Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

Sakura: I'm on chapter eight! Yay! I'm so happy!!! Anyway...here you guys go...and so sorry for the cliffy...not! J/K. Anyway enjoy! Yugi Muuto. Muuto=die.

"Oh Yugi..."

"Wat is it?" Joey asked. He was in the midst of trying to get Yugi to calm down.

"This picture..." Yami examined the photo in hand. He picked up another one from the floor, carefully, he shook off the small shards of glass.

"Wat is it?!" Joey asked getting impaitent.

"They're pictures...of his...grandfather," Yami carefully gathered up the other photos and placed them in a shoe box.

"Yug? Yug, come on, let's go..." Joey lifted Yugi to his feet and took him upstairs to talk to him. Yami cleaned up and went to talk to Yugi.

________________________________

"Joey tell the school Yugi will be a little late please?" Yami asked Joey.

"Sure Yami! Whateva you say...talk to him...he needs it," Joey left for school but ran back in when he remembered he forgot his bag and pants.

"Yugi...tell me, why did you do that?"

"I...I saw him...all over. He's gone...not coming back...too many memories!" Yugi huddled up into a ball on his bed and started to cry.

"Yugi, I know you miss him, he was your grandfather," Yami placed a comforting hand on Yugi's shoulder.

"No! Dead! Alone! Memories!" Yugi clutched his head and closed his eyes tight.

(A/N: Awe...T_T)

"Yugi!" Yami shook him roughly, "YUGI!" the small teen did not snap out of his trance.

Yami picked Yugi up from the bed and carried him to the shower. He turned on the shower, a stream of cold water hit Yugi's back sending shock waves through his body. Yugi twitched and jumped in response.

"C-Cold!" Yugi crawled out of the tub and turned off the water, Yugi shivered, "W-What d-did you do you d-d-do th-tha-that f-f-for?" Yugi stuttered feeling the warmth of a towl cover him.

"To snap you out of whatever happened to you. Now let's get you dried off, okay?" Yami smiled a small smile at Yugi and carefully undid the bandages covering the cut up wrists. He placed new bandages on and let Yugi get dressed.

After dressing, Yugi got a ride to school from Yami. (For all you Yugi and Yami fans out there I let Yami drive! Yes he has a licence and no he's not allowed to use shadow magic on the car, it's against the law! ^^U)

"Arigatou," Yugi bowed to Yami and ran into the school to get to science class on time.

_____________________________

Watching the shop wasn't all that interesting to Yami. He was extremly tired from being up late.

'Man am I tired...I need some sleep...but I promised-' Yami heard the door open. He quickly yawned and headed to the customer. "Can I help you sir?"

"Yes...I need some help finding cards for a zombie deck, my son really loves the game," Yami couldn't help but smile at how so many young people were interested in duel monsters.

"Of course sir..."

________________________

"What do carbohydrates do Mr. Motou?" Mr. Gangerin asked. He was a sixty year old man with slightly grey hair and a balding spot. He was extremly grumpy and didn't like teenagers.

"They give you energy, and some foods cotain less than most," Yugi replied.

"Good answer-" Yugi's face beamed, "That's what I would say if it was any other student with the brains worth my time. Tough luck Mr. Motou," the teacher resumed his long note on the board.

Yugi shook with anger and sadness and Joey clentched his fists, he knew Yugi had the brains to get an 'A' in this class, even though he had never experienced one.

"Would you like to say something mutt?" Kaiba asked turning around to face Joey.

"Lay off rich boy!" Joey hissed. Yugi looked absolutly heart broken. He was in no condition to get treated like this. He knew Yami had informed the teachers of what Yugi had been through, but what exactly did Yami tell them?

Joey fought as hard as he could not to blow up at the teacher.

__________________________________

Yami closed up the shop early and headed to the couch. He closed his eyes and fell asleep but was woken up when he felt Yugi's anger and sadness. Yami couldn't do anything and knew Joey was there for Yugi. He was about to get up when he heard Yugi in their mind link.

//Yugi?//

/Get some sleep, I'll be okay./

//Are you sure?//

/Positive!/ Yugi sent a happy thought to Yami allowing the tired dark to get some well needed sleep.

_______________________________

Yugi sighed well eating lunch. Tea had been called down to the office for buying a skirt too short for their standards. It was a jean day so they could wear whatever they wanted but Yugi just wore his uniform since Yami got his outfit wet snapping him out of a trance.

'Why did those pictures of...no! He's dead! He's not coming back!' Yugi finished his lunch and went out to the gardens. Tristan and Joey were sitting out there watching some kid fall on his skate board. Yugi tapped Joey on the shoulder and timidly sat next to him. He forgot what it was like to have friends.

"Hey hun!" Joey turned around.

"M-Mai...wat are you doin' here?" Joey asked a bit stunned.

"I'm registering as a student teacher in fashion. Got a problem with that?" Mai asked a little put out.

"No!" Joey stood up, "Wanna to sit down?"

"Arigatou Joesph."

"Don't call me that!"

"Oh...get over it Joey. Anyway...your sister is always a fun one to teach...Tea is in the class I help with...ugh..." Mai made a sound as if gagging.

"Always fun," Tristan replied, "Did you hear...Merik is coming to check this place out for school. He called me last night. Ishizu is going to be teaching ancient egyption too, looks like were all here!" Tristan laughed.

"Hey Motou! Catch!" A foot ball was tossed at Yugi's head but Kaiba caught it.

"Trying to hit me were you?" Kaiba asked with a snarl, "We'll see about that." Kaiba wiped out his cell phone and was about to the call the cops when-

"No man! Please! No! We were aiming for-"

"Kaiba!" Joey chanted out angrily.

"No! No! Were so sorry Mr. Kaiba! We'll leave now!" the boys tore through the school doors and didn't come back.

"Don't say I don't do favors for you," Kaiba walked away and entered the school.

"Well...that was new..." Tristan exclaimed.

"Wow..."

Sakura: 0_0 wow! Did I just make Kaiba do that? Oh well...had to make him do something nice! ^^ Well I'll get working on chapter nine soon. I have no ideas what to do so review and tell me some. What do you think I should do?