Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unendless Love ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

My story begins in the real world, four years ago when I was only 16, staring at my new school of, Domino High
 
The day was as normal as any other, but this day I started a new school, I woke up early and got to the school before any other students, so I could learn were I had to go for my lesson that day and for the rest of the year, I've done this at all the schools that I have been to, a lot of the time the other students found it odd, but it also didn't help that I was British so I was odd to them anyway, I started to sing to myself, as I walked down the hallway. I'll be there when anger, boil's through. I'll be there when pain, consumes you. I'll be there when you, feel low. I'll be there when, no one else shows, That will bring me near... and as I sang that last word a voice came from behind me, You have a beautiful voice! As I span around to see who had said that my eyes fell upon a boy my height with red and purple eyes and the same colour hair as mine red with a tint of purple but his was spiked! I stared at him in shock, “I'm sorry if I scared you! He gave me a small smile and told me his name, my name is Yugi, Yugi Mutou, I'm guessing that you're new here? I didn't answer right away, for I felt that if I spoke he would laugh for I wasn't from around here, Yes I am, it's an honour to meet some one that would talk to me on the first day!
It may seem odd that I said that, but at every school I have been to no one talked to me for about week, so this was a shock. Oh, Um... May I know your name? His voice no longer sounded sweet but normal, oh... I m sorry I've scared you haven't I? I looked away as if to walk off but he grabbed my arm and said, No I understand, its hard to start a new school, but you don't have to worry about friends I looked at him as he gave me a smile to tell me that he is my friend, I felt an odd feeling as if I've meet him before but at least for his kindness I told him my name, “My name is Rose, Rose Pargeter, weird right? I looked into his eyes and they were so soft as if old and worn of age, he replied with the sweetest of replies, Not at all, I think it's a pretty name!! My eyes grew wider as he said that and my heart began to thump on my chest, what was this feeling, was I falling for him, as that thought ran through my head I saw a sight that changed my life, Who is that, and why is he here?” I had seen another man taller then Yugi, but he looked a lot like him almost like a brother, Yugi looked at me confused and looked beside him, but Yugi didn't speak the other man did, you can see me? How?” This mans voice was deep as if he was an adult. Both their eyes were on me, I felt so scared that I couldn't speak, I looked back and fourth at them and just as I looked to the other man the bell rang and all the other students came in, I felt as if my life had been saved. The teacher walked in and told the class that I was new, and I told them my name. The worst part of the day was that I had to set next to Yugi we didn't talk much but we got on better earlier, and the rest of the day was long but it was ok, for the first day.
School had finished and as normal I had to walk home, at all the schools I have been to I've had to walk even if they were 5miles away. I walked to my front door when I saw a note in my Mothers hand righting, I opened it to find that her and my Father were going back to work and won't be home for a long time, my life had become a lone one. Both my Mother and father work as Archaeologists, so I am left on my own a lot of the time. The next morning was wet, the rain had finally found me, it always seemed that were I went the rain followed, and the worse part was that I had to walk to school.
I walked out my front door, locked it and looked at my gate and standing there was Yugi and some other people. They all had umbrellas and oddly enough Yugi had an extra one. I walked down to them, they all looked at me and smiled, Yugi handed me the extra umbrella and as he did this, one of the taller ones said hi and told me his name “Jonouchi” The others just followed, and talked to me, I've never had this, it was wonderful, they made me feel at home! I'm sorry if I seem too joyful, it's just I've never had this many people talking to me at once! They all looked at me and smiled. The day went on as normal, but it was odd because there always seemed to be eyes watching me as if people weren't so sure about me. I just ignored it but that was a mistake on my part, I have grown to ignore a lot of things that other students do due to the fact that I have moved around a lot and that I have been to over twelve different schools in my life in many different countries, but some Good has come out of it, I know how to speak many different languages and I know how to take care of myself.
It was lunch time and I was with Anzu when Yugi and the others joined us, they told me all about the people in our class and told me who I should stay a way from, and with all their anger they told me to stay away from Ushio, he will do any thing for money, even act as if your being bullied but your not.” With that said, they told me what happened to them a little while ago, and I couldn't understand why a person would do such a thing to another, but when they reminded me that he did it all for money it all seemed clear.
