Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Tomorrow Perhaps(or a peek on the derange mind of Seto Kaiba) ❯ Tomorrow Perhaps(or a peek on the derange mind of Seto Kaiba) ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tomorrow perhaps

Disclaimers: If I own it, every body would fight using monster plushies instead of cards so be greatful I don't!

------------ - means scene break



Tomorrow Perhaps(or a peek on the derange mind of Seto Kaiba)
----------------------------------
I walk towards their small group near the large cherry tree.

This is it. I'm gonna do this.

I woke up this morning feeling I could conquer the world (not that I couldn't) but I felt there's something about this day I should worry about.

Oh yeah I'm gonna confess my love...

My undying affection...

My heart, soul and mind...

To the worthless, second rate mutt.

Yeah, yeah...so what's there to worry about?

He's just katsuya right?

And confessing your love was easy right?

Nah! If you're me it would be the death of you...of me...of, well, moving on.

As I was saying, it wasn't that easy especially with Katsuya.

The guy could be pretty dense. Pretty, yes but still dense.

------------------

Scene of Jou recieving a box of pocky on pocky's day. The card attached to it were signed K.S.

He looked around and when he spotted the one he's looking for he embraced that brunette.

"Thank you Kinomoto Sakura! (1)" Jou hugged the puzzled brunette while a fuming Seto sat quietly beside them.

-------------------

And that's not the only time...

-------------------

Jou finding a new set of booster packs on his desk. He frowned when he saw it was the new released pack Yugi promised to give him.

Seto smirked when he saw Jou coming towards him but was surprised when he walked pass him.

"Thanks Yug! I love you for this buddy!!!" he ONCE AGAIN hugged a puzzled person.

------------------

Can't he see that I'm in Love with him?

Mokuba's probably right that taunting someone isn't the greatest idea of showing you care.

But I thought it was the best way! I taunt him for him to strive harder. Do his best. Can't they see that it was concern? Well...in a certain twisted way?

Didn't they notice that every hurtful words are for him to give his all? Jou's someone that's got to be pushed. I admit, some of those times are for my own pleasure of seeing the pup's face get all riled up and blush beautifully with anger.

No, I won't resort to giggling.

Anyway, as I was saying. I thought I was succeding. Too bad, this is Jou we're talking about.

And in the mutt's case...it was the worst idea ever.

So I was left with no choice but to follow the advice of my so called love guru-- coughMOKUBacough.

He said I should be more civil...sweeter even.

How the hell am I suppose to be that?

I'm Kaiba Seto.

The fucking CEO of Kaiba corp.

The laconic bastard.

The prick.

The stuck up rich pig.

I can't be civil nor be sweet.

AS I continue my rant, Mokuba said the magic word.

"But it's for YOUR pup."

Damn.

So here I am trying to convince my self that I, the GREAT Kaiba Seto, could do something as trivial as confessing my love.

I arrived and everybody got tensed.

I opened my mouth to say those words but...

-------------------

"Hungry Mutt? With the way you inhale your food, you should also be called a black hole." Kaiba sneered.

"For the thousandth time, I'm not a Mutt!!!"

-------------------

And so our cycle begins.

I should really be bothered that I've failed my plan but that could wait another day. Our fight was getting heated so I think fists will fly once again.

Feh, who cares about some admission that could ruin our cycle?

I'll just do it later.

Or tomorrow perhaps...

~owari

1. Can't think of anyone who also have those initials.

A/N: I seriously doesn't know where this came from and why did it end like this. I'm sleepy and sick when I wrote this I really have no clue....sorry for the swearing...