Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ U.S. Exchange ❯ The new students ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: don’t own crap except for stuff I bought at the store. Characters owned are just me and some friends. I'm really bored right now just took a break from my dbz fic. I thinking of deleting that one and writing a different one but with some differences and I wanted to write something else. Even though they’re in Japan i'm not using the Japanese names cause the English names are easier to remember and to spell.

The bolded are thoughts. *.....* is yugi’s conversation with Yami (but I prefer to call him Atem). (.......)are author notes. This happens somewhere before the Battle city cause I like the whole tournament. Even though that I might get some events wrong and stuff just deal ok?
******************************************************************< br> Chapter 1: the exchange students

It was a beautiful day it’s the second semester of their senior year and the gang was excited. Because of the three exchange students that are coming from America. But of coarse they have to exchange some of their students as well. Everybody was happy. And when I mean everybody I mean it.

Finally those three stupid fan girls are gone! Good thing I bribe the teacher to sign their names on the application. To bad I couldn't send Reyna and her lackeys as well. What do we have here the famous Seto Kaiba bribe the teacher to get some of the fan girls away! No shock there. Now lets go to Yugi and the gang.

“Hey Joey what do you think the exchange students will look like?” ask Joey’s best friend Tristan.

“I don’t know I just hope they’re all girls and good looking” Tristan agreed on that comment. (If your looking for the Brooklyn accent then you come up empty handed. I don’t know how to do it and I just don’t plain like it. No offense to you Brooklyn people its just annoying reading it all. I don’t mind being spoke to like that its just a hassle with the writing and reading it. Some times I cant even understand what’s being written on somebody’s fic) Both of them got a big bruise from Tea for that. With them both nursing their wounds they ask Tea and Yugi.

“Well I just hope they’re friendly” the friendship bitc- I mean Tea said. (If you don’t like the Tea/Anzu bashing then I don’t care) “I don’t know, but it wouldn’t hurt if they’re really good duelist” told Yugi.

“Yea that’ll be awesome! More people to show my sweet skills to!” Joey exclaim. Everybody sd (sweat dropped)

“You mean to show people the pathetic dog you are Wheeler?” sneered Kaiba.

“Say what?! Alright moneybags your asking for it!” Before everybody got ready for another fight the teacher came in.

“Stop this nonsense right now that’s no way to behave in front of the guest. Now you three come on in.” And in came three girls who had different back packs then the standard Japanese back packs. (use your imagination on what the back packs look like)

“Students please introduce yourselves and say your interest and what kind of classes your taking while I get the seating charts to see where you sit.” Mr. Tomaiya said.

The exchange students look blankly at each other until the Laos girl with black hair put up in a army bun (or the professional style or whatever you call it) and sports trimmed glasses shoved the tallest of the girls. The girl looked at her and sighed.

“My name is Maria and I’m studying technology right now until I find something that I really want to do. I’m a senior, age 18 at Rancho high and I basically in all honors classes along with my peers here. And I like reading, the outdoors and spending time with my friends back in Las Vegas.” said the Hispanic girl. She was about 5’6” with black hair past her shoulders. She has chocolate brown eyes and seem very optimistic about everything. She wore a simple blue blouse with long sleeves and black dress pants with belt.

Next up was a White/Filipino girl about 5’5” she had green scrubs like in the hospital. At the right of her chest was her name, what year she will graduate, and what academy she goes to along with her school. Her hair was a dark brown blackish type showing she died it brown. She had hazel eyes different from the rest of the exchange students brown eyes. “Hello everybody. My name is Taylor and as you can tell I’m a Medical student at Rancho High Medical Academy. I’m 17 a senior and studying to be a brain surgeon. My interest are surfing the net, going to the amusement park and traveling. ”

Last up was the Laos girl. She’s the same height as the last girl with the darkest brown eyes you ever seen. She had kaki dress pants with a black belt and a tucked in black shirt with a collar. The collar as well as the end of her short sleeves were green. On the right of her chest was the same thing like Taylor but with some minor changes to it like name and academy. “My name is Nicole and I’m in the Aviation Academy at Rancho. I’m a senior as well, age 17 and I’m studying to be an engineer in the aeronautics field and a technician in other fields. I also have my pilots license sense I’m a senior because they offer lessons to the senior aviators. I like to surf the net as well, play video games and do martial arts. And that’s about it any questions?”

