Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ Meet Minna/ Another Note ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I finally have my last character! Her name is Amber Valentine. I might add more than 5 people, but I'm still thinking about it. Now let me continue with the fic.

Las Vegas, Nevada

Minna was a 14 year old girl living Las Vegas with her mom. She was at the height of 5'2; she had long black hair, tan skin, and brown eyes. She was very temperamental at times, but her friends didn't mind. Her father was a pilot, so he wasn't home often.

"Tell me again why we are moving?" Minna asked her mother after lugging her suitcase to the car.

"Minna, I am going to Domino to promote my boss's business, and he has given me my promotion and the house we are living," her mom said as she finished handing over her keys to realtor agent.

"Alright, at least I'm going to the dueling city," Minna said sarcastically. The truth behind her dueling was that she was pathetic. The only times she had won a duel was when she had Malat, Emily, and Kaitlyn to help her through the duel.

Her mom walked up to her and said, "I know this is hard for you, but listen this is probably the last time we move. I heard your friend Emily is moving to Domino, too."

Her mom and she got into their car and drove away. Little did they know they were forever going to be followed? As they arrived at the airport a shadowy figure was standing on top of the building.

"Huh? Who is that?" she turned to tell her mother, but when she looked back it was gone.

I wonder is someone following me because of the Millennium Circlet. Now is not the time to worry. She walked into the security check point and passed through.

The plane let them in as they walked into the first class area of the plane. It was very comfortable their and she soon fell asleep.

She was dreaming that she was ancient Egypt. There she saw four people who looked exactly like her friends: Emily, Malat, Kaitlyn, and Amber.

"Princess Minna hurry, the pharaoh needs us. He cannot wait any longer for the ceremony," the girl who looked exactly like Malat told her.

The five of them walked into an ancient temple and saw a figure who was waiting for them. They stood on a …

"Minna, wake up. You slept for 18 hours, and you didn't wake up to all the noise of the plane landing," her mom said while waking her, "We need to hurry to get to the new house."

Minna awoke from the vision like dream. She hurried and grabbed her carry on bag, and followed her mother to the taxi. It was raining and dark when they arrived at there new home. It was small and petite, but it was their new home. Minna walked up to her room feeling dizzy from the plane ride. Her bed had made and it seemed her mom had seen to it that it was to be made. She looked out her room's window and saw a small turtle game shop.

I'll go there tomorrow. My deck needs some updating. Maybe I'll even go to school tomorrow.

Author's note:

A change in coupling

Malat/Marik

Emily/Yugi

Minna/Yami

Kaitlyn/Seto

Amber/Ryou

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

I am not on a lot so sorry for not updating soon.