Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unwanted trip ❯ Not my day ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Unwanted trip
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Yu-gi-oh, or anything else you may recognize in this fic, and blah blah blah blah blah. You get it.
 
Marik: Wow that was a mouth full >.>
 
Yami no Malik: Hee hee yeah... <.<
 
 
Story starts here…………………..
 
Deep copper skin seemed to shin in the sun as the blond haired Egyptian moved threw the streets of Domino.
 
His older sister Isis had sent him out to see Mr. Kaiba about another exhibit that she wished to torture him with. Yes send him to see the man of who's tournament he had ruined! Of course!
 
He growled rolling bright lilac eyes as he approved the large building known as Kaiba corp.
 
"Here goes nothing...except my head.." he mumbled as he entered the gates to the large corporation and then the building itself...
 
A young woman with long black hair picked up into a bon walks in through a large door leading to the main office of Kaiba Corp she stops at the desk in front of a young man.
Sitting at his desk taping away at the key board of his laptop obviously working on some corporation business. “Mister Kaiba” She interrupts.
 
The young man looked up at here with sterling deep blue eyes his gaze met hers “What is it Jen”. He moves a piece of his brown hair out of his eyes. “Here is data from opposing companies sir”.
She answered as she handed him a yellow envelope. Throwing a venomous glare at the papers. Seto takes it and looks through them. “Thank you. You may leave now notify me of any visitors or calls.”
 
The blond haired male made his way into the tall building of Kaiba Corp, walking the long stretch of well polished tails to the main desk.
 
His lilac eyes glanced to the woman sitting at the counter and then to the name tag on her shirt.
 
Ivey...I guess she runs the main desk...Kaiba's office must be on the main floor...figures...big shots big rooms.
 
Shrugging lightly he began to ling journey to the top floor. It was going to be either be a long walk or a long wait and seeing as the elevators were taking way too long he would simply use the stares...
 
"They can't be that bad can they?"
 
67 minutes later
 
"I.... fucking..... hate..... these..... fucking....... stares..." he panted as he came to the 31st floor and opened to door to meet with Jen, the woman located at the front of Kaiba's office.
 
"Ex-excuse me...I have an appointment with Mr. Kaiba..."
 
Jen looked up from a magazine she held and looked at the young man. She then looked into a list of appointments. Searching through the list she only found one name. Set near this time
 
“Oh yes you must be Mr. Ishtar I shall inform Mr. Kaiba of your arrival. Please wait a second."
Jan looks at her watch.
 
"I see we're tardy aren't we Mr. Ishtar? Mr. Kaiba does not tolerate tardiness.? She smiles at him as she clicks the pager next to her
 
"Mr. Kaiba, Mr. Ishtar has arrived." She waits for his response. "Send him in.”
Seto responds sounding a bit irritated.
 
Walking past her and into the office he took the liberty to give her his two cents for the comment.
 
"Go tardy your ass wench.." moving into the office further he quickly closed the door having no wish to continue the lovely conversation they had been sharing.
 
"Afternoon Kaiba. It's been a while." he smirked slightly as he wiped some of his sweat soaked hairs from his face and smiled at the memories of battle city that still graced his mind. yes that had been such a nice time.
 
"Mind if i take a seat?"
 
Jan gave the door a dirty look and she sighed. “Kids how rude now a days!” She said as she shakes her head indicating disappointment. She turned her attention back to the magazine.
 
Seto looks up from some papers laid on his desk as he saw the doors close and Marik standing in front of it. He nodded indicating that he may take a seat. He stared at Marik as he wiped his sweat.
 
“Spare me the small talk Marik. What businesses have you here?”
 
Seto sculled as some of the memories came into mind from his last tournament.
 
“It's not like you to just drop by for a friendly visit.”
 
He glared into Marik's eyes for a few moments then turned his attention to the computer in front of him.
 
"Small talk? heh, whatever! I just ran up every set of stairs located in this damned building!"
 
He leaned back making himself comfortable before continuing in their conversation.
 
"All right Kaiba, here's the deal. Isis wants our humble home to be graced by the presents of the one and only Seto Kaiba.”
 
