Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Through Hate Comes Love ❯ KUSO! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


disclaimers: Sadly, I do not own Yugioh. Sigh, it isn't fair. I want Yami Bakura to be my slave...hee hee. ^_^

This Is yaoi, meaning boys kissing, groping, etc with other boys. Dont like, please leave now.

Um..dont kill me. I, um, am a victim to American Yugioh...heh heh. So, lotsa stuff may be wrong but I just wanna write a decent fic. ^_^ (I dun know about Yami Malik's past so I made it up)

THROUGH HATE COMES LOVE

(flashback)

"Get back here, whore!!!" a sharp yell cut through the night air, rain pelting from the darkened heavens above. The boy tried to run, long dirty blonde hair plastered to his nude upper torso, highlighting the deep, bronzed skin. (an: i dont know his eyes) The eerie, light blue eyes were brimmed with salty tears that intermixed with the torrents of water from above. The rain stung the boy's open wounds, blood trickling from the cuts on his thighs where his master had raped him. Then, the man would send him to the brothel to rent him out for the night to whoever wanted him. "SLAVE!!!" The boy cringed, shuddering both from the cold and sheer terror that coursed through his veins. He only hoped he would find help but it never came.....never.

(end of flashback)

Yami Malik bolted upright, sweat covering his forehead, chilling his body. He touched the scars on his body reflexively. He moved across the room to the bathroom. Flipping on the light, he stared at his reflection. He was sixteen when he was caged inside the Sennen Rod, he had come to hate everything, love nothing. Then, when his....aibou...released him he had taken over the body and killed Mariku's(an: that will be regular malik's name) fathers. Malik shook his head, rinsing his face with cold water. He sighed, shutting the light back off and lying in bed. The satin sheets scratched at his nude body, rolling on his side. "How long's it been," he whispered to noone in particular. "A year," he answered his own question. It had been year since the duel in Battle City. Since he had seen his old friend Bakura from his past life in Egypt, when he finally got revenge on the one who enslaved him and became a tomb robber. Malik and Bakura teamed up to fight the damn Pharaoh and his goody two shoe friends. Unfortunately, they had lost. Now, here he was, living with his aibou and his family.

* * *

Pounding on the door woke the partly insane yami from his sleep, snarling viciously. "What?!" he yelled, trying vainly to block the sunlight from his eyes. It was a futile attempt. Malik glanced at the alarm clock beside his bed; 7:00. The knocking didn't cease. Disregarding the fact that he wasn't clothed, Malik threw the door open angrily. Ebony rimmed murky, brown eyes stared at him languidly, the white-silverly tinted hair was somewhat spiky, falling past his shoulders. The other boy grinned, shoving Malik aside. "Damnit Bakura, what the fuck are you doing here this early?!!" Malik demanded of his friend, crossing his arms in front of his deeply tanned chest.

"Temper, temper Malik," Bakura tsked, shaking his head. He settled onto the bed, arms tucked behind his head. Malik scowled darkly at the pale boy. "YOUR in a pissy mood. Did your aibou make you mad?" he asked mockingly.

"Not your business."

"Your right." Bakura sighed. "You know, you really should put some clothes on. The damn pharaoh and his sissy friends are here visiting your hikari."

"Pharoah's here?!" Malik hissed, pulling a skin-tight white tee-shirt over his head.

"Yep. He's invited us to go to the beach with them."

"The beach?"

"Uh-huh," Bakura twirled an edge of the burgundy sheets around his finger. "Do I even want to know why you have satin sheets? Have someone special in mind?" He joked but...was that a blush on his friend's cheeks. Bakura blinked, to clear his vision but the crimson stain was still on Malik's cheeks. He knew better than to question his fellow tomb raider. "So...make sure you pack some trunks."

"I know!" Malik snapped, shoving his change of clothes unceremoniously into a duffle bag. 'Damnit! Why'd he have to see that?! Of all the..DAMN!' Malik shouldered the bag, scowling darkly at Bakura. "Are you coming or are you going to feel up my sheets all morning?!" Bakura lept from the bed, grabbing Malik's arm. "Let me go!"

"What the hell is going on with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your acting less like yourself than usual."

"I..I've been having nightmares about my past, okay? Drop it."

"Fine..." Bakura sighed, watching his friend descend the stairwell. "But there's something else going on with you Malik...and I'm going to find out what."