Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ Meet Malat ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Here are some notes:

The story is mainly being told in third person

Thought

Vision

Regular

Frankfurt, Kentucky

Malat Anne Ishak was a 16 ear old girl, living in Kentucky. She was tall for a girl her age, and she had long black hair that stopped right at the middle of her back, deep tan skin and she had deep sea green eyes. Her family was made up of an Arabian Bedouin chieftain, an Egyptian Archaeologist, a Journalist, and 25 horses. Her grandpa's were living in Egypt and Saudi Arabia, while her mom had to take of her family in Kentucky.

Ring, ring, the telephone rang. Malat got up out of her room to answer the phone. She checked caller ID, just in case it was one of her four best friends. It was. Her best friend Emily was on the phone.

"Hello, Malat Ishak speaking," she answered the phone politely.

"Hey! Malat, I'm moving to Domino City, Japan!" the voice of her best friend, Emily, shouted in her ear.

"That's great! I am going there for a year to live with my dad. You know, the whole divorce thing," Malat said happily.

"Mom and Dad are as excited as mules. You think they'd be happy that we were moving to the place where Yugi lives!" Emily said angrily.

"Well, at least your not moving there because your parents are divorced and you switch parents every year with your younger brother," Malat said sadly.

"Hey look, we're gonna be in the same city and I bet on anything Minna or Kaitlyn will be there," Emily said encouragingly.

"Yeah, I hope so, but for some reason the Millennium Pendant has been acting kinda of funny," Malat said, "It's as if it is trying to warn me that something bad is going to happen."

"Forget that old Egyptian artifact and be prepared to duel me when we get there!" her friend shouted.

"Got to go, Mom wants me to start to pack," she said quickly.

"See ya, Malat," Emily shouted good-bye.

I hope everything goes well, but what if something bad happens and I lose my millennium and my Egyptian goddess card?

She put the phone down a grabbed three suit cases and a couple of boxes. The first thing she grabbed was her duel monsters deck. She fumbled through her cards and found her four favorite cards: Winged Nepthys, Dark Magician Girl, Dark Magician, and the secret, hidden fifth Blues Eyes Whit Dragon. She smiled and put the deck in her pocket. She grabbed her bridle, saddle, rope, and Pharaoh's, her horse, blanket and put them in a box.

At least I will have my friends, Pharaoh, and most likely my band to keep me happy.

P-Y-G: So what do you think? Now I am working on Emily's introduction. Please review.