Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Through Pharaoh's Eyes ❯ Bakura, King of Thieves ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Through Pharaoh's Eyes

Chapter 4: Bakura, King of Thieves

So that's it so far. That's what happened. Now you know. I'm still running through the streets, and I'm collecting stares from all the people I pass.

"PRINCE YAMASIS! STOP!"

Yup, good old palace guards. They've been trained well. They obviously won't give up with a fight. Oh crap, they're gaining. Not good.

I rounded a corner, and a hand grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into an alleyway. Uh oh. WAY not good.

The guards kept running straight. Why do they always do that? Now, If I could just...

"Hi!"

"AAHH!" I screamed. I had forgotten about the person that grabbed me. I spun around, and blinked at the person who saved me.

He was about my height, and had narrow, chocolate brown eyes. Oh, and his hair is something I probably won't forget for a while. I'm just guessing it's because it's long, and WHITE! Creepy...

"W-who are you?" I asked.

He laughed. "I'm Bakura, you?"

I probably shouldn't give 'Yamasis' as my name, or he might change his mind and throw me back at the guards. What name can I give then? What should-I've got it.

"My name is Yami."

"Nice to meet you Yami, why were those guards chasing you?"

Uh oh, think quick Yamasis-I mean, Yami.

"Uh, I stole the pharaoh's bracelet."

Is that REALLY the best you could come up with Yamas-Yami?

"Wow, you know, its been my goal to get in trouble with the palace guards. Maybe I should introduce myself fully, I'm actually Bakura, King of Thieves. Well, that's my title, but I'm really more known as a Grave Robber."

"Really? King of Thieves? Wow. But, why did you rescue me?"

"Hey, us convicts have to look out for each other!"

"Well, thanks!"

I think I've heard pharaoh talk about Bakura before. I think he was the 'idiot grave-robbing freak' he was referring to. Oh well, he saved me, and beggars can't be choosers.

It's just quite ironic that the 'beggar' is the Prince of Egypt.