Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ The World Championship ❯ Rematch! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I do not own Yugioh (sobs)

The Dueling Lion (2 of 4)

"WHAT!" Bonz shouted in anger

Murmurs of "they've gotta be fake!" and "there's no way!" came from the crowd.

"Wait a minute" shouted Bonz "The art work on that blue eyes and Kaiba's blue eyes are different meaning that they are fake!" (Legend of Blue eyes white dragon Booster series blue eyes card)

"They are not fake" said Kaiba "They are promo blue eyes white dragon version 2.0" said Kaiba with a cocky smile.

The crowd was still gossiping and was awing at spectacle of the blue eyes. Yuugi, Tea, Tristan, Joey, Duke, Mai and Serenity were watching the match.

"That guy's gonna cream Bonz and his wimpy ghost deck!" said Joey in his usual

"And I'll cheer for him every step of the way" said Tristan "Remember what Bonz did to you"

"Yeah well I don't think anyone deserves to go up against the blue eyes" said Mai

"Hay, Kevin!" shouted serenity

"WHAT!" shouted Joey "you know this guy!"

"Yup, I met him on the bus" she said blushing

"Well! He's not as good looking as me!" said Tristan big-headed as all ways

"I know, he's 10 times better!" said serenity

"Could we please stay out of serenity's love life and just concentrate on the duel, look we just missed bonzes life points reduced to 2000!" said Yami

Back to the Duel

"Hahaha" said Bonz "You activated my trap! Deal with the Dark Ruler, it means I negate all damage but sacrifice half my life points, it all so allows me to special summon berserk Dragon in attack mode (3500/0000)" "Now Attack all four of his monsters!"

"No!" shouted Kevin

"What your life points should be zero" "WHAT! My life points are at zero!"

"I activated Barrel behind the door, because your attack needs an effect to attack me all at once!"

"Nooooo!" screamed Bonz "My ghost deck!"

Kevin took a rising sun badge and a berserk dragon.

"Well" smirked Kaiba "what are you people gawking at!" he shouted at the remaining duelists making them run off. "Well done Kevin!"

"Thanks mister Kaiba" said Kevin politely

"Hum, you'll make a blue eyes master yet"

"Hi Kevin" waved serenity

"Hi" said Kevin blushing

"Well Kevin, we've got to get moving" said Kaiba

"I can't wait to get more rare cards!" said Kevin

"Kaiba!" shouted Yuugi

"Yes Yuugi" answered Kaiba

"Who is this?" asked Yuugi

"Kevin Lionheart, British champion" answered Kaiba

"So you're the famous king of games" said Kevin

"This conversation does not involve you" said Yuugi

"You better learn to get along with me, because I'm gonna be part of team Japan, and if what Seto says is true then you will be too, unlike the puppy dog over there (points at Joey)" answered Kevin

"Arrgh why I orta!" shouted Joey absolutely livid as Kevin, Mokuba and Kaiba walked away.

About an hour later:

"Hey, Joey Wheeler!" shouted an unknown voice

"Huh?" said Joey turning around

There stood a recognizable figure; it was Espa Roba and his brothers.

"Hey Espa buddy" exclaimed Joey

"Hey you're in this thing too, how about we duel!"

"Yeah go on then!"

"But it's only fair to warn you I have grown in skill!"

Espa v Joey

Espa: 4000

Joey: 4000

"My turn" said Joey "I summon the swordsman of land star in defense mode!"

"Humm, I summon cyber raider in attack mode!" shouted Roba "now I activate the magic card, tribute to the doomed! Now I give my cyber jar from my hand to destroy your swordsman! Now my raider attack!"

Joey: 2600

Roba: 4000

"I summon, gearfried, the iron knight! And attack your puny monster!"

Joey: 2600

Roba: 3600

"I set one monster card face down then I end my turn!"

"I summon hyabusa knight!" Joey said as a bird in armor with two blades appeared.

"No"

"Go gearfried attack his monster!"

"Ahhh"

"Now hyabusa, attack him!"

"NO"

Joey: 2600

Espa: 1600

"Now you wheeler have 2 monsters on the field more than me so that allows me to special summon one fiend mega cyber in attack mode! Now my powerful fiend attacks his hyabusa!"

Joey: 1400

Espa: 1600

"Aha, I summon my Jinzo by sacrificing my gearfried!"

"NOOOO, My Jinzo"

"Correction, my Jinzo!"

"Urr"

"Now my Jinzo attack!"

"NO"

Joey: 1400

Espa: 1400

"Ha, wheeler you're finished!"

"How"

"I activate, Raigeki, then summon reflect bounder, now attack!"

"I activate waboku, so I'm safe!"

"Your turn, GO!"

"I use scapegoat!"

"Pathetic!"

"Not guite, I summon panther warrior!"

"Argg!"

"And then attack using panther warrior, by sacrificing one scape goat, and due to my deck master,!" the lion soldier, I can sacrifice one scapegoat to make sure one card effect isn't activated!"

Joey: 1400

Espa: 1100

"Ha, I summon guardian of the throne room, and then attack one scape goat, then I activate one ojama trio card, now I special summon a fiend mega cyber!"

"NO!"

"Now fiend mega cyber attack!"

Joey: 1200

Espa: 1100

"You're done Roba!"

"But how?"

"I fuse zombyra the dark and maryokutai to make the last warrior from another planet!"

"But that means….!"

"Yeah no more summons, next I equip my new monster with axe of despair raising its attack points to 3350!"

"But that means….!"

"I attack your guardian of the throne room and your life points become zero!"

Joey: 1200

Espa: 0000

"Ha-ha! Your fiend mega cyber and your rising sun badge!"

Espa handed him the cards and him and his brothers walked off.

Then the gang started to leave the park when something caught their attention.

"Nice duel, for a loser!" shouted a voice which was very familiar.

"Kevin!" shouted Yugi

"Am I summoned?!"

"Kevin don't insult joeys victory, he dueled a fine duel!"

"How many badges do you geeks have?"

"Joey has 2 but the rest of us have 1!" answered Duke

Kevin held up 3 badges as everyone awed at them.

"This is nothing Mr.Kaiba has got 5!"

"Sounds like the king of calamity has you by the pull strings!" said a cocky Mai from the back.

"What did you just say!?"

"Well, I was saying about how Kaiba's got controlled like a puppet!"

"At least I don't sell my self out to celebrityi.com!"

"What!"

"Well, yesterday I decided to look in on my emails, any way it said you have 95 spam emails, number 1: see top ranked duelist Mai valentine get to the bare facts at celebrityi.com. I think you get the picture!"

"Mai is this true?" asked Joey disgusted

"Well, I urr need an income!" shouted Mai humiliated

"Disgusting!" said Tea

"Ha so do want to avenge that Mai? Huh, feel like a tough girl? Do you? Do you?"

"I'll duel you, you weakling!"

"You don't know what you've just done!"

"I do, now DUEL!"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>>

Du du dun……

Next time on yu-gi-oh

Can Mai stop Kevin in his tracks?

Has this shocking revelation ruined Mai and joeys chances?

What does serenity think of Kevin now?

And what did happen to my Yami?

All these questions and more answered next time on yu-gi-oh the world champion ship series!