Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unforgivable

Sakura:I should tell you all. No original characters in this story. It would screw it up.

Chapter 3

'It will work I hope...maybe I shouldn't?' Yami was having second thoughts on his plan to cheer up his lighter side. He really wanted it to go well but wasn't sure how Yugi would react.

"Hey man!" Joey slapped Yami on the back gently.

"Hey Joey..." Yami replied in a dis-spirited voice.

"Wat's wrong? Is it about Yug? If it is...I'm sure he'll be okay. That phyco or whatever she's called will help him." Joey smiled a small smile, 'If I only we could.'

"I hope so...I was thinking of throwing Yugi a welcome home party, invite all his friends...you know...the works type of deal. Maybe it will bring a smile back to his face?" Yami looked up at Joey.

"Dat's an awesume idea! Let's do it!"

"Now...who to invite? Well, there's Tristan, Marik, Ishizu-"

"She betta not tell da future!"

"She doesn't have a millennium item anymore...Kaiba-"

"Betta not. He's not exactly da life of da party you know what I mean. Now Mokuba...whew!"

"Kaiba! Mokuba, Bakura, Ryou, Odion, Mai...Tea?"

Joey finshed writting down Mai's name when he stopped at Tea's. "Not so sure 'bout dat girl pal."

"But Joey. She's Yugi's friend also. Even though she's not doing a great job of it," Yami replied, "But we should set up the party and get help some doing it."

"Yeah...I'll call the others, just think about the Tea thing. She's been acting strange recently. Really strange. She acts even stranger when she's around you...remember that one time?"

"Do I have to?" Yami asked sighing.

(Flashback to three months ago)

Tea, Yami, Yugi, and Joey were all hanging out at the new pizza palor eating a large double cheese, peporoni, ham, and bacon pizza. (A/N: Man this is making me hungry for pizza)

"So what are you guys doing this weekend coming up?" Tea asked in that annoying cheery voice she has.

"I don't know? I really hope Grandpa gets better. He's been the hospital so long..." Yugi felt a tear threaten to come out but he hid it.

"He'll get betta! He's gotta!" Joey replied gently slapping Yugi on the back.

"I'm sure he will," Yugi felt Yami's hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah! Think positive! No I sugest that Yami remove his hand from Yugi's shoulder," Tea's voice became full of malice, "You don't want to break it." Her voice became a high tone again.

"Uh..." Joey, Yugi, and Yami looked at Tea with odd expressions. Yugi hid sorrow between his eyes. Yami and Joey saw this and sugested they leave. Tea sat there alone at least until she pulled Yami back down.

"You can stay...please?" Yami looked toward Yugi and Joey who only nodded and went on their way.

"Man, I hate Tea when she gets like this!"

"Awe come on Joey. She's just a little upset, about what though, I don't know?" Yugi shrugged his shoulders.

(flash foreward to a week later: Still in flash back)

"Mr. Motou?"

"Yes Dr. Peton," Yugi looked up from the floor.

"I would like to speak to you in my office, would your friend and brother like to join us?"

"Brother?" Yugi looked at his darker side, "Oh! Yami! Sure."

The four entered the office. Yami's beeper showed Tea's number.

"I'll deal with her."

Yugi and Yami nodded. "Thanks," Yugi replied.

The office door closed. "Take a seat...you might need it."

"Why?" Yami asked while they both sat down...

(Flash Foreward to Yugi's Grandfathers Funeral)

"Grandpa..." Yugi cried.

"Yami, come on. After the funeral let's for some dinner, alone..." Tea whispered. Yami didn't reply, which was a big mistake on his part since she took that as a yes.

"Sssh!" Joey shushed Tea. She shot him a dirty look. Yami placed a hand on Yugi's shoulder.

"Yami...why? WHY?!" Yugi asked after the funeral, "Why'd he have to go?" Tears fell from his eyes.

"Yugi things will get better, I promise."

"Yug...I'm really sorry about your grandpa. Something has got to make it better. I'll find away, promise."

(End Flashblack)

"We couldn't keep our promise could we?" Yami sighed.

"I guess we couldn't seeing as Yug tried to kill himself," Joey looked down at the floor and crumpled the list of guests in his hands.

"We better get started."

"Yep! Yug has to smile! Let's keep our promise. Let's make things better for him." Joey's mouth formed into a tiny grin and began to call the guests.

Sakura: Well...how was it? Good? Bad?