Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Untitled ❯ Diana, Mika, Alyssa and Tsuki get in the game. ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Thanks for the help Momma Cat! By the way, do any of you like Linken Park?

"dialog"
'thoughts'
[authoress' dialog]

(7:30 pm)

18 year old Diana stood in front of her microwave staring at her popcorn. 'Well today was strange,' she thought. 'I didn't think that i might actually get the newest episode of Yu-gi-oh. Maybe I'm charmed. Oh well.' She took her popcorn out, walked into her living room, put the tape into her VCR, sat down and pressed play. At first all went well, but then the screen went blank. "Stupid thing! I knew I should've bought this at a video store!" she yelled as she hit the tv. Just then a big, no huge, hand came out of the tv, grabbed her and pulled her into the tv.[Dont this seem familar?] "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" she screamed as she fell the vortex between the space time continum.

(10 minutes later)

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!HOW LONG IS THIS THING?!?!?!?!!!!" Suddenly she fell out of the vortex onto two other girls who also managed to fall out of a vortex.

"OW!"
"Get offa me!"
"I can't, someone's foot is on my arm!"
"Sorry! That was me!"
"Who are you?"
"My name's Diana, what's yours?"
"My name's Mika Atsui, but you can call me Mika,"
"My name's Alyssa, can you please get offa me?!"
"Sorry,"

The girls got off of each other and properly introduced themselves to each other.
"So how did you get here Mika?" asked Diana.
"I was watching this video of Yu-gi-oh that I got from some salesguy and a giant hand came out, grabbed me and pulled me into a vortex between the space time continum. How did you get here?"
"Same way," she answered.
"Me too," Alyssa said. "You don't suppose that some evil dude who wants to take over the world sent us here because we have hidden powers and he wants to take them from us so that he could take over the world?"
The other girls looked at her. "You sure have a wild imagination," Mika said.
"Whatever. Where are we gonna stay tonight? Do you two have any money?" Alyssa asked.
" I have $20.00," said Mika.
" I have $250.00 that I saved up," Diana said.
" Good, 'cause I only have $400.00," Alyssa said. The other two face-faulted. "Let's go ask around if there's a good hotel,"

They started to walk towards the closest house. Suddenly another vortex opens up and drops yet another girl onto the ground. The other girls ran towards her.

"Are you ok?" Alyssa asked.
"Yea I'm fine, my head just hurts a little from the fall. Who are you people?" the girl asked.
" I'm Mika, this is Alyssa and this is Diana. Who are you?"
" My name is Tsuki. Did you guys.."
"Fall through a vortex between the space time contium after we watched an episode of Yu-gi-oh? Yes,"
"Actually, I was gonna say get hurt when I fell,"
" Oh,"
"Do you have any money? We need it to get a hotel room," that was Diana.
"Nope. All I is some gum and a pb and j sandwich,"
"Oh. Well we have enough anyway. Lets go looking for a hotel!" that was Alyssa.

So they started to walk. And walk. And walk until they reached a house that looked like the Kame Game Shop.

"Hey, lets see if anyone here knows where a hotel is," said Tsuki.

So they went inside the store.

"Cool! Game merchandise!" exclaimed Mika.

"Can I help you?" said a mysterious voice coming from nowhere.

"Who said that?" asked Mika.

"Down here," Mika looked down and saw a boy.

"Hi! Do you know where a good hotel is um.."

"Yugi"

"Ok! Do you know where a good hotel that is cheap is Yugi?"

"Yea there's one just around the corner. It's reasonable,"

"Hey Mika, look what I found!" Diana yelled.

"I'll be right back," she said to Yugi and went to Diana. "Yea?"

"Look! It's Duel monster cards!"

"Cool! Do you think we could buy some?"

"Girls come here for a sec!" The other girls came up.

"Do you think we could spare some money to buy some duel monster cards?" Mika asked.

"It depends on how much their for," Alyssa replied

"Actually they're $10.00," Yugi said appearing mysteriously behind them.

"Ok I guess we could buy them," Alyssa said.

"Great I'll take that one," Diana said.

"And I'll take that one," Mika said.

They buy the cards and leave after saying goodbye to Yugi.

"Wow, do you think it's a coinsedence that that boy has the same name as Yugi?" Tsuki asked.

They look at each other. "Nah," they all say.


________________________________________


well thats the end of this chapter. I dont need any more people so please dont give me anymore. Tsuki i know u said u dont want a millenium item but i might give you one anyway. If you have any questions or comments email me at divastarz63@hotmail.com. Bye!



Ryou:So when will I come in?

HL:Keep ur pants on you should be in the next one. If you don't stop bothering me I'll lock you up in a room with pink bunnies!

Ryou: But I like pink bunnies.

HL: And Tea!

Ryou: NO!!! NOT TEA!!!!!

HL: Please review!