Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown at the moment ❯ A Death ( Chapter 15 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

P-Y-G: Another chapter today, yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Last time…

Malat walked up to her grandpa's tent. "Grandpa, Grandpa where are you?" Malat called. She walked through the tent looking for him while Malik helped. She walked through and found blood trailing all over the tent. "Grandpa!" Malat screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

Malat saw her grandfather lying on the ground bleeding. "No, not my grandpa!" Malat screamed. She bent down and held him in her arms. "Grandpa, wake up. It's me Malat," she said tears threatening to come. Grandpa Ishak slowly opened his eyes and said, "Granddaughter, you must leave. They are after you and your friends. Please take my tribe to. I am not going to make it … go now…Malat," he said as his body slowly went limp.

Malat sat there crying her heart out. "Grandpa … no! No!" she sobbed. Malik sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her, trying to comfort her because of her loss. She slowly got up from where she was crying and walked to her tent. She lied down on her bed and cried some more. "I'm all alone now, my only loving relative is dead," Malat sobbed some more.

Hours later everyone had come back, they all were sitting around a fire watching their friend sit there sit silently alone. "I can't believe some one would kill Mr. Ishak," Yugi said. Everyone agreed with Yugi except Malat who now had her knees up to her just and head buried in her chest crying. "Malat you okay?" Amber asked. Malat let out a muffled no and went back to crying. "You're just a spoiled brat," Kaiba said. Malat picked up her head and shouted, "You trying living with yourself when the closest person to you just was murdered and now you're the chieftain of the tribe now!" Malik, Yugi, Yami, Bakura, and Ryou all had to hold Malat back from beat her, but they forgot about Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn walked up to Kaiba and said, "Seto-chan?" The next thing Kaiba knew was that he was lying on the ground with one huge red mark on his face.

Malat ran off when the boys finally let go of her. She ran out into the desert to an empty oasis. She sat at the lakeside at the oasis and looked into the water. Her tears had stopped yet she felt like she was still crying. Suddenly she heard a soft shrill and she turned around to see her entire tribe's horses surrounding her. In her mind she heard talking like, Is she okay? What is wrong with your mistress Pharaoh? When she heard her horses name she turned around and asked who said that, but her mouth didn't move.

Pharaoh bowed his head and looked at a horse named Sakr. She looked at the horse and asked her self, Am I all right I swear I'm hearing the horses talk to one another?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

P-Y-G: Sorry about such short chapters. At least I have put up two today.