Malik had never been much of one for manners but seeing the choices his sister gave him it was to be decent to the man or circumcised. Thus he was left with this.
 
"So if you wouldn't mind making my life easier and allowing me to end the suck up session come with me and we can get this damn deal done and over with."
 
Stretching a little he awaited the others answer
 
Seto glared at Marik.
 
“I hope you do know that we do have elevators!” Just realizing what Marik said. “Wait what, why the heck would I do that. There is nothing for me to do at your humble home ”
 
He thought for a few seconds. He looked confused for a second then his usual smart ass look came over his face. “What's in it for me?” Seto grinned and awaited his response.
 
"The fact that i won't shove my foot up your scorney little ass that's what! I don't know! She just said that it would be worth your wild to come...unless of course you want to have another encounter with your past incarnation."
 
He smirked leaning forward in his seat as to become closer to the high and mighty CEO.
 
"Come on! I just came all the way from freakin' Egypt! I'm not going to leave unless it's with you!"
 
“Don't tell me if I refuse Isis plans on blabbing on and on about the past and all those crappie fairy tails about magic and pixies and all that gay shit!?”
 
Seto stopped to think.
 
“You know I really hate it when she does that! All I hear from her is blah blah blah.”
 
Marik look at him.
 
“Not my problem.”
 
Seto gets up from his chair and walks over to a window behind him. He looks down and smirks.
 
“Yeah well I still don't feel like going I'm pretty sure what ever she does to you is much worse.”
 
A small smirk of his own crept over Malik's face as he came up from behind the CEO placing a hand onto that of his shoulder and leaning in close to his ear.
 
"Seto, come on...do you really want to tick me off? I mean come on, we can either make this really, really easy or really, really hard. And frankly I would way prefer to just take you down there the easy way." he gave a smile as he leaned in closer to the others ear.
 
"Unless you want to see what the inside of a duffel bag looks like."
 
The blond took a step back knowing the hot headed CEO all to well. If he lashed out he wanted plenty of time to react.
 
Seto didn't lash out at Marik like he usally would insted he just turned around to face the person he seemed to find more annoying ever second that passed by.
 
“Marik do you really think you can just waltz in here and drag me out to your home??
 
Seto placed his hand on his forehead and began to laugh looking a bit crazy.
 
“Are you insane?! Tell me how do you plan on kidnapping me!?”
 
He continued to laugh. Seto seem to find him amusing and couldn't wait to see what he would try next.
 
Frowning at the slight mockery he was receiving from the other, the blond scowled before once again returning to his happy little smile.
 
"Alright then kaiba. Have it your way. But hell don't say I didn't warn you!"
 
Moving quickly on his feet to the laughing CEO he pulled from his pocket a well soaked chloroform rag quickly placing it over the other male's mouth and nose.
 
"Sorry Kaiba but there's no way that I'm going home empty handed! Not after I ran up all those stupid stairs! Maybe if it was the elevator but those annoying stares!"
 
Surprised by Marik's reaction he quickly grabs his hand. Trying to remove it from his face. To late
 
"Uh.. You jerk you weren't kidding when you said that...you..wo...”
 
He manages those few words before everything went black and he passes out and falling backwards.
 
Smirking the tan skinned male lifted the body of the other over his shoulder smirking as he took a quick glance at the light skinned other.
 
"heh heh, guess I got you now." Smirking he turned to the door before stopping...he now had a new problem...how to get the body of a CEO out of a corporate building without being shot.
 
"Shit...heh, well I guess I'm in deep water now.." he glanced about the room before his eyes settled on a black marker.
 
"Well...you can't be awake without pupils..." smirking he made his way over to the small desk.
 
Well you can guess how he got out ^.^
 
It was approximately two hours later that Mr. Kaiba came too and when he did what he saw was probably nothing to what he had expected...
 
The back of a private jet, a beautiful leather seat, drinks, food and all the trimmings...and sitting across from him was little old Malik.
 
Just regaining concession the young CEO studied his surroundings. He then fixes his mid-night blue eyes on his abductor.
 