Lunch had ended and we had our lesson. We then had a break, and I waited for the gang but they had to stay behind to talk to the teacher about their project. It seemed that they wanted me to join them; I thought to myself perhaps, that is what they were asking the teacher about. However I was interrupted by a mans voice, I didn't know who he was, all I could see was how tall and powerful he was. He looked at me and then spoke, “You're new here aren't you? I looked at him and nodded, Well then you wont know who I am, I am Ushio.” As he said that name my, heart skipped a beat, a bead of sweat began to trickle down my back, I didn't know what to do, he continued talking and what came next caught me off guard “I'm guessing that you don't know the rules of the school, but there is one rule that all students must go by, and that is a fee of 200,000 yen.” I stared blankly at him and told him that I didn't have that kind of money and the next thing I knew he picked me up and covered my mouth so no one heard me. I was kicking, biting and punching but nothing worked, I tried so hard to break free, and when I saw Jonouchi walk out the class room with the others I called but of course Ushio had my mouth covered, I then had the idea of throwing my shoe at the locker because I knew that would make a sound, and it work they heard it and came after me, but unbelievingly these other guys come out of nowhere and blocked their path. I had never felt anything like this, fear beyond my belief, but it was happening all so fast, until we reached a room on the far side of the school. Ushio threw me down on the floor, I tried to get out but there were two guys on the door so I couldn't; I even thought to jump out the window, but that would kill me. Ushio walked around the room moving all the chairs and tables out of the way, my heart wouldn't stop for fear of what was coming. The odd thing was, I was more worried about the others then my own self, it seems that the bond that I have has grown so strong in these few short hours overwhelmed me and I forgot all about Ushio, until I felt a heavy pain on my cheek. At that point I knew that I had begun my payment through methods other then money.
I screamed as loud as I could to call anyone in but nothing, hit after hit, blood was pouring out of my nose and of cuts all over my face, my uniform clean on this morning now covered with my blood, I lay on the floor in such pain that I couldn't even breath. Ushio was laughing and yelling at the top of his voice, I have to admit you're the first to withstand this much pain, normally the victim has blacked out already, but this a bonus, I get to have more fun!” I looked at his evil struck face and a tear came down my beaten cheek, but not even this stopped him. He picked me up and punched me again and a again till he said, I'm bored with this.” When he said that, hope filled my heart that he would go and leave me to my pain, but I spoke too soon. Hand me my knife! Shock flooded me, this wasn't the end!
One of the men at the door handed it to him. He took it to a table and threw it; half the blade disappeared and the tip of the blade was sticking under table, and my eyes widened with fear, as Ushio slowly walked towards me with the knife ready. I saw nothing but red as my blood flowed into my eyes, it hurt but not as much the punches that Ushio had given me, but I knew that this would be the worst. He picked me up by the neck, I couldn't breath but that didn't last long, I felt a cold pain hit my chest over and over again I counted five times I knew for sure that I was dead, but then Ushio dropped me as the bell rang! It was the fire bell; I heard him yell, as he and the other two ran out the room and left me, for what I believed as dead. I lay there in a pool of my blood now covering my whole body, I felt the blood leaving my body and flowing onto the floor. I felt so cold that I couldn't move, the room was darkening every second, I thought to myself that the one day that I made friends would last forever, but I was wrong. This was the end. As the darkness grew I thought I heard some one call my name but I couldn't reply. I felt weak I could no longer see, or hear, but I could feel, I felt as if many eyes were on me, but it wasn't until I woke up in the hospital that I realised. What day is it and how did I get here? I didn't open my eyes for I was scared, but I know that I was there because of the smell. A voice answered my questions, “We carried you here and called for help and we pushed the fire alarm. We searched high and low to find you, but when we saw the blood we knew.” The voices, I knew it was my friends, they had saved me but they didn't tell me how long I've been here. “How long have I been here? I questioned them again, it was quiet for a second, Yugi then said, “You've been here over a month, your wounds were life threatening, you had lost a lot of blood. I listened to what Yugi was saying; and as I listened I began to open my eyes, and the first thing I saw was him, that other man that I saw on my first day, my eyes weren't in focus but I could make him out. He was standing next to me and seemed to have a smile on his face as if he was glad to see me alive. I was just as glad to see him, I had the same feeling that I had on that day many years ago when a young boy helped me, was this that boy or was it just me? Confused from what happened to me, that I'm thinking things that happened in England was part of this,
When I was a little girl me and my family were out on a holiday, we had gone to New Zealand, it was so beautiful the ocean was the deepest of blue and the frosts were the richest of Greens, it was the last day that we were on the west island, me and my Father were in the river with other family's, He would throw me into the water as if I was a mermaid, but when my Father did it the last time a large current in the water grew and took me with it, I reached out to take my Fathers hand but I missed the current was so strong that all the children almost got taken but their Mothers had grabbed them, all I could see was water and my father coming after me, but that was gone in a flash, I had been pulled under the water and I was moving so fast that I was knock out, the next thing I remember was being in the water face up with a young boy holding up above the surface. I looked around and all I saw was trees but I knew that there were no trees in the river in New Zealand, I then realised that I was dreaming of the holiday that we had, had last year and that I was in England, the river wasn't blue but a brown green colour, the young boy seemed to be running out of energy, I told him to stop, which sent him in to shock, he dropped me and I feel into the water, I tried to move my body but I wasn't able to, I was like I had lost control over my body as if it was still asleep, the water was so dirty that I couldn't see my feet, but the worst part was I on longer had any oxygen I could feel my lungs filling up with water but before I lost all my sight I was the boy his hair was spiked and I could see the colour of Red. That is all I can remember of that day I never did see that boy again for I woke up in my room with my Mother and Father next to me.
