he said he had to save Heila-chan was all” replies Anzu.
 
“Did he say where he was going?” asks Honda. “To Domino Crystal Tower” was Anzu's reply. “Well let's follow him” said Honda. “Yea, we have to help out our friends” said Jounouchi. “Your right; But don't you two have detention” Anzu stated out. “Who cares? Our friends are more important” said Jounouchi in his usual tough manner. “That's right!” agreed Honda. “Ok! What are we waiting for?” With that Anzu, Honda and Jounouchi ran off to catch up to Yugi.
 
Meanwhile Heila was just waking up and was now trying to move only to find out she couldn't. “Huh! What's going on?” exclaims Heila. “I'm glad you're awake” replies the figure as he turns to look at her. “Who are you and what do you want from me” replies Heila who was a bit frightened. “You my dear are bait, and as for whom I am the names Sin” replies Sin.
 
“What do you mean bait' what do you plan to do with me?” Heila demanded to know. “What I mean is you're my bait to lure your little friend here and if I'm correct his names is Yugi, right?” asks Sin with a smirk. “What do you want with Yugi? Yugi won't come!” shouts Heila. “That's were your wrong my dear, he's already coming” replies Sin. “No…Yugi-kun, don't come. It's a trap” whispers Heila as she hangs her head.
 
`Don't worry Heila-chan; I'm coming' thought Yugi as he runs towards Domino Crystal Tower. Yugi's Sennen Puzzle begins to glow engulfing him in white bright light. As the light started to fade there stood Yami. A few minutes later Yami makes it to the Domino Crystal Tower where he enters the lobby and enters the elevator before hitting the top floor button and heading up
 
`Hang in there Heila, I promise I'll save you' thought Yami as he puts on his duel disk and puts in his card all the time clenching Heila's Sennen Locket within his right hand. Soon shortly the ride to the top ends. Yami walks out the elevator and begins looking for Heila. “Heila” calls Yami only to hear laughter. “Show yourself” orders Yami.
 
“Welcome I'm glad you could make it” replies Sin. “Who are you? And where's Heila” orders Yami. “My names Sin and don't worry my little guest is right over there” replied Sin as he gestures over to Heila. “HEILA!” shouts Yami, causing the girl to look to him. “YUGI-KUN” Heila calls back. “I hope you brought your deck other wise this will be easier then I thought it would” Sin remarked with a big grin on his face.
 
“What do you mean” questions Yami. “What I mean is when you accept this duel you're risking more then just the duel you're risking the safety of her and you're other self” replied Sin in a low tone. “Enough, let's duel” growls Yami as he prepares his duel disk. “Fine” replied Sin as he readies his black duel disk. “Since you're the challenger you may start first” replies Sin as he stood in front of Yami.
 
“Ok I shall, my turn” and with that Yami drew his sixth card. “I summon Beta the Magnet Warrior (1700 atk/1600 def) to attack and next I'll cover two cards it's your move”. “Well I see I've got some competition. It's my turn, draw card. I'll play this monster face down in defense and cover two cards. End turn” replies Sin.
 
`Two cover cards… I must be careful for one could be a trap' thinks Yami as he draws again. “I'll play Gamma the magnet warrior (1500 atk/1800 def) to attack, now Gamma attack” orders Yami. Gamma goes in for the attack but… “Ha! Gotcha ya! Activate trap card, Boomerang on a chain” replied Sin. “Nani?” exclaims Yam in shock as he saw his monster rapped in chains. “Kuni with chain doesn't only trap your monster but it also gives my Stone Soldier (1300 atk, 2000 def) 500 extra attack points giving it a grand total of 1800.
 
“No! It's now more powerful then my Gamma and my Beta” replies Yami. “That's right, now Stone Soldier attack Gamma the magna warrior now!” replies Sin. Stone Soldier takes it sword and stabs Gamma, destroying it. “Ahh!” yells Yami as he shields his face and his life points reduce to 3700. “Yugi” replies Heila as she watched the match between Yugi and Sin.
 
“Err… My turn, draw. I play Mystical Elf in defense mode (2000 def) and then I'll activate magic card, Book of Secret Arts which gives my Elf 300 extra attack and defense points giving it a total of 2300 defense points enough to keep me safe for now” replies Yami as he activates one of his cover cards. “Tch, like that'll stop me Stone Soldier attack his Beta now!” order Sin. Beta was destroyed by Stone Solider and Yami life points reduce to 3600. It's my turn Yami as he draws his next card. A smirk appears on Yami face as see what card he drew.
 
“Hey, what are you smirking about” exclaims Sin. “I just drew the card that will help me” replies Yami. “And what's that?” asks Sin with a grin. “You'll see soon enough, first I activate Monster Reborn to bring back Gamma next I'll offer Gamma to summon Black Magician girl (2000 atk) in attack” replies Yami as he summons his Black Magician girl to field.
 
Sin just in curiosity to what Yami had planned. “But that's not all next I'll play Sages Stone, this magic card can only be played when I have a Black Magician girl on the field once I do this card automatically allows me to summon a Black Magician from my deck so now I'll summon Black Magician (2500 atk) to the field in attack. Now Black Magician attacks his Stone Soldier. Black Magic!” replies Yami. Black Magician sends energy of black magic towards Stone Solider destroying it in an instant. “AH” replies Sin as he covers his face while his life points reduce to 3300. Wow, Yugi's good' thought Heila as she continues to watch the duel. “It's my go, draw card, hmm let's see what I drew” replied Sin, as he looks at his cards.
 
What's he up too?' wonders Yami. “Ah, this card will help I play magic card. This card allows me to draw two cards from my deck. But I then play reload this magic card allows me to place my hand back into my deck, reshuffle and then redraw the same number of cards to my hand and since I counted 5 I get to redraw 5 new cards” replies Sin as he redraws his 5 cards.
 
“You have 5 new cards, big deal” replies Yami. “Oh it's a very big deal for now I play Change of Heart to take your Elf. Now I can play Black Illusion ritual to summon Relinquished” replies Sin as in a blaze of purple and black mist the ritual monster appears. “Sona!” exclaims Yami as he remembers when Pegasus played that monster. “Hmm, seems like you encountered this creature before” replies Sin with smirk.
 
“Now, Relinquished absorb his Black Magician” replies Sin as Relinquished absorbed Black Magician and making its attack and power his. Chi… with Black Magician taken I can't attack' thinks Yami. “What's the matter to scare to make a move?” taunts Sin, as Yami started to sweat as he draws his next card. “YUGI! Be strong” shouts Heila. Heila is right. I must not give up. I must believe in the power of my deck', “It's my go” and with that Yami drew his next card.
 
To be continued
 
Anzu: Next episode of Yu-Gi-Oh; Trust in your deck! Timaeus,the dragon of Power. Duel stand by!
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh ending theme)