Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The True Pharaoh of Egypt ❯ Chapter 1: You Are Just You ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Mena: Hey everyone this is my newest fic I actually have more then one I promise I won’t take long as long to update as long you review

Yugi: She doesn’t own YGH but she does own the characters she creates

Fox: I’m helping her on this from the beginning so it’s a guaranteed finish

Mena: Hello I thought this is one of my fics

Fox: It is partially

Yugi: too true

Mena: I finally decided to put a fic on here that has Yugi and Yami the same soul and everything I still believe that but no one else does except for three others

Fox: Incase your wondering I believe that too

Mena: Okay anyway here’s my new fic

Yugi: What about the summary the always cut it off

Mena: fine

Fox: After Yami fails to get his memories they run out of ideas, Yugi gets hurt by a innocent robber, because of a trader in the their mitts and they all seem to freak out but Serenity and him seem to be getting closer because of it so it‘s not all that bad and Joey seems to be encouraging her! Kiaba hosts another duel tournament but this time it’s world wide and it’s in the virtual world! Things start getting confusing when Marik, not the Yami, (Is Marik or Malik the Yami?) comes back and tells about an evil that has come back and they want Yugi?!

Mena: It’s a Serenity/Yugi, Hey! Wait a minute I was supposed to say that!

Fox: The summary will improve over time

Mena: HELLO!

//Yami//

/Yugi/

^^Bakura^^

^Ryou^

The True Pharaoh of Egypt

Chapter 1: You Are Just You

It started out like any other day for the Scooby gang as they sat in boring old class trying to stay awake from the heat wave, it was the last day of school (Fox: I wish it was mine, first I wanted to go to school now I’m ready for it to end Mena: Oh hush and lets get on with the story) thank Ra they suffered quietly for the bell to ring and when it did no one was left in the class room as the teachers sighs in relief as well “Thank god school is over.” she mumbles to herself.

Joey, Tea, Tristen, and Yugi were out side in front of school celebrating with everyone else “Summer vacation, about time!” Joey says practically bouncing up and down in excitement as well as Tristen.

Yugi chuckles slightly at his antics as he shakes his head before someone catches his eye “You guys go ahead and meet me at the park I‘ll be there in an hour.” he was about to bolt before Joey stops him.

“What? Why?” Joey says grabbing his bag at the last minute.

“Nothing it‘s just something I have to do.” Yugi says stubbornly.

Joey sighs knowing he wasn‘t going to get anything out of his little friend if Yugi didn‘t want him to “All right just hurry it up, Yug‘.” he says as Yugi nods and bids them goodbye as Yugi starts to search for the person he was expecting to see.

He finally does see him heading towards his limo “Kiaba?”

Seto turns around and gives him an icy glare “What do you want Yugi? I don‘t have the time nor the money to listen to your nonsense.” he says walking away.

“Kiaba wait.” Yugi says timidly making him halt once more.

“I just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done with the Dartz thing.” Yugi says looking at him gratefully. (Mena: This is after the Dartz saga)

“There is nothing for you to thank me for,” Seto says stubbornly turning away but stops and sighs in defeat turning around once more towards Yugi “Truth be told I should be thanking you.”

“Huh?” Yugi asks confusedly.

“You’re the first person to actually see me as me.” Kiaba says looking at him gratefully “And you were willing to help me out no matter what you truly are a great friend even if I haven‘t completely realized it so thank you.”

Yugi smiles and shakes his head “You don’t have to thank me, you are just you might be annoying and an arrogant pain sometimes, but your not so bad when you want to be.”

Seto chuckles lightly at his joke “Gee thanks.” he says sarcastically but good naturedly as well as Yugi smiles.

Yugi smirks for a moment before motioning to the park “Now come on.” he says walking forward as Seto follows reluctantly behind.

“Yugi one more thing,” Kiaba says to him solemnly Yugi turns around expectantly “since were friends call me Seto.” he says sincerely Yugi nods in acceptance (Mena: I warn you now it‘s not a YAOI I don‘t make those Fox: Now who’s interrupting the story? Mena: shut up) continuing on their way.

They had reached a clearing where everyone was talking and having a fun first day of summer “Yug’ there you are we were getting worried,” Joey says before noticing someone else along with him as he smirks “Kiaba?!” Joey gasps out.

Tea looks on angrily “You don‘t belong here Kiaba!” she yells at him.