 
He stood up quickly. “Malik where the hell am I!?” He yelled out frustrated.
“I don't know how you go passed my security but don't think you...?
 
He loses his balances do to the fact that he was still a bit dazed from the chloroform and falls forward.
 
"Morning Kaiba!"
 
Smiling to the dazed CEO the young Egyptian held out his hands catching him, his smile doubling as he noted the dazed look about him.
 
"Careful there Kaiba, your body isn't use to being in a light coma for long periods of time."
 
Moving over he sat the other male into the seat beside him.
 
"It doesn't mater how I got past your security, just that I did and it doesn't matter where you are just that you're going to Egypt. But you must know you're somewhere in the medaterian. We're flying over in a jet."
 
Shrugging he laid back into his own seat closeting his eyes for a moment to relax.
 
The young CEO groans as he sits back knowing he can't do anything now but just enjoy the flight.
 
"Malik why the hell does your sister what me to stay over at your house... "
 
He looks down at his trench coat thinking ' There has to be a way for me to contact Mokuba. Maybe Malik accidentally left my cell phone on me or may pager. There has to be a way out of this hell hole...'
 
He begins to search in his pockets for anyone of his items looking up to make sure Malik eyes where still closed.
 
“I better make conversation to keep him busy.”
 
"So Malik is it to hot over where you live? It better not be I can't stand the heat! You better have ac...!"
 
Seto kept his eyes fixed on Malik making sure he wouldn't catch him searching.
 
Opening an eye to face the young CEO as they continued their conversation he didn't seem to really notice that he was searching and continued to relax.
 
"Beats the hell out of me. I'm just the delivery boy. She sends me I retrieve the goods, bring them back, get some money and go home to Marik. Nothing more." he shrugged now also wondering as to why his sister would want anything to do with the young CEO again. Didn't she torture him enough the last time they meet?
 
"Maybe she likes you or something, I don't know!"
 
Stretching slightly he looked towards the window as he listened to the fabric of leather being moved about. Either Kaiba was vary fidgety or he was looking for something. Not that it would matter to him. he had searched him over after he had knocked him out. The last thing he had wanted was for him to have a gun on him or something.
 
"As for your question about the heat you're just being plain stupid. Of course it's hot in Egypt. It's twice that of what it is in Japan and no I do not own an AC. I'm to use to it to have one."
 
That part was a lie. Yes he owned an AC! He'd have to be mad not to! The heat there was crazy!
 
"What!? You maniac how the hell are you going to take me hostage and not have an AC!!"
 
Seto didn't really care about Egypt or its heat he was only trying to distract Malik. "Damn I have nothing.... What the hell am I going to do...? He thinks to him self after realizing that he's found nothing.
 
"I hope she doesn't like me... That's one hell of a scary though...." Frustrated He gets up from the jets chair and walks around in the plain examining his soundings. He walks back to the seats and sits across from Malik.
 
With an irritated look in his face he thinks. "God damn basterd. I give up... Feh I hope this jet crashes into the sphinx! " He laughs to him self then remembers he's also in the plain.
 
“Okay never mind I hope it doesn't happen...."
 
He sighed and gazes out the window and soon falls asleep. He dreams of many fun ways to kill Malik and grins in his sleep.
 
The flight continued throughout the long day, the heat increasing as they came closer and closer to their destination.
 
Malik smiled as he stared out the window staring to his home, the towering golden dooms and mials of pyramids located throwout the desert.
 
"Home.." his voice was quiet as eh stared out the window to what he had grown up in but had never seen.
 
As the flight continued to move through the scotching heat the two passengers had no idea of the dangers happening outside the plain.
 
A huge sand storm had been brewing beneath them for the past hour and was now growing to the altated of the plain, with the shear heat to go with the sands the engines were now beginning to over heat to go with it and with that the plain was sure to crash within the hour.
 
...Too bad they didn't know that.
 
End chapter one!
 
Sorry about the no yaoi (YET) But hey it'll get good I promise! My next chapter will be up soon. ^_^
 
Marik: How soon…?
 
Yami no Malik: Soon >.>
 
Seto: This is ganna take a while…….