Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Trap of Emotions ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

She sighed. 'I can believe I'm falling for a Tombrobber.' She tried to bring her knees up to her chin, straining the chains a little to much, and winced as they pinched her skin. She settled for lying down on the soft pillow. Her fingers brushed along her lips that still held a tingling feeling. Bakura had been gone for awhile and she'd been hearing noises as he went about the hideout. 'I just wish I knew what was going to happen. Am I going back to Yami? Am I going to be a slave? Or, Ra forbid, is he going to hand me off to Malik?" She sighed again. Her thoughts found their way out of her head as a quiet whisper "What are you going to do with me Bakura?"

"What are you going to do with me Bakura?" He leaned against the door frame as she laid on her side, deep in thought. 'Hell if I know.' He had told himself that, if he got his ring back, she'd go back to the pharaoh or he could just sell her off but now… He smirked to himself, he had a beautiful, young girl chained to his bed and he was moping around brooding. 'Did I just think the word beautiful?' His head shook from side to side as he tried to straighten out his confused thoughts. The ring was he main priority and sundown was nearing. 'Keep your mind on the ring.' He chastened himself as his eyes ran over Calla. She was dressed simply, a blue robe. Blue, the color of mourning. 'Is it just a robe or is she really in mourning for someone? Might as well ask, besides, she is my prisoner.' He strode over to her side of the bed and stared at her backside (Not in that way! I think…) "Why the blue?" She rolled over and gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?" "Why are you wearing blue?" "It's none of your business." She started to roll back over when he grabbed her shoulder. She blinked as he glared down at her, a hand on each shoulder, holding her in place. "You forget that until I get your ransom you are at my mercy and mine to do with what I please. So if I ask you a question you are to answer, is that clear." 'What did I say?' He was acting just like Yami whenever he thought she was undermining his authority. 'Maybe it's a guy thing.' "I happen to like the color blue, happy?" He narrowed his eyes. "What's wrong?" It was his turn to blink. "What the hell are you talking about?" "You were fine before you left the room then you come back in all ticked off." "I'm the one asking the questions here." "Then what else did you want to know?" "That was it." They stayed like that in stony silence until, "Bakura-" "What?!" "Can you let go of my shoulders and let me up now?" He complied and walked over to one of the walls covered with weapons. He took a dagger down, tested it's sharpness, and put it back. After following this procedure he ended up with a few chosen weapons, sat down at the table on his side of the room, and began sharpening them. Now that she was up, Calla took this time to study the items on the walls better. After passing over a few painful looking items her eyes stopped and bulged and black leather whip that was proudly displayed there. It was in excellent condition, strangely enough, a small leather bag hung underneath it. As she pondered it's purpose she didn't notice the sounds of sharpening had stopped. "Beautiful isn't it?" Her head snapped in his direction. "I-I…" "That's only for special occasions." He grinned and she cautiously asked , "What about the pouch?" "Metal studs, gives it an extra sting." He gave her devilish grin. 'Lets see how nervous I can get her.' "Would you like a personal demonstration?" "No! I'm perfectly ok, no demonstration needed!" "Come on, we've got the chains, the whip, and of course, the bed." She choked and started coughing, "You are not serious." "Of course not." She gave him one her practiced blank stares. "I just find you fun to agitate." Her eye twitched once and she grabbed on to the covers, pulled them over her head and groaned. He smirked and went back to his knives. 'Actually, the whips and chains don't sound so bad. Ring, Bakura, ring!' Calla pouted under the covers, he had no right to have his fun by freaking her out. 'I know the perfect way to get him back but, he'd have no problem with it.' She tried to lie down and ended up falling off the bed. "Gah!" She was suspended over the side of the bed by the chains. "That hurt." She felt weight on the side of the bed. "Need a hand?" he said in an amused voice. "Uh, YA!" An arm went around her waist and hoisted her up. Once she was on the bed he went back to is knives. 'To get revenge or to not to get revenge, that is the question.'

 

 

 

 

Yes it is a question, for any reviewers I may have. Please give any suggestions you may have, I've had a severe case of writer's block lately. -_-U Any how, Please review!

P.S. Sorry it's short and there's not a lot of action but that's what suggestions are for.