Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ User ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]


User



Author: Setosgirl

Pairings: Seto x Mokuba

Disclaimer: I wonder if I kidnapped Kazuki Takahashi and trapped his soul in a card if I could claim YuGiOh as my own...

Summary: We've all obviously thought about Seto and Mokuba together. But what about Seto and Mokuba - breaking up?

Words: 230



~   *   ~    *   ~




"What are you thinking about, Mo?"

"Nothing, really."

Silence for a little while. Then:

"Seto?"

"Hm?"

"I - " Hesitant. "I don't think we should do this anymore."

"What?" Slow, disbelieving. "But this was your idea in the first place. I didn't even want to - "

"I know; I'm sorry, and I love you, but..."

"But what?"

Hesitant again. "There's this girl at my school..."

Bitter. "Of course."

Apologetic. "This isn't normal, Seto; it isn't even _right_-"

Harsh laugh. "You're just parroting back all the arguemants I used on you." Short pause. "For all the good it did me."

"I like her, and she likes me, and, well..." Breaks off. "I thought you might be happy for me."

Even more bitter. "Yes, Mokuba, I'm extremely happy for you. You manipulate me into breaking laws of man and God to be with you, then just toss me aside as soon as some pretty girl comes along. Yes, I'm incredibly pleased that you've grown up so fast."

Choked with emotion, with apology. "Seto-"

"Just go to your room, Mokuba. Sleep in your own bed for once."

Bed creaks quietly. Soft, slow footsteps. Door opens, then closes quietly.

Very quietly, talking to himself. "You're just like everyone else, Mokuba. A user. But when she drops you for some other guy..." Trails off, then picks up again a moment later.

"...You know where I'll be."



The End




Copyright © Setosgirl