Everybody was stunned except for Kaiba. (duh.) They didn’t know that the exchange students were that smart. When they snapped out of their stupor hands were raised. The teacher called on Sayako. “Umm what do you do in your classes?”

Maria: Learn electronics and other tech stuff.
Taylor’s: Study the human anatomy, labs, and other stuff I don’t want to get into, field trips and demonstration of operations at hospitals.
Nicole: watch movies, build working model planes, and fix old WW II planes along with some of busted planes that’s a few years old, fly them, and take field trips to military grounds, and also meet the Thunder Birds at the Nellis Air base and old pilot air veterans.

They all stared at her. Including the other ex.st. (exchange students) “What? Its not my fault the Aviation Academy is more fun then the Medical one. I mean Taylor remember the first year you did in freshman year? All of those vocab and quizzes they gave you and all I did was watch a whole bunch of movies about planes shooting down other planes, the solar system and building those wooden model planes that flies. Especially those bottle rockets we did man those were the days.” Nicole said remembering the old days.

“Hey that’s not all we did we went to the Bodies Museum and dissected animals and other things. Especially that human body we had to do at that forensics lab.” Taylor told her.

“Okay moving on with more questions” the teacher called on another student name Tai.

“How did you get into these programs?” he asked.

Maria: signed up and put in a lottery because there were a lot of applicants.
Taylor: same here
Nicole: Ditto

“Do you need any requirements for the programs?” Tea asked

Maria: a 3.0 or higher
Taylor and Nicole: Same

“Nicole why are you wearing a guys size shirt for? What are you afraid to show what a big stomach you have?” Reyna a snotty cheerleader ask who was in the most smallest uniform you ever seen. There was "oooo's" in the classroom as she said that.

Nicole raised an eyebrow. “Because mostly guys go into Aviation. So they decided to only get men sizes. And no I don’t have a big stomach. I at least work out. The only reason why I have a guys medium shirt is that I like baggy shirts. Its less constricting then your clothes. Cause that uniform makes you look like a fucking whore. The cheerleaders at our school at least know how to show modesty and they act way better than you.” Nicole shot back at her.

The whole class was shocked. Nobody has stood up to Reyna before because she was the meanest cheerleader in the school. And she would do anything to get back at you at any cost. “Well I think that’s enough from both of you. Nicole since your new here you get a warning and Reyna you should know better than to do that to a new student. Three days detention for you. And Nicole I just hope you don’t try any thing on your first day here.” ask Mr. Tomaiya who glared at both Reyna and Nicole. Reyna just glared at Nicole for the humiliation and for the detention. While Nicole just ignore both of them acting like nothing had happen.

“Well any question you girls like to ask before we start on the lecture?” Mr. Tomaiya asked.

“Yeah I was wondering why are the girls wearing those short skirts. Was the principle a pervert or are you girls just plain slu-mgh” Nicole was cut off when Maria put her hand over her mouth to stop her. “Um what she meant to say was what a nice school you had and lovely uniforms. And Nicole shut up or else.” She whispered the last part to her. And Nicole did because Maria barely threatens anybody unless she was really annoyed or mad.

“Well Mr. Tamaiya it looks like we don’t have any questions for you.” Taylor said to stop with the growing tension in the room.

“Alright then, I guess I should tell which seats are yours. Taylor your seat is behind Bakura near the middle. Bakura raise you hand, thank you. Maria your seat will be by Yugi by the windows he‘s the one with the tri-color hair. And Nicole you will be right next to Kaiba in the middle of the second row. He’s the one with the laptop. Now that’s all settled lets go on with the lesson.”

--------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------
The end of the chapter yea!!! Tell me how do you like it. This is my first yugioh fic so be nice.

Next chapter: Meeting the gang and things heat up between Reyna and Nicole what will happen?