Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Two nights, three days ❯ Searching the Mansion Part II ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Pegsi-Peggi doesn't own Yugioh.

Peggi-And if you want a longer disclaimer, go to chapters 1-6.

Pegsi-So, instead of talking about nonsense, here's the next chapter.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*

The group turns around to see Mai slipping into the mucky pond.

Mai-Yaaaa!!!

She goes down with a splash. The black water flies everywhere.

Joey-Mai!

Tristan-Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!

Mai-Someone help me out!

Bakura pulls her out of the filthy water and then hands her his jacket.

Mai-Thank you, Bakura.

Bakura-Whatever.

Seto-What happened? You're usually such a poised person. It's not like you to lose your balance.

Mai-I didn't lose my balance. I was pushed.

Serenity-By who?

Mai-I don't know. I didn't see who it was. I didn't have the time.

Keith-That's really weird. We were all here. It couldn't have been one of us. You don't think it was a.

Pegasus-don't say ghost. It couldn't have been a ghost. They're not real. Everyone knows that the only spirits that are real are the Yamis. And I'm not even so sure if they're real.

Bakura-Hey! I'm real.

Yami-Me too!

Pegasus-Well, in any case. It wasn't a ghost.

Mai-I wouldn't be so sure, if I were you. There's no way you can prove that they're fake. Kyle could have been telling the truth. This may be a haunted mansion.

The group nervously walks to the main rooms. Mai heads straight to her and Serenity's room to take a shower. Weevil, Seto, Pegasus, Bakura, and Yami turn on the tv to try and find something interesting to watch. Joey and Tristan begin their only talent. Eating competitions. Ryou, Serenity, Mai, Tea, and Yugi locate the video arcade room and begin to play the games.

Yugi-I guess this place isn't so bad.

Tea-Except for the haunted part.

Everyone is so busy doing their own thing that none of them realize someone's been missing since they left the greenhouse. Keith is gone. Without a trace.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~

Peggi-I know that seemed like a cliffhanger, but it wasn't. Even though it has the basic elements of a cliffhanger, it wasn't. It is supposed to end there. They don't realize that he's missing until the next chapter. I'd like to thank everyone who reviewed so far for doing so. I'm SO sorry I haven't updated. Things have been hectic mostly cuz of my fanfic contest I just started (by the way, I'm looking for contestants and judges. . .lemme know if you wanna join!!!) and-

Bakura-Couldn't resist some shameless advertising, could you?

Peggi-Nope! ^_^'

Tea-Um. . .everyone, please review!