Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The Start of a New Destiny ❯ Episode 8 ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
AnimePrincess: Well here part two pf the duel between Yami and Sin. Let's see who it going to win the duel. Here is episode 9. Enjoy!
 
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Theme Song)
 
Last time
 
“You have 5 new cards, big deal” replies Yami. “Oh it's a very big deal for now I play Change of Heart to take your Elf. Now I can play Black Illusion ritual to summon Relinquished” replies Sin as in a blaze of purple and black mist the ritual monster appears.
 
“NO!” exclaims Yami as he remember when Pegasus played that monster. “Hmm, seems like you encountered this creature before” replies Sin with smirk.
 
“Now, Relinquished absorb his Black Magician” replies Sin as Relinquished absorbed Black Magician and making its attack and power his. `Chi… with Black Magician taken I can't attack' thinks Yami.
 
“What's the matter to scare to make a move?” taunts Sin, as Yami uses a shaky hand to draw his next card. “YUGI-KUN! Be strong” shouts Heila. `I must believe in the power of my deck', “It's my move” and with that Yami drew his next card.
 
 
Episode 9: Trust in your Deck
 
 
Once Yami drew his next card, he takes a look at it. `This card could be helpful' thought Yami as he places the card in his hand. “Draw a useful card??” taunts Sin.
 
“As a matter of fact I did” replies Yami. “Then lets see” replies Sin. “Oh you shall for I play Swords of Revealing Light” shouts Yami as he puts the card into his duel disk and activating the magic card. Swords made of pure light shoot down and surround Sin and his monsters. “Tch… Your only delaying your defeat” replies Sin as he looks to Yami with that taunting grin on his face.
 
`Yugi…. Don't give up' pleads Heila as she watches the scene between Yami and Sin. “Well as long as Swords are in play I'm forbidden to make a move so I'll pass. It's your move” replies Sin.
 
After Sin said that Yami just glares at him before moving to make a draw from his deck; He looks at the card to see it wasn't the card he need to save his Black Magician. “I end my turn” replied Yami as he place the card in his hand
 
“It's my turn, draw card” said Sin as he drew is card from his deck. Sin just waves his hand and says “I'll pass this turn”. “It's my turn, draw” says Yami as he drew his next card. `Chi; this not it either' thought Yami as he still didn't drew the card he needed.
 
“Like I said you're just delaying your defeated” taunts Sin as he drew his card next card. “I summon Three-Headed Geedo (1200 atk, 1400 def) in attack” says sin as Three-Headed Geedo appears on the field.
 
The three rounds were up and the Swords of Revealing Light disappeared. “Well it seems that the your Swords of Revealing Light are gone which mean in the next turn your done for. I end my turn” Sin torments as he was assured that his was going to be the victor.
 
Yami was making a move to draw his next card and he realized that he had only one more chance to save Black Magician. Also he if loses the duel that he'll sacrificed both himself and Heila to Sin. “As long as he holds Black Magician; Black Magician Girl can't attack….. CHI…. As long as I hate to admit it he might be right. Maybe I am only delaying my defeat' thought Yami to himself as he looks to his hand.
 
Just then the puzzle started to glow. “(Mou Hitori no Boku)” calls Yugi's voice. “(Aibou??)” calls Yami. “(You must not doubt yourself, we can beat this guy and save Heila)”replies Yugi. “(But how?? As long as he holds Black Magician there's no way to win)” replies Yami to his aibou.
 
“(Mou Hitori no Boku, there is always a way to win. Just trust in your deck and you'll draw the card we need)” replies Yugi. (Yes your right, arigato aibou) and with that Yami snaps back to reality and draws his next card.
 
As soon as Yami drew the card he takes a glance at it, `This is it' thought Yami as starts to snicker. “Oye! What's so funny?” asked Sin with serious look on his face. “I just drew the card that will save my Mage” replies Yami as he looks to Sin while he still held the card. “You got nothing” exclaims Sin who was thinking Yami was bluffing. “What you don't believe me?” asks Yami. “Then I'll show you, I play the Magic card Mystic Box”.
 
“NANI” exclaims Sin as one mystical box appears next to Black Magician girl and the other around Sin's Three-Headed Geedo. Just then the boxes open to reveal Black Magician on Yami's side of the field and the other box on Relinquished showed Sin's Three-Headed Geedo had taken Black Magician's place. “This is impossible!! Three-Headed Geedo is now stuck to Relinquished” shouts Sin.
 
“Next I play the Magic card Pot of Greed, this card allows me to draw two cards” replies Yami as he draws his two cards from his deck. `Yes, I've drawn Timaeus' thought Yami with a smirk.
 
“What's he up to?” whispers Sin as he looks to Yami. “NOW… I play The Legendary Eye of Timaeus and I'll fuse him with Black Magician Girl” replies Yami as Timaeus and Black Magician girl combine together and a bright light appears. “Appear; Black Magician girl the Dragon Master Knight (2600 atk)” shots Yami as the monster finally appears.
 
“NANI” exclaims Sin as he sees the creature before him. “But that's not all for next I play the Magic card Excalibur which raiser her by 3000 atk said Yami as the sword was equipped to Black Magician girl the Dragon Master Knight and her attack went up to 5600. “Now my monster attack! Black Dragon Basto!” orders Yami. Black Magician Girl and Timaeus combine their attack and destroyed Relinquished and dealt Sin's life points by 3000 lowering his life points to 1500.
 
“But that's not all next my Black Magician is free to attack, Now Black Magician attack his life points directly. Black Magic!” orders Yami to his faithful mage. “AHH” yells Sin as he shields his face while his life points reduce to zero.
 
As soon as the duel was over Yami runs over to Heila and tries to free her completely ignoring Sin who was kneeling on the ground due to the lost he received. “Chi; I lost… The mistress isn't going to be happy” and with that said Sin vanished back to his mistress leaving only Yami and Heila.
 
Once alone Yami continues to try and free Heila except the chains wouldn't budge so Yami had no choice but to tap into his Sennen Puzzle and blew the chains off which frees Heila allowing her to hop to the ground.
 
“Arigato Yugi-kun” thanks Heila with a blush as she notice she was still wearing her gym outfit for class. “Your welcome and here” replies Yami as he removes his jacket and gives it to Heila in hopes it will give her some coverage.
 
Heila thanks Yami again and she takes the offered item. “Oh that reminds me your locket is in my pocket” replies Yami as he reaches into his left coat pocket only to reveal her locket. “Umm!” replies Heila cheerfully as she carefully takes the locket and replaces it around her neck. Once Heila has her Sennen Locket around her neck Heila feels her connection restored with Yami Heila.
 
“(AIBOU-CHAN!)” called Yami Heila in relief. (Mou Hitori no Heila) answers Heila. (I was so scared I lost you) said Yami Heila as she was now in front of Heila. (I know, I'm sorry to have worried you) Heila apologized.
 
(Please never do that again I was scared to death) pleaded Yami Heila as she rest her hands on Heila's shoulders. (I promise) answers Heila before returning her attention back to Yami. “Where are the others?” asks Heila.
 
“Um…” but before Yami could finish his sentence the sound of the elevator could be heard opening and the sound of their friends coming from inside it. “JOUNOUCHI-KUN, HONDA-KUN, and ANZU-SAN you came” exclaims Heila as she and Yami turn to look at the others.
 
“Of course we came, were friends and always will be for friends look out for one another” replies Anzu. “Friends?? You guys really consider me a friend??” asks Heila in surprise. “Of course silly” replies Anzu. “Thank you so much” chirps Heila as she sees Anzu approaching her. “Here Heila I think you might want these” said Anzu as she hands Heila her clothes which Heila takes before running into the elevator to change.
 
A few minutes later Heila re-emerge from the elevator fully dressed and walked over to Yami to return his jacket to him. Once that's done Jou speaks. “What happened?” asks Jounouchi. “It's a long story” replied both Yami and Heila. “Care to explain?” asks Honda. “Maybe another time for right now it's late and I think it is best if we all went home” stated Yami.
 
So with that said everyone left Domino Crystal Tower and heading home completely unaware of a female figure watching them from the shadows. “Sin you had your chance now it's my turn” said the figure as she continues to watch the group of friends walk away from the tower unharmed.
 
 
Anzu: Next time on Yu-Gi-Oh; Fighting for my friends. Jounouchi take a stand. Duel Stand by!
 
 
(Yu-Gi-Oh Ending theme)