Seto just smirks more and snorts “If it‘s any of your business Yugi asked me here.”

“Yug‘?” Joey asks baffled as Yugi looks at him sheepishly.

They were about to continue before two hooded figures came up with the eye of horus on the head “Hello.” they grin wickedly at the surprised bunch.

“Rare hunters!” Tea gasps out.

“So they‘re up again.” Tristen grounds out through gritted teeth.

Joey hurries and stands up with Tristen “What do you want?” Joey asks glaring at them both.

They seem to smirk as one steps forward “Give us little Yugi!” he says shocking them all.

They quickly regain their senses as Seto steps in “I don‘t think so.” he says just as angrily as the other two if not more.

“We won‘t repeat ourselves again!” one of them sneers “Give us Yugi.” he says glaring at them all wickedly.

Joey, Kiaba, and Tristen look at him defiantly “Why don‘t you make us!” Joey retorts back angrily as the robbed guy smirks and pulls out a gun so fast that no one has a chance to react, no one except one.

“Joey watch out!” Yugi yells pushing Joey down as he hears two shots go off as the two hooded figures watch in shock and horror before hurrying to disappear failing at their duty their master didn‘t want him dead.

“God damn it!” Joey cusses as he sits up “That was a close one huh Yugi?” he asks looking around as he finds the one he was looking for crumpled on the floor with blood pouring out of his chest “Yugi?” Joey asks in shock.

Seto runs over to him and presses his hands to his chest urgently looking him over “Yugi listen to me don‘t fall asleep!” Seto says urgently holding his hand to his chest as blood continues to fall free from the wound “Call an ambulance!” Seto yells at Tea and Tristen as Tristen hurriedly pulls out a cell phone and dials for an ambulance as Tea just stands there watching in shock and something else.

“Oh my god, Yugi?” Joey asks as he quickly takes off his school jacket and puts it over Yugi‘s wound “Come on Yug‘ hang in there!” Joey says pressing tightly to his chest as Seto puts Yugi’s head on his knees.

“The Ambulance is on it‘s way!” Tristen says kneeling to his fallen friend that was quickly fading.

----------------------------------------

--Hospital four hours later--

Everyone was in the hospital waiting room, including Solomon, Ryou and Mokuba who heard about it over the news or was informed by Tristen, they were all worried for Yugi some more then others especially Joey, he was pacing as the others stayed still praying that their friend would make it out of this alive “God damn it!” Joey yells punching the wall next to him tears slipping unconsciously down his cheeks “I couldn‘t do anything right!”

“Calm down Wheeler Yugi won‘t give up with a fight.” Kiaba calmly puts in but he hardly believed what he was saying, no one would believe it but he was worried as much as the rest of them were Yugi was the only one to treat him like himself and he was going to make it up to him.

“Can it Kiaba!” Joey yells at him finally relieving some of the stress he had.

“That‘s enough you two we need to be strong for Yugi‘s sake, we all know Yugi won‘t give up.” Ryou says quietly staring at Tea across from him who was fidgeting quietly but it was more like yelling in the quiet white waiting room as they all look down waiting for the doctor to tell them something all they knew was Yugi went into surgery four hours ago and nothing more.

Joey began to pace once more as the others were lost in their own little world, until the doctor came out blood all over his coat “Doctor is my grandson all right?” was the first question to be asked before other variations of the same question was asked as well as “Can we see him?”.

The Doctor shakes his head puts his hands up for silence as he continues “You can’t see him yet but the surgery was a success but we won‘t know completely until a few days for any permanent damage that’s if he wakes up.” he says voicing their fears as they all stare at him in shock “He would of died if you hadn’t if stopped the blood flow but I have done all I can the rest of it‘s up to your friend, now if you‘ll excuse me.” he says walking away to the next task at hand as they all stare at the door in shock.

--To Be Continued--

Fox: Don’t worry Yugi isn’t dead he’s the main character so don’t worry

Mena: It might take me awhile to update cause I’m just starting school this week so hope you don’t miss me to much

Fox: I already started school and I’m taking eight classes!

Mena: Yeah and all of them are above your grade level so your either going to graduate early or they’re going to run out of curriculum to teach

Fox: Hey!

Mena: It’s the truth

Yugi: We might as well move on

Yami: Guess your right

Yugi: Serenity’s in the next chapter

Serenity: Remember to review

Joey: See ya next time

Fox: Yeah right

Mena: ÍT’S THE TRUTH!