My head was racing with thoughts. I couldn't make any of them out, my head was pounding, when I heard, Come you must leave, she must rest When I heard that my hand shot to Yugis hand to tell him not to go, I wanted someone by my side, he understood me, and the nurse allowed him to stay. It was a couple of hours before any of us spoke, but when my head had cooled down I asked Yugi who that man by the window was. He is the Pharaoh, will the spirit of one, he lives now in the Millennium puzzle, and I m his vessel, may sound weird but it feels like it should have happened, I'm sorry I shouldn't be telling you this because it will involve you. Yugi looked away as if he was sad that he told me, I looked at him and looked at the Pharaoh and then is when I new that he wasn't the one that helped me that day. I told him,. Your problems are my problems! I looked at Yugi with a smile, he looked at me and a tear fell down his smooth cheek. Suddenly he seemed to move closer as if to tell me something, I looked at him and I realised that wasn't what he was doing. My heart was racing, his eyes grew softer as he got closer, I could see the water shining in his eyes, glinting like the sun on the winter morning frost. My heart beat seemed to speed up. Yugi took my hand and looked at me as if to ask, but before I could say or do anything, our lips touched. My eyes were closed, the feeling that I felt was amazing, it was like I had died in the arm of an angel. And then I felt it. Yugis heart was beating just as fast as mine. It was so soft that I fell even deeper into his charm, it seemed so long, as if time had stopped but when It did we looked at each other and, as if we had know each other for years, I knew to say yes to him. It was the most strange I had felt, but I couldn't help it.
Weeks had gone by, I had left the hospital and I was back at school. It didn't take long for the students to find out that me and Yugi were together, they left notes at our desk with the words Lovebirds we laughed at it for the first few times, but then it got out of control. It did stop after a while but then it got worse; threatening letters were passed through my door, I got the police involved but they couldn't do anything, and this went on for most of the year. It stopped suddenly out of the blue, but the feeling of fear didn't leave-it grew.
It was odd that this happened for Yugi told me how he never really had any friends and how no one would talk to him, but ever since me and Yugi got together deeper feeling were showing themselves.
It was several months later on a Friday morning and school was about to begin, me and the gang were sitting on the desk by the window, and we were laughing at Jonouchi and Honda fighting over what they saw on the way to school they both say that they saw a God, Jonouchi sates that it was the most beautiful women in the world however Honda say it was a man like him looking for all the good, both me and Anzu couldn't stop laughing!
I have made so many different friends, this is what I have dreamed for so long and it has happened at last, I've found people that will talk to me as me. As the other continue with the fight and laughing The Pharaoh appeared to me and smiled, I looked in shock for not since I left the hospital have I seen him, he just looked at me, You have made Yugi feel whole again, and that has made me feel different, Thank you.” He looked at me and then to Yugi and he was right Yugi seemed to have a glow about him, a warm Glow and that made me happy. The rest of the day was as normal as it could be. The bell rang for the end of the day and every one was getting out of there seats when the police came asking for me, as they came over to me Anzu had asked if I wonted to go shopping, when they cam up to me I didn't understand why they wanted me, they ask to see me alone but I said that I have nothing from my friends, they allowed them to say I stood there waiting for them to tell me, but it seemed that they didn't know how to put it, I asked, Why have you come to my school to see me? They looked at me and then to my friends they said, Are you sure that you want them here I nodded my head and they continued with a look of concern, you are the daughter of James and June Pargeter? I nodded with worry, “We have some bad new, your Mother and Father were found dead late last night, they were in a car crash. I looked at them and my heart sank to the depths of hell, I couldn't see out my eyes as there were pouring with tears I feel on the floor for my knees felt so weak, Yugi held me so tight that I couldn't breath but it helped warm me, I then let go and cried over his shoulder, it seemed that not only was it Yugi but the Pharaoh was there and the other they all came round me they didn't leave until I was strong enough to walk, but then I was still in shock, I told everyone that I was fine and I was going home, I stood up to walk away but I feel again, I placed my hands over my face to hide my shame and tears but both Jonouchi and Honda picked me up, and Yugi held my hand as Honda placed me on Jonouchi back, I look at to Yugi and he gave a Sweet smile I was about to tell them that I was fine but Jonouchi spoke before me, “listen we're your friends and if we have to we will carry, we know it must be hard to fine out that your mum and dad are dead, but let us help u home?” I looked at Anzu and she gave me a smile that supported Jonouchi so I let them carry me to my front gate. On the way home none of us spoke but I knew that all their thoughts were with me I could feel it. The only person to talk to me was the Pharaoh, “Yugi is very worried about you, as am I” I looked at him as if I was talking to my own Mother, “I' am sorry, I didn't mean to worry you that much, It's just I leave on my own a lot of the time, but I've always know that my Mother and Father would came back again, now that feeling has gone…” I looked away from the Pharaoh but he placed his hand on my face to make me look at him, he told me, “You have Yugi at your side willingly to do anything for you, as would the other” I looked at him and I tear came done my face.
We had reached my front gate, I got down from Jonouchi back to I looked to them all and told them, “Please go home I shall be fine, I don't wont to worry you any more.”, they all looked at me with sorrow and each of them came up to me and gave me a hug to comfort me. I waved then good bye and walked up to my home.
When I got into my home and I found that the house seemed more empty and cold, but the worse part was When I had changed my clothes and got myself a hot drink I saw a photograph of my Mother and Father, at that point I broke out into tears again, I called Yugi to asked if I could stay at his for a couple of nights. A couple of hours went by before Yugi meet me outside my home. He looked at me as if, “You shouldn't have gone home.” I looked at him and lowered my head. We had walked when, he asked if I was alright, I didn't reply, I just looked to the floor, he looked away but griped my hand harder to tell me that he was there. As we walked along the path, Yugi spoke, You know that you and I are not that different, for I too don't have any parents. They died when I was young and my grandfather has been taking care of me all this time, I know that it may not be the same, but I know what you're going through. I looked at him with sorrow in my eyes, but he smiled at me which lifted my heart, it seemed that when I was with him my worries weren't as bad it's like he took half of them away. But the odd thing was, Yugi was holding my hand, I care and I guide me, but the Pharaoh was also holding my hand, it was strange, but he was apart of my life and the comfort was welcoming.
We reached Yugi front door and he unlocked it, he took my bags and set them on the floor, he took my coat, as if he was a gentleman, it was sweet. It reminded me of my Father and how he always did that with my Mother and me, “I'm going to put your things in my room.” I looked at him and smiled, he seem to sadden but he too gave me a soft smile, he also told me to go to the living room and sit down. as I opened the door I saw that the lights were out, I did think that was odd but I thought that maybe Yugi grandfather was already asleep so I turned them on and standing there in the dark were all my friends they all looked and smiled at me, they then came up to me and hugged me all at once, I whispered the words, Thank you, all of you" They let go of me and looked to the door, I turned around to see what it was they were looking at, it was Yugi, he was holding a box in his hand, it was small in size but new looking, he came up to me and told me. This many not be much, but I hope it works, Roes I brought this for you so that we can always we together, its a promise ring.” He opened the box to revile a gold band, I'll always wear mine and I hope you will wear…” as he spoke those words I flung myself at him and kissed him to show that I love it, I held him close to my heart and he held me back I could feel his heart against my chest, I knew that he was the one he treats me with so much care as I do with him, I let go as he let go, we looked at each other, and all I heard was our friends singing, oddly out of tune, Rose and Yugi, sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G…” We both turned round and smiled at them and they smiled back. I looked to Anzu and her face showed sadness, I went to talk to her when Yugi took my hand and placed the ring on my finger, I saw the words, FOREVER YUGI on it and that made me smile I looked at him, and I saw in the corner of my eye, Yugis grandfather was smiling at us as if in approval and I know that my Father would be doing the same.
A couple of weeks later winter had set in and the night grow darker, and school was almost at a end for the year, the odd thing was nothing happened it was clam, and I loved it after what happened to me at the beginning of the year I didn't want anything to happen and my wish cam true, until that day.
It was twelve in the afternoon and we were at lunch, we were sitting at the window, “Hay have you two seen Yugi to day?” I looked to Jonouchi and Anzu; they both looked at me with worry. Honda joined us a couple of minutes later and asked the same question, “It's odd! he never miss school” Then it happened, a rock was thrown through the window Smashing the glass over us, but also it almost hit Jonouchi, Honda picked the rock up and noticed that a piece of paper was on it, he took it off and reared it, I saw that his eyes narrowed and looked at me, What is it? He didn't say any thing but handed me the note, I reared it and fear hit my heart, the same fear that I felt with when Ushio attacked me, the note was so neat that I knew it was planned; Anzu looked at me with fear and asked, What does the note say? So I reared it aloud,
Dear, Rose, I'm sorry to tell you this but Your little Yugi is in my hands, he is safe at the moment but if you don't come to the warehouse after school then Yugi will be in line for some pain and that will led to death, but if you come, will lets just say it will be fun!
I looked up at the other and Jonouchi yelled, How do we know that this letter is real, it could be a joke!” I looked at him in horror, but he had a point I didn't know if this was real until Honda said, It isn't a joke, before I handed you the note I took this it was part of it Honda held out his hand and there was another note with a some tissue, I took it and read the note aloud,
Just to let you know that this is real, I borrowed this from Yugi?
I opened it and in the middle was Yugi promise ring with blood on it, tears fell down my white cheeks, as I looked at the ring, I shoot up and ran for the door, I didn't care about my lessons, all I wonted to do is save Yugi, as I ran the other came up behind me, I stopped to tell them to go back but before I said anything, Jonouchi took hold of my arms and said, We are coming with you, he's our friend we cant see him get hurt, will be behind you all the way. I looked at them in amazement. But as Jonouchi let go of my arms, I understood why, they have know Yugi longer then me and that is what counts.
We ran to the warehouse that was said on the letter and we saw men standing outside, I looked to the others and they looked to me with faith.
I have to go in alone, but Ill give you a call if I need any help? They looked at me and nodded Anzu grabbed my hand as I began to get up, I looked at her, “I'll bring him back safe.” I walked up to the gate, the men saw me and showed me in, they seemed glad that I came at that time, as we walked under the door way they grabbed my arms and covered my mouth, they said “if you make a nose Yugi will die, so I stayed quite, they took me over to were Yugi was, I try to break free to see him but they wouldn't let go, I saw that his hands were bound and that he was looking at the floor, I then noticed that drops of water were hitting the pool under Yugi, he was crying, he wasn't allowed to look at me. They stated to cut at the rope around his hands, and at the same time tired my hands above my head. I was placed in a pool of water, but I noticed that they had taken my ring off, my heart flooded with anger, but I clamed down when I saw Yugi walk out the door safe, I knew that they wanted me and used the one closest to me to get me here, it worked. But I was glad.
It felt like hours as I stood there, but I knew that my friends were just out side to help if I needed it, I looked around to find any way to get lose or out but all the doors were blocked, as I pulled at the rope some one spoke, There is no point you would never get out, presides we haven't had any fun!” I looked to see who was talking but he was in the shadows , I could tell that he was tall and mean looking, I looked at him with so must anger that he said, A lady should never look so mad, let me change that for you and at that point I heard a buzzing sound, I looked above my head to see were the sound was coming from, I saw a box on the metal beams, but before I could focus on it, the sharpest of pains hit my whole body, I couldn't help but scream, He laughed, That's better, your face looks much nicer now! My whole body was in pain, I had been shocked.
This went on for a long period of time, even the sun had set and each timed I got current the amount got stronger and I got weaker, my legs were like jelly, I could barely support my body, my wrists had started to bleed for the amount that I was moving, but also the knock got tighter the more pulled, the water had a light colour of red, it got deeper and deeper as the hours went on. They untried me and took me to the centre of the room they had got large metal hocks and tired my arms to each, so I looked like the I was chained. They held my head up to show me that they had found my friends and each of them ha their own bruise were they had fought, as I looked at them tears came down my face, this is one thing that I didn't wont to happen. They each had a different look on their face, Anzu had pure fear, Honda had pour anger, and Jonouchi had pour anger on his face but also sadness. He was looking at Yugi who was sat right in front of me, my shadow engulfed him. I looked at him, but he was looking to the ground but I could see that he had tears, when I called his name with most my strength. He looked at me, I smiled at him, he moved towards me and kissed me, he placed his hand on my face they were so warm that I closed my eyes, told me, I love you I opened my eyes and looked at him, I tried tell him to look at my hand, he understood me. He found his ring he took it and put it on, he then put his hand in his pocket and pulled out my ring; it shone in the moon light as did his eyes, as he moved it up to my hand he was pulled away and slammed to the floor I heard him gasp for breath, I yelled to let him go but they didn't listen, as I yelled again, the man that was hidden in the shadows came up and punched me in the stomach which surprised me and winded me so I couldn't breath, but I saw that Yugi and the other wanted to help me but they were being held down, but it wasn't until the man came in front of me, that I know that this was no normal attack for it was Ushio. You seem to be out in the blue, let me fill you in, we found your friends trying to get in here from after you screamed I'm guessing, we so filled them in that if they did any damage to any one in the warehouse that you would Die.” When he said that word my eye narrowed, I looked right in to his eyes and screamed, Why are you doing this, what reason have you got? He looked at me and whispered, “I don't have one!” as he moved away he also added, “If you want one, well then maybe it because you have something that I have always wanted?” I looked at him with confusion, it then hit me, Love he has never been loved and because I had it, he wanted it.
The others wanted to get up and help me but there was no way they could, but the Pharaoh could talk to me and he did, he told me that he will take over for Yugi and challenge them to a duel, but I knew that wouldn't work, If you do that they will know don't forget that you have fought him before, please don't, I cant put Yugi through this, please…” I looked at him as tears began to build in my eyes, I asked, if you change please let me talk to him?” The Pharaoh looked at me and nodded, the next thing I knew he was sitting on the floor and Yugi was in front of me, he smiled at me with the sweeties look and I smiled back, there were so many things that I wonted to tell him, that id didn't know were to begin but Ushio saw what happened, he saw the difference in Yugi, he went over to the Pharaoh and placed his hand around his neck, “now. I will not allow any games, in my fun…” hid grip got tighter every time he spoke, “Yugi, go back please, I can't let this happen.” I looked at Yugi the look on Yugi face told me all that I need to know, I knew that if he changed back that he could die, but I knew Ushio would stop once he saw Yugi.
A nose came form behind me, I tried to see what It was but I still didn't have enough energy, as the others got up I saw terror on their face, they all ran out of the way including Yugi I followed them with my eyes but they ran out of view.
The sound was odd, it was metal, but there seemed to be a hissing sound, like air was getting away, it was then that I felt it. Cold compressed metal on my legs holding me in place like a pillar.
After the nose stopped, there seemed to be something larger moving and this time I knew it was coming from above me, I used all my power that I had left to look up, but as I did so it struck. All Ushio men ran, but my friends came running, they stood and looked at me, Yugi wasn't there for he was caught up by Ushio men, but both Jonouchi and Honda had tears down their face as they stood staring at me, and when Yugi did reach me he fell to his knees. The metal clamps holding my legs had dropped and the larger object on longer stood behind me, but lay on the floor with hole through out it. I t was quite for a moment, I can't remember much after that time, but when I felt his hand on my face I opened my eyes, I looked right into his like the first day we meet. His face was cover with tears, I tried to wipe them away but my hand had blood all over them I then noticed that his arms were coved in my blood a tear came done my cheek and he wiped it way with his thumb, I looked deep into his eyes and he did the same, I felt so warm with him there but I knew that it wouldn't last long, the last thing I remember of that time was his eyes and the words that he told me, You are an angel, that came down from heaven to bless my life, I love you Rose and will always till the end of time As my eyes grow dark I told him, “ I love you Yugi and I will always.” and that was all, but the strange thing was, I saw Yugi on the floor holding my body, I have never forgotten those words.
As I stand by and watch I am able to protect him from many dangers and comfort him in dark times, “Hay gays have you every felt warmed at a bad moment in time?” Yugi looked to his friends and then to the Pharaoh, none spoke. “Pharaoh, do you think Rose is watching use?” Yugi looked to the night sky, the Pharaoh looked to Yugi, “She does more then watch over us Yugi, she is our Guardian